PDA

View Full Version : Kings Collapse drama!!!

bakedbean
08-06-2006, 16:09
DigitalSpy

Dramatic scenes have been promised for Emmerdale this summer when the show home of the King’s prestigious new housing development explodes and collapses in a horrific accident.

In one of the most dramatic events ever to rock the village, at least two lives will be lost when rescue workers are unable to recover those trapped inside the collapsed building, but will it be Diane, Dawn, Jimmy, Noreen or Sadie who meet their death?

The event unfolds with the King family bursting with pride as the impressive show home is unveiled to a large crowd of local residents during the opening ceremony, but their joy soon turns to horror after a huge, shock explosion means they are left watching as the house crumbles to the ground, trapping their guests inside.

As a ferocious fire spreads through the house, Dawn (Julia Mallam), Danny (Cleveland Campbell) and Diane (Elizabeth Estensen) desperately try to escape but the ceiling collapses on top of them, leaving them trapped in the debris.

Meanwhile Jimmy (Nick Miles) and Sadie (Patsy Kensit) are trapped in the bathroom when the floor collapses from underneath them as a result of the explosion, and they plummet to the ground below.

As the tale of terror unfolds, rescue workers struggle to search for victims in the wreckage as the locals desperately await news of their missing friends and family.

Of the dramatic storyline, Series Producer Kathleen Beedles said: "This is one of the most ambitious and dramatic storylines we have ever filmed on Emmerdale. Shooting the house collapse has involved specially created effects and a vastly experienced stunt team. It will be a tragic moment for the village and no-one will be left unscathed."

The scenes will be transmitted in a special hour-long episode, to be screened on Thursday, July 13 on ITV1.

I think it will be Norren,Danny and Sadie who die

jonni
08-06-2006, 16:33
saide doesnt die from the explosion she gets away and has a car crash with cain she dies he runs away

bakedbean
08-06-2006, 17:03
Cool sounds good Emmerdale are always the best for dramatic storylines

Chris_2k11
08-06-2006, 17:51
Cool sounds good Emmerdale are always the best for dramatic storylinesNobody can beat a Brookie explosion. :cool:

Babe14
09-06-2006, 10:27
Just goes to show don't believe what you read in the tabloids as this is now the OFFICIAL Version.

I think that both Sadie and Danny will die in the explosion.

Jimmy has to survive inorder to face the music and his survival will ensure good storylines for the aftermath, I.E Jimmy, Carl, Tom and Pollard all at loggerheads with one another and the lovely Matt laping it all up.. Perhaps it will be the end of King and Sons with only the rubbish side of the business left which is run by Carl? Of course Matt will have the haulage business which will mean that Matt can build the business up again. Only it will be his business this time to take in any direction he pleases:)

Hope this will be as good as, or better than the Plane crash.

Emmerdale No1 Soap.

Babe14
09-06-2006, 10:29
saide doesnt die from the explosion she gets away and has a car crash with cain she dies he runs away

That was the tabloid rumour, this is Offical.

eastenders mad
09-06-2006, 18:30
i read that diane was leaving i didn't think she would have wanted to go yet

bakedbean
09-06-2006, 22:05
No i dont think Diane is leaving if she does i dont think they would kill her off but leave the door open for her to return. Diane is the queen of the village and you never kill off the queen lol

Richie_lecturer
09-06-2006, 22:11
Besides, Jack's had enough misery in his life in recent years, so he doesn't want anymore.

Richie_lecturer
09-06-2006, 22:13
Nobody can beat a Brookie explosion. :cool:
Except when Noreen is blown up. :cool:

*Crosses fingers that she is.* :)

Babe14
10-06-2006, 09:58
No i dont think Diane is leaving if she does i dont think they would kill her off but leave the door open for her to return. Diane is the queen of the village and you never kill off the queen lol

I agree, only Eastenders would do a thing like that. No Diane can't leave I love her and Jack they are perfect for one another. Besides which Daine is an excellent character with heaps of potential.

Hopes
12-06-2006, 02:10
Nobody can beat a Brookie explosion. :cool:

I agree, brookside was fantastic and they certainly knew how to throw a big bang, remember the explosion on the parade when everyone thought poor sinbad was going to have his leg chopped off and the helicopter crash, now that was amazing.

Richie_lecturer
12-06-2006, 18:45
..but totally daft and signalled the end for Brookie.

Chris_2k11
12-06-2006, 19:20
The Helicopter crash of November 2002 was completely OTT I have to admit. Although I loved the explosion on the parade and the one at the millenium club (courtesy of the evil Callum Finnegan) :cool: Remember him everyone.

