PDA

View Full Version : Chris fountain

i_luv_dennis
07-06-2006, 16:05
Filming of Hollyoaks was thrown into chaos today after a member of the cast was floored by a fence.

Actor Chris Fountain - Justin Burton in the Chester-based soap - injured himself on location when he touched an electric fence despite clear signs warning him not to.

A Hollyoaks insider told DS: "Chris really hurt himself. It catapulted him backwards. He's gone to hospital and he'll be off work until he recovers."

shannisrules
07-06-2006, 16:10
eeeek poor chris hope hes alright! i guess they've already filmed a lot of justin/becca scenes but if they havnt then what will they do?

di marco
07-06-2006, 16:12
omg, hollyoaks arent having a lot of luck today are they lol! he was a bit stupid to touch it, but i hope he gets better soon

x Amby x
07-06-2006, 16:14
:eek: :crying: :eek: OMG i hope Chris is ok and he gets better soon! :eek: :crying: :eek:

JoeBoy1987
07-06-2006, 17:58
omg, hollyoaks arent having a lot of luck today are they lol! he was a bit stupid to touch it, but i hope he gets better soon

It was stupid to touch it but maybe thought it was one of the low voltage ones that just tingle when you touch them. I have touched many lecky fences and nothing serious has happened

Luna
07-06-2006, 18:36
why touch it??? probably being a stupid boy trying to show off

Katy
08-06-2006, 08:20
thats what i was thinking there pretty damn obvious not to touch them. I did touch one once but was a bout 3 at the time. Even Dogs can be trained to avoid them, obviously hes not clever.