PDA

View Full Version : The State Of Suzie

Debs
13-06-2006, 10:18
Having already ruffled a few feathers, newcomer Susie is set to rile the group up even more as she takes control of the House.

Little do the housemates know that when they wake up, it will be in the State of Susie!

As part of their next task, for the next 48 hours they will be citizens in a land governed by the whims of the golden one - and populated by statues and banners of her. Failure to conform will constitute a rule break. Notch up three and they'll fail the task.

So what are the new laws?

Housemates often like a singsong to keep up morale. But crooners beware! Citizens can only sing Susie's favourite three tracks -- 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, 'You're Just Too Good To Be True' by Andy Williams, and 'I Like The Way You Move' by The Bodyrockers.

Fancy a bite in the State of Susie? We hope the housemates aren't fussy as only the finest cuisine preferred by the model can be eaten - lobster, poached salmon, and strawberries - and nothing else! The absence of Glyn's infamous toast concoctions will at least provide some relief.

From her presidential podium in the garden, Susie will oversee various tasks to celebrate her leadership. These include designing flags and parades, shooting a tourist video and composing a national anthem.

The reward for passing the task is a luxury shopping budget for the next week. Failure will mean housemates have to endure basic rations.

Will there be revolution?! Stay tuned to find out if the housemates make loyal citizens...

LostVoodoo
13-06-2006, 11:08
omg that is so random! and if they're only gonna be eating lobster, poached salmon, and strawberries i can imagine a lot of upset tummies! :lol:

Debs
13-06-2006, 11:30
its fab, their are pictures of suzy everywhere, her pic is on their mugs, on their pillows, duvets,

think they ahve already failed has some of them have been singing a song that isnt one of the three theya re allowed ot sing

Abbie
13-06-2006, 16:29
Oh my god i bet that task would get quite annoying