Footie_Chick
29-06-2006, 16:47
I don't think Sadie dies in it i think this is a build up to her leaving though, i also think Jimmy dies as the pictures in soaplife show Tom, Carl, and Matthew crying and also Diane being carried of in a stretcher (sp)

pinkles14
29-06-2006, 20:53
Sadie ends up trapped inside the house with jimmy

Babe14
01-07-2006, 08:49
I original thought that Saide would be one of the victims then I rememberd that she is suppose to be in Emmerdale until September, so I'm now thinking that she will be responsible for the collapse but will survive. I had a feeling that Jimmy could end up seriously hurt or killed even but I hoped that he would survive. Still adds to the drama of it all, trouble is it will be left to Matt/Carl and Tom to face the music of it all and the wrath of the locals..

TreyAtwood
04-07-2006, 21:07
Did anyone pick up a copy of Inside Soap today ? It showed pictures from the explosion , which looks really intense. I cannot wait to see how this plays out.

alan45
04-07-2006, 21:33
I original thought that Saide would be one of the victims then I rememberd that she is suppose to be in Emmerdale until September, so ..

Maybe SADie could lie in a coma in Hotten General until she leaves in September. Then again Plastic Kensit has not got the acting ability to play someone in a coma:rotfl:

kitty_uk
05-07-2006, 13:52
jimmy is to die, the soap mags are saying that

bakedbean
05-07-2006, 20:42
I dont think that Jimmy dies though i just cant see it, i think it will be Noreen and Danny becuse he is leaving. Oh and on the digital spy forum it says that its not Jimmys body thats dead it is an estate agent who looks like him.

Chris_2k11
05-07-2006, 20:47
i think it will be Noreen and Danny becuse he is leaving.Don't worry the legend is going nowhere for now. :cool:

alan45
05-07-2006, 20:53
Don't worry the legend is going nowhere for now. :cool:

How right you are Noreen has been going nowhere since she arrived so why should she change now.:p

Richie_lecturer
06-07-2006, 11:59
Great news, unless your name is Chris:

As Noreen is waiting for the toilet to become vacant she busies herself by opening the airing cupboard door. An interior light switches on and suddenly there is a massive blast that rips through the house.

:D :cheer: :thumbsup:

Result!

Bye bye Noreen. :p

Chris_2k11
06-07-2006, 19:01
Nooooooo! :crying:

I had a feeling she might die actually after Val's comment in the woolpack last night. Oh well, she will be a great loss to the show and sadly missed. :o :angel:

I wish Jenny Tomasin the best of luck for whatever her future plans are. :p

I suppose you're all very happy now :angry:

alan45
07-07-2006, 00:05

I had a feeling she might die actually after Val's comment in the woolpack last night. Oh well, she will be a great loss to the show and sadly missed. :o :angel:

I wish Jenny Tomasin the best of luck for whatever her future plans are. :p

I suppose you're all very happy now :angry:

No Loss

Future plans include replacement dummy at Madame Tusads and part time scarecrow

Very happy

Sorry Chris:D

Babe14
07-07-2006, 07:51

I had a feeling she might die actually after Val's comment in the woolpack last night. Oh well, she will be a great loss to the show and sadly missed.

Me too espec after the comment about the will. Still you never know she may survive:)

Babe14
07-07-2006, 07:57
I dont think that Jimmy dies though

Oh that will be good because Tom has only just lost a son. Plus I want Jimmy to survive so he can face the music and the wrath of Tom, so given the fact that he is leaving I'm guessing he is either told to leave by Tom or he just scarpers or it could be that he ends up in a coma after the "fall" and die later on.

Two are actually found dead, so one has to be a regular character and if the other is an estate agent then I'm saying Danny will die in hospital or it could be Dawn.

Chris_2k11
07-07-2006, 20:59
Still you never know she may survive:)Lets hope so! :)

That woman has been an asset to Emmerdale! :cheer: :bow:

Babe14
08-07-2006, 07:20
Lets hope so! :)

That woman has been an asset to Emmerdale! :cheer: :bow:

I love the love/hate realtionship between Noreen/Val and I would like to see Noreen and sandy having a bit of romance. sadly though I feel our dreams maybe shattered once again after the comments in Thursday night's Emmerdale. They keep on mentioning the fact that Val is only interested in Noreen for her Money and giving us the impression that Noreen is going to be one of the victims:crying:

Chris_2k11
08-07-2006, 07:54
Yes it would have been quite nice to see Noreen form a relationship with one of the villagers. I mean the obvious choice would have been Sandy like you said.. or even Turner maybe? :searchme: They got on quite well too.

