PDA

View Full Version : Just heard new Gnarls Barkley song

Emmak2005
10-06-2006, 03:30
Was listening to my fav online station Energy FM, and then heard the rather catchy Gnarls Barkley's new song "Smiley Faces" - reminded me a little bit of Lou Bega's "Mambo No 5".

Although a few months ago I wasn't hooked on Gnarls' "Crazy" - I just found it boring at the the time. And then the more I heard it played the more I liked it.

What does everyone else think. Are they a one-hit wonder and do you reckon in a few years time Justin Lee Collins will be reuniting them with a batch of other artists who have disappeared out of the limelight and into the skip of doom for music. :bow:

Kim
10-06-2006, 08:50
I haven't heard it yet. Has it been released?

annaz
10-06-2006, 20:54
I heard it, I think it'll grow on everyone. Crazy was legend though I thought.

Chloe-Elise
10-06-2006, 21:23
I've downloaded it and I reallyl ike it, not as much as Crazy though, that song is amazing :D

annaz
10-06-2006, 21:24
Didn't Crazy get banned for being played too much?

Chloe-Elise
10-06-2006, 21:29
Yeah, Gnarls Barkley got fed-up of it being at number 1 all the time and deleted it I think :hmm: I love it though :D

Emmak2005
11-06-2006, 01:02
Yeah, Gnarls Barkley got fed-up of it being at number 1 all the time and deleted it I think :hmm: I love it though :D

Yes, I wasn't surprised that they were announcing a couple of weeks ago that it was being deleted. Not many artists do that. I remember I was trying to get the Faithless ft. Dido one a few years back and found out it had been deleted and therefore couldn't buy in the shops, despite it being in the top 30.