PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders Revealed

Footie_Chick
14-06-2006, 11:38
From Soaplife

Death Shocker:
Now this is so not what we wanted to know....... the BIGGEST nod is that Kat will be back - but it's the last we'll ever see of her! Eastenders are giving nothing away but the soap always has a late-summer/autumn show-stopper -think Kat and Andy's wedding, think Dirty Den's return, thisnk Chrissie's comeuppance, think Grants return - and you jus thave to worry for poor Kat.

Baby Surprise:
It's still up in the air whether or not Sharon will be back in August but with a little Dennis due it's a big possibility she'll want her baby to be where she and his dad were so in love. Aah....

Summer Loving:
Jane will be kicking herself for not running off with Grant when Ian's new obsession with the local charity trust elevates him from Most Boring to Mega Boring. She'll be fantasising about the hot summer loving she passed up in Portugal - and when she finds out about Ian cheating with a certain Walford lovely she could be on the next plane. Or maybe she'll find another lover? Word is Ian's new mate Rob is pretty sexy - just the way Jane likes em now!

Big Brother:
Stacey's life will be upset when first her mum moves in to the square and then her big bad bro Sean turns up. It's good news for us though as Rob Kazinsky (from the Dream Team) is a real cutie.

Fowler Play:
We're told James Alexandrou won't be leaving till next year. Or will he? With Sonia getting scarier by the day and the number of deaths already in little Rebecca's life, perhaps Martin should watch his back.

Wish Granted:
With Grant gone again we're told not to expect much drama here. But he hasn't gone far this time and the hot gossip is that he's not back by the end of the year then the Vic isn't in Albert Square.

Dr. Tangliss
14-06-2006, 12:34
Sounds good to me. I wonder who Ian cheats with?

Footie_Chick
14-06-2006, 12:54
I'm not sure but I do know Ian asks Dawn to pretend to be his wife for some reason.

Siobhan
14-06-2006, 12:55
I'm not sure but I do know Ian asks Dawn to pretend to be his wife for some reason.

that is to do with the local counsil thing that is coming up in the next few weeks..

diamond1
14-06-2006, 13:40
Kat dying....thats so stupid why do that....leave her in the sunset with alfie why not bring lynne back and kill her!!

ian cheating??? isnt that the perfect excuse for jane to run off with grant

bakedbean
14-06-2006, 16:21
I dont see them ever killing off Kat she apart from Sharon is the strongest female charecter on the show and most popular. I reckon she will start drinking and be the next Angie but i dont see her dying!!!

Bryan
14-06-2006, 16:29
I read in inside soap that Ian proposes to Dawn...i think this is becuase he wants to show off a glamarous wife to the comitee? Maybe Jane finds out and gets close to Phil.

I dont want Kat back, it ruins the character!

I want Sharon back pronto!!!

Grant, im not sure about, if he stays for good then yes, if its going to be another case of messing me storylines to suit one overrated character then no!

littlemo
14-06-2006, 19:03
Do you think Jean is actually moving into the square? Or is she just going to come in and out?! She's going to be appearing at the end of the week on screen, but is there any news of her being a permanent character?

BlackKat
14-06-2006, 19:44
I don't think Ian actually proposes him and Dawn really get married -- he just wants her to pretend.