I can't believe Emmerdale are killing her off though. She had such potential! Emmerdale don't know when they're onto a good thing! :angry:

Babe14
08-07-2006, 08:03
All the good characters, espec those with potential, either get zapped or left out in the cold where stroylines are concerened. Mean we haven't seen Noreen for yonks and now she's been in it for most of the week, another clue that she maybe (Still hoping) going:crying:

Chris_2k11
08-07-2006, 08:12
Mean we haven't seen Noreen for yonks and now she's been in it for most of the week, another clue that she maybe (Still hoping) going:crying:Yeah I think it's an obvious sign. :crying: Still, lets just make the most of the time we've got left of her ey? :)

Babe14
08-07-2006, 09:03
Yeah I think it's an obvious sign. :crying: Still, lets just make the most of the time we've got left of her ey? :)

Too right, although I think that we may be in the minority, still who cares, I don't. I think that she's very sweet and a typical OAP. I have to admit I did like the comment yesterday about her spending a lot of time at the doctors:lol:

I can't wait until this storyline happens.

Jojo
08-07-2006, 09:13
I can't believe that I've just got back into Emmerdale and my fave character could be leaving - so unfair :crying: (although looking at my tv guide for next week, considering its Noreen that triggers the blast :crying: its almost like a dead cert shes going, so I dont know why I said could - still hoping for her survival)

Babe14
09-07-2006, 11:26
Latest on the collapse Danny doesn't die. (All info on DS)

"Things don't quite work out for Dawn, as tragedy strikes" (ITV) I have a feeling that she may substain a permanent injury during the explosion, lots of clues the other night (there again it could just be my over active imagination):lol:

P.S. Cain hasn't left yet he's back next week:) (Wouldn't like to be Cain or Sadie)

Kim
14-07-2006, 15:47
So who does everyone think will die tonight following the accident? There was supposed to be two deaths and Jimmy is obviously one.

I think it will be Alice as I read in a previous issue of soaplife that she was going to die in the near future, but it didn't actually say that it was or wasn't because of the cancer.

Jojo
14-07-2006, 20:17
So Dawn, Noreen ( :crying: ) and an unknown male so far - will Jimmy pull through ??

Richie_lecturer
14-07-2006, 21:23
Jimmy isn't being killed off. He is leaving soon though. Alice will die from her cancer, nothing to do with the disaster.

alan45
15-07-2006, 10:42
Noreen Bell - Pointless death of a pointless character.

Babe14
15-07-2006, 10:48
Noreen Bell - Pointless death of a pointless character.

Noreen Bell A Much Loved Character Who Is Going to Be Greatly Missed:)

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 10:49
I do wish you'd all stop this hate campain against Noreen. :nono:

Babe14
15-07-2006, 10:51
and an unknown male so far -

I'm guessing the unknown male will be:

Terrence

Jojo
15-07-2006, 10:54
I do wish you'd all stop this hate campaign against Noreen. :nono: I'll miss her (although I had to watch the replay of her taking the full brunt of the explosion and that double back flip definitely deserved 10/10 :D ) How long is it going to take for the residents to notice shes gone though?!

Kim
15-07-2006, 10:55
I can't believe Jimmy wasn't actually dead, especially because of how Saskia died in EastEnders, that was only a little ashtray.

Jojo
15-07-2006, 10:56

Terrence I'm thinking of the unknown male that Sadie had to identify but was gutted as it wasn't Jimmy. I thought he was buried in the woods though, so how would he suddenly appear under the foundations?? :searchme: But I didn't see those episodes so could be completely wrong :lol:

Babe14
15-07-2006, 10:56
I know poor Noreen everyone seems to have forgotten about her. Surely Val will remember about her, eventually??

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 10:57
I thought he was buried in the woods though, so how would he suddenly appear under the foundations?? :searchme: But I didn't see those episodes so could be completely wrong :lol:I'll cover this cos it kinda gives away what we're talking about..

Adam moved the body.

Jojo
15-07-2006, 10:59
I'll cover this cos it kinda gives away what we're talking about..

Adam moved the body. Ohhhhh - thanks hun - I didn't realise he had.

Babe14
15-07-2006, 10:59
I'm thinking of the unknown male that Sadie had to identify but was gutted as it wasn't Jimmy.

