PDA

View Full Version : New EE Advert

littlemo
10-06-2006, 20:46
Wasn't sure where to post it, because it might progress into spoilers. I read on Talk Walford that there's a new advert showing on Tv, about next week. I read that there's a clip of Garry and Minty talking about the World cup in front of a tv, followed by grief from Denise Fox in the cab office, and Stacey (not sure if it's the cab office, I doubt it, it followed on from that). I think probably to do with her mum.

If anyone's seen it, is it any good?!

littlemo
10-06-2006, 21:02
I have just seen it, it's on the BBC website, and it's not that exciting! It's very short. And the stuff with Stacey, is hardly on for 2 seconds. Might be best to shut the thread.

Nigella harman
10-06-2006, 21:03
Wasn't sure where to post it, because it might progress into spoilers. I read on Talk Walford that there's a new advert showing on Tv, about next week. I read that there's a clip of Garry and Minty talking about the World cup in front of a tv, followed by grief from Denise Fox in the cab office, and Stacey (not sure if it's the cab office, I doubt it, it followed on from that). I think probably to do with her mum.

If anyone's seen it, is it any good?! go to the eastenders website and on the homepage in the top right hand corner is a yellow patch with mintys face on it,just below minty it says "watch trailer" click on that and there you go!!!!:thumbsup:OOOH!!!just missed you!!!!!

BlackKat
10-06-2006, 21:06
They're probably just using it to remind people about the changed times next week, not for anything particularly exciting (eg, the adverts for 'Get Johnny' and the Mitchells return.)

Jada-GDR
11-06-2006, 17:33
They're probably just using it to remind people about the changed times next week, not for anything particularly exciting (eg, the adverts for 'Get Johnny' and the Mitchells return.) yeah, they are, the voiceover said that

doginthepond
11-06-2006, 17:55
But they are a good idea, looking after us addicts, you know what it's like when you withdrawal symtoms.