PDA

View Full Version : Ouija boards?

shannisrules
13-06-2006, 18:12
hey some of us were talkign about this on the shoutbox whats everyones opinion on them have you tried one and if not would you try doing one?
also do you belive in all the storys/superstitions about wigi boards

Kim
13-06-2006, 18:14
I've never tried one and I wouldn't either. I'm not a believer in the superstitions that come with it but It'd probably freak me out nonetheless.

Chris_2k11
13-06-2006, 18:14
I wouldn't dare do one to be honest. I know it makes me sound like a total wimp but I never would. And it's Ouija btw. :) lol

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-06-2006, 18:15
Did it in year five and we got year 6 on it aswell scared us out of our skin lol it was nice and hot and sunny that day and we played it at lunch but someone asked how they weather would be next day (i think they were going away for the weekend) then it started thundering scared us big time

shannisrules
13-06-2006, 18:17
i find so many diff spellings of it? i would try one but it'd freak me out i wouldnt go first but it sounds a bit unbelievable that a glass would move

shannisrules
13-06-2006, 18:25
I know it makes me sound like a total wimp but I never would

nope not at all :D i used to not want to do one at all now i just want to try it but not so sure dont want to die at 14:( lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-06-2006, 18:32
Ok this is going to be sooooooo embarassing for me but... what are you on about :rotfl:

shannisrules
13-06-2006, 18:35
haha no probs spicy a wegi (however you spell it :rolleyes:) board is a game you can play with people basically its a board with letters on the outside and someone asks the "devil" something like will i do well in my exams or whatever and everyone has to have their hands on the glass which is in the middle and the glass should move by itslef to different letters on the board to spell out what you have asked taking the exam one for an example it might spell out yes you will do well but you can ask questions like will i die soon etc. basically you are asking the devil questions

Jojo
13-06-2006, 19:36
Not necessarily the devil - any spirit can come through and its not a game, its contacting spirits.

I've heard of people being extremely scared by these, wouldn't do one myself, and wouldn't advise anyone to either, personally.

di marco
13-06-2006, 19:51
when i was about 9 or 10 at dancing we were doing a play that revolved around a ouiji (sp?) board, so we thought itd be cool to try it out, and some of the older kids had said theyd done it before, but my dance teacher found out and told us we werent allowed to do it

Tamzi
13-06-2006, 20:16
I didn't do it but some poeple in my class did one in year 7 and our tutor walked in half way through and she is a strict catholic so she was furious. I don't think i'd ever do one, maybe I will.
xxx

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-06-2006, 20:48
Argh!! *tries not to look in this thread again*..

Oh yeah.. I would NEVERRRRRR EVERRRRRRR do it!! I would be way to freaked out by it!! Even if it didn't work!!

Pixie
14-06-2006, 01:29
I've never tried it and never will. Too be honest I don't really believe in that sort of stuff, but just in case it is true, I have no intention of contacting the Devil or other spirits anyway!

shannisrules
14-06-2006, 08:08
thanx for changing the title whichever mod it was :rotfl: i wouldnt want to do it because you dont know what spirit you might get it could be a really bad one although it does sound a bit unbelievable unless you do it yoourself

xCharliex
14-06-2006, 08:25
I do it, not all the time but occasionally, its a family thing, ive kind of grown up with it, we do it mainly at christmas, just to get in contact with relatives that have left us now. We get them most of the time, these been the odd occassion when we have got someone we dont want.
Ive been told so many times not to mess about with it, but as i said cos ive grown up with it its kind of natural. Dont worry im not a witch or anything lol and neither are my family, its my mums side it comes from doing the board. It is real though, most people just think someone pushes it but they dont, the glass has moved by itself before. I wouldnt advise doing it unless you know what your doing though

pookie1968uk
14-06-2006, 09:30
ouija boards shouldnt be played with at all as you are dabbling in things you should leave well alone.

Debs
14-06-2006, 09:45
i wouldnt do one, heard to many bad things about them, plus it would freak me out to much!

Katy
14-06-2006, 11:27
I did one once at a party, it was the worst thing ever. it messes with your head so bad and you dont know whether your imaging it or whether things are really moving, people were asking it to close the gate so we could all go home and all the doors shut themselves and we couldnt get out of the rom, it was horrible.

diamond1
18-06-2006, 22:11
ive done it twice when i was younger at a sleepover and im ok *gets struck by lighting then hit by car*.....(joke) i never get too superstitious ive got religeon to a certain degree,so im safe from evil spirits:p

Abbie
19-06-2006, 18:54
well ive never done one but three of my friends have and it apparently worked

lollymay
19-06-2006, 22:05
i wouldnt dare, id be too scared because im really superstious.

dddMac1
22-06-2006, 11:15
i would never try it cause it would be well scary

chance
29-06-2006, 14:18
My sister,myself and mate did one when we were about 13-14 but i dont think we really know how to set it up properly etc so no it didnt work and sis if you are reading this it were me who pushed the glass along ha ha!