I haven't seen that yet, so maybe your right.

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 11:02
Ohhhhh - thanks hun - I didn't realise he had.He did it cos he knew Steph was going to confess so when she went to show Turner where the body was it obviously wasn't there and that's why she got put in that mental hospital place cos everyone thought she'd lost the plot and gone mad.

:)

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:02
I can't believe Jimmy wasn't actually dead, especially because of how Saskia died in EastEnders, that was only a little ashtray.

That would of been a nice little twist and later Sadie got done for his murder. Although I do like Jimmy he cracks me up and I didn't want Tom to lose another son:)

Jojo
15-07-2006, 11:04
I haven't seen that yet, so maybe your right. The Kings were asked to identify a body of a male with thinning hair on top, Tom, Matthew and Carl all started crying etc, so Sadie volunteered to id the body and her face dropped when she saw it wasn't Jimmy

Jojo
15-07-2006, 11:07
He did it cos he knew Steph was going to confess so when she went to show Turner where the body was it obviously wasn't there and that's why she got put in that mental hospital place cos everyone thought she'd lost the plot and gone mad.

:) Ahhhhh - now I understand! I've even started Sky +ing on a series link Emmerdale now! Got right into it this last week. I even paused it the other day when they showed Noreen and you could see her wig all skew wiffy :rotfl:

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:11
Ahhhhh - now I understand! I've even started Sky +ing on a series link Emmerdale now! Got right into it this last week. I even paused it the other day when they showed Noreen and you could see her wig all skew wiffy :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be both funny and heart touching if they found Noreen's wig first and Val ID it, then they search for her,find her and Val carefully puts Noreen's wig back on:crying:

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 11:13
Wouldn't it be both funny and heart touching if they found Noreen's wig first and Val ID it, then they search for her,find her and Val carefully puts Noreen's wig back on:crying:lol :crying:

They've already found her though :)

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:15
lol :crying:

They've already found her though :)

Sorry I'm a day behind. Will be watching it later:)

Jojo
15-07-2006, 11:22
lol :crying:

They've already found her though :) Why did they leave her wig on though - why didn't they remove it?? :D And they'd all left before she was brought out - as soon as they said looks like she took the full brunt of the blast, I knew it was her - I was still hoping she'd survive!

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:29
And they'd all left before she was brought out - as soon as they said looks like she took the full brunt of the blast, I knew it was her - I was still hoping she'd survive!

Aww:crying: I can't believe everyone leaves and that no one missed Noreen, not even Shadrach:crying: I was hoping that she'd be alive.

Jojo
15-07-2006, 11:34
Aww:crying: I can't believe everyone leaves and that no one missed Noreen, not even Shadrach:crying: I was hoping that she'd be alive. It was only Chas that realised he was missing - "if he's dead I'm going to kill him! :rotfl: classic line

Kim
15-07-2006, 11:37
I thought her wig would have come off in the middle of the explosion. I've never seen one like that before.

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 11:39
I noticed Diane's never came off either. :rolleyes:

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:42
A taster and ..

Meanwhile, Matthew and Sadie are at loggerheads in the haulage yard office. Matthew threatens Sadie and tells her that he'll tell people the truth about the JCB incident. Will he follow through his threat?

let's hope so:D

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:43
I thought her wig would have come off in the middle of the explosion. I've never seen one like that before.

I had visions of it flying off through the air as Noreen was hit by the explosion:lol:

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:45
The Kings were asked to identify a body of a male with thinning hair on top, Tom, Matthew and Carl all started crying etc, so Sadie volunteered to id the body and her face dropped when she saw it wasn't Jimmy

Thanks:) oh just have to say it another touching King scene - Tom and his sons:)

Can't wait to see Sadie's face.

Jojo
15-07-2006, 11:50
I noticed Diane's never came off either. :rolleyes: Noreens and Diane's superglue must be industrial strength!!! They would be able to make a fortune if they sold it to the general public!!! :rotfl:

alan45
15-07-2006, 11:52
Noreen Bell A Much Loved Character Who Is Going to Be Greatly Missed:) What exactly was the point of the old crone. She couldnt act and she never really did anything in the village. Good riddance I say.

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 12:07
Actually alan she was always involved in the latest going-ons. Like the election for example.

alan45
15-07-2006, 13:58
Actually alan she was always involved in the latest going-ons. Like the election for example. She still was a crap actress. It was a waste of time bringing her into Emmerdale

alan45
15-07-2006, 14:00

Terrence I dont think it is though because it says in the TV section of the Daily Mail today that his body is located under the rubble on Wednesday so who else could it be then:hmm: :hmm:

Chris_2k11
15-07-2006, 14:14
She still was a crap actress. It was a waste of time bringing her into EmmerdaleI felt quite sorry for her. You could tell she was very lonely without many friends. That's quite realistic as I expect there is many elderly people like that.

Kim
15-07-2006, 15:10
It was a good idea of Emmerdale producers to bring her in, I think. It might encourage people to be more considerate of the older generation.

alan45
15-07-2006, 17:43
I felt quite sorry for her. You could tell she was very lonely without many friends. That's quite realistic as I expect there is many elderly people like that. Yes but they could at least have got a decent actress to play the part

Kim
15-07-2006, 22:55
I thought she was an okay actress from what I saw of her, but the parts of elderly people seem to be less substantial, which doesn't help to portray the acting ability of the individual.

alan45
16-07-2006, 07:12
the parts of elderly people seem to be less substantial, which doesn't help to portray the acting ability of the individual. That isnt the case when you compare her with the superb Blanche Hunt (Maggie Jones) in Corrie or Emily Bishop (Eileen Derbyshire). Sorry but her age is no excuse for her poor acting, Then again Plastic Kensit is a lot younger and cant act either. She was totally abysmal this week

Chris_2k11
16-07-2006, 07:20
I don't think it was her acting that was the problem. I think it was just to do with the type of character she played if that makes sense.

Name a scene where you thought her acting was particularly bad.

alan45
16-07-2006, 07:49
I don't think it was her acting that was the problem. I think it was just to do with the type of character she played if that makes sense.

Name a scene where you thought her acting was particularly bad.

It would be easy just to say all of them but the most cringeworth ones that spring to mind are the ones where she first met Val, the wig getting knocked off her and the daft elecyion storyline..

Babe14
16-07-2006, 08:57
I dont think it is though because it says in the TV section of the Daily Mail today that his body is located under the rubble on Wednesday so who else could it be then:hmm: :hmm:

Yes I know Terrence's body is found under the foundations

We have Dawn/Noreen and one alias (Estate Agent)

Babe14
16-07-2006, 09:03
It would be easy just to say all of them but the most cringeworth ones that spring to mind are the ones where she first met Val, the wig getting knocked off her and the daft elecyion storyline..

Actually I enjoyed the Noreen scenes espec with Val and found her a very commical character. Also there has been some very heart touching moments between Noreen/Val. It could be a case that Noreen was never meant to be a permanent fixture in the soap and only pop up now and again, hence the reason for her "lack" of viewing time.
Don't forget the older you get the more your memory fails you, so older actresses won't be given particularly big parts. I would say that the actress who plays Blanche is younger than the one who played the wonderful Noreen.

Anyway Alan45 come on admit it you fancied her something rotten didn't you:lol:

Chris_2k11
16-07-2006, 09:10
Anyway Alan45 come on admit it you fancied her something rotten didn't you:lol::rotfl: Was it a love/hate relationship alan, come on you can tell us :rotfl:

Jojo
16-07-2006, 09:27
:rotfl: Was it a love/hate relationship alan, come on you can tell us :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG!!! :rotfl: How to cheer me up on a Sunday morning.

How long has Noreen actually been in Emmerdale for?? I mean, could it be a case that her character was brought in with this ending in sight for her ?? :searchme:

Babe14
16-07-2006, 09:28
I felt quite sorry for her. You could tell she was very lonely without many friends. That's quite realistic as I expect there is many elderly people like that.

You've hit the nail on the head there Birks. We could see that Noreen was very lonely indeed and the reason why she gave Val such a hard time when she was doing community service and complained about her fence not being painted right, she did it so Val would come back.
The saddest thing of all to is that Noreen did start to gain some friends before that tragic day, Val, Sandy and even Shadrach.

Yes in reality there are a lot of old people who are very lonely, either because they have lost their husband and just given up or they are afraid to go out.

Babe14
16-07-2006, 09:32
How long has Noreen actually been in Emmerdale for?? I mean, could it be a case that her character was brought in with this ending in sight for her ?? :searchme:

Noreen was brought into Emmerdale during Val's community service and prior to the explosion storyline being written, so at a guess I'd say about a year. (I'm sure our Birks will be able to help):)

Chris_2k11
16-07-2006, 09:43
Yeah I think it was about late 2005 sometime.. :hmm:

Jojo
16-07-2006, 09:52
So maybe she was brought in with this storyline in mind then - maybe (hopefully not, but maybe) no one will notice her not being around for a while (as does happen with elderly people) and then suddenly Val or someone will comment as to Noreens whereabout :hmm: There have been numerous cases where elderly people have died and people haven't noticed them not being around (and the days of milk on the doorstep have gone now) :searchme:

Babe14
16-07-2006, 10:07
They might decide to go down that route with Val just thinking that Noreen didn't bother to show or she got bored and went home. If I remember rightly a while back Noreen didn't go out for ages she just stayed in. I remember now it was after Kaylie and Victoria knocked her wig off.

Chris_2k11
16-07-2006, 10:08
I remember now it was after Kaylie and Victoria knocked her wig off.I thought that was Debbie Dingle? :searchme: :hmm:

eastenders mad
16-07-2006, 10:09
i wonder where her wig was because when you saw the body u couldn't see the wig.
I couldn't believe Dawn was the second one to die i thought hse was just going to run away for good not die.

Babe14
16-07-2006, 10:12
I thought that was Debbie Dingle? :searchme: :hmm:

Sorry think Imust be getting confused with the Edna/Kylie/Victoria, thanks:)

Babe14
16-07-2006, 10:14
i wonder where her wig was because when you saw the body u couldn't see the wig.
I couldn't believe Dawn was the second one to die i thought hse was just going to run away for good not die.

I couldn't make up my mind whether she would die or end up with spinal injuries. I was going by the fact that there would be 3 in hospital, Diane, Dawn, Jimmy, so one had to die, one would survie and be fine and the third had to have some kind of permanent injury.

Jojo
16-07-2006, 10:15
I couldn't believe Dawn was the second one to die i thought hse was just going to run away for good not die. You could see her wig - but it was all skew wiffy (I rewound and paused sky + just to double check :D :rotfl: )

alan45
16-07-2006, 11:26
You could see her wig - but it was all skew wiffy
Nothing new there then:rotfl: :rotfl:

alan45
16-07-2006, 11:28
You've hit the nail on the head there Birks. We could see that Noreen was very lonely indeed and the reason why she gave Val such a hard time when she was doing community service and complained about her fence not being painted right, she did it so Val would come back.
The saddest thing of all to is that Noreen did start to gain some friends before that tragic day, Val, Sandy and even Shadrach.

Yes in reality there are a lot of old people who are very lonely, either because they have lost their husband and just given up or they are afraid to go out.

Its not the character that was bad just the actress who played her. Similarly the character of Sadie King is an excellent one but there too played by a rubbish actress

Babe14
16-07-2006, 11:29
Nothing new there then:rotfl: :rotfl:

Alan45! what are you trying to tell us:lol:

alan45
16-07-2006, 11:29
:rotfl: Was it a love/hate relationship alan, come on you can tell us :rotfl: Of course it was I LOVED to HATE her

Babe14
16-07-2006, 11:31
Similarly the character of Sadie King is an excellent one but there too played by a rubbish actress

I agree about the actress she is unconvincing and always comes across as being false even when she is meant to be genuine. Sadie yes she is a total ***ch.:)

Babe14
16-07-2006, 11:34
Of course it was I LOVED to HATE her

You love someone you hate them and if you hate somene you love them. Two of the closest emotions yet mean the same at the end of the day.

Kim
17-07-2006, 18:20
I read in a tv mag that Sadie and Matthew split because he finds out that she told Cain to drive the JCB into the showhome, which fractured a gas pipe and therefore caused the explosion.

Babe14
18-07-2006, 08:22
I read in a tv mag that Sadie and Matthew split because he finds out that she told Cain to drive the JCB into the showhome, which fractured a gas pipe and therefore caused the explosion.

Elsewhere, Matthew takes control of the haulage firm again and admits to Tom that Sadie was having an affair with Cain but will he tell him about the JCB incident?

Meanwhile, Matthew and Sadie are at loggerheads in the haulage yard office. Matthew threatens Sadie and tells her that he'll tell people the truth about the JCB incident. Will he follow through his threat?

I hope so. Also I hope all this is leading up to her exit where she ends up a broken woman, totally destroyed. I'm sure Matt will help out there:) Have to admit I thought the reason they split was because Matt found out about her affair with Cain and hoped that later he also found out that she was responsible for the explosion.

Wouldn't like to be Cain either..

alan45
18-07-2006, 12:13
Cannot wait to see the back of Plastic Kensit. And if the spoilers are true her leaving will be great.