PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

feelingyellow
05-06-2006, 21:17
Isn't this song just fab!? :D The album version is quite good, but the live version is even better! It's released on 26th June btw! I might buy it cos it has the normal version + live version [which isn't the one she performed in London which is on the video, it's Napster live ;)] + video which is really good! :D I just can't stop listening to it, especially the live version as she can sing really well live and the video is just so sweet! :wub: :cheer:
What does everyone else think? :D

shannisrules
05-06-2006, 21:20
so you've finally realised we dont actaully have a thread for kellys songs! i was wondering when you'd start it, yea i like breakaway she does some good songs :)

CrazyLea
05-06-2006, 21:22
You know how I feel about the song ;-)
Haha, well yeah I love it, my fave Kelly song at the moment... apart from that Moment Like This song :p

p.s trust you to make a thread on your fantasy lover!

true.moon
05-06-2006, 21:33
yes i have this albulm
i love it i listen to it all the time i think every song on there is great

feelingyellow
05-06-2006, 21:35
so you've finally realised we dont actaully have a thread for kellys songs! i was wondering when you'd start it, yea i like breakaway she does some good songs :)

Lmao I realised before, I just couldn't be bothered to start them :p And some good songs, ALL good songs! :lol:

You know how I feel about the song ;-)
Haha, well yeah I love it, my fave Kelly song at the moment... apart from that Moment Like This song :p

p.s trust you to make a thread on your fantasy lover!

That's not meeeeeeeeeeeee! It's Hannah :p You know perfectly well who my fantasy lover is ;) :p

yes i have this albulm
i love it i listen to it all the time i think every song on there is great

Exactly! true.moon you're fab as you think that hehe! :D

Woo people like it, it roooooocks! :D Anyone else buying the single?

true.moon
05-06-2006, 21:41
aw thanks im fab! You are 2 :)
whats your fav song on there?

feelingyellow
05-06-2006, 21:47
You're welcome and hehe thanks! :D
Because of You, must have been released like 6 months ago or something but I'm still addicted to it! :D What's yours?

true.moon
05-06-2006, 21:49
mines beacuse of you, walk away and beautiful disaster ( beacuse i know ll the words and always sing along hee)

feelingyellow
05-06-2006, 21:55
mines beacuse of you, walk away and beautiful disaster ( beacuse i know ll the words and always sing along hee)

Lol, I know pretty much all the words to each of the songs as I've listened to them so much! :D Have you got her first album aswell? As she has a non-live version of Beautiful Disaster on there which is really good, imo it's actually better than the live version cos it's so beaty hehe! :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-06-2006, 07:47
It keeps coming on a show on c4 thats on at 7am called B4 when ever it comes on i think wonder if Emmie knows but now ive found this topic hopefully you will see it and put it on tomorrow

lollymay
06-06-2006, 15:56
i really love that song, im always listening to it.

feelingyellow
06-06-2006, 16:24
It keeps coming on a show on c4 thats on at 7am called B4 when ever it comes on i think wonder if Emmie knows but now ive found this topic hopefully you will see it and put it on tomorrow

Erm I never watch TV at that time lol! Maybe I'll record it or get up early! Thanks Vicky! :cheer: You've made me very happy now that I know this! :D

Layne
06-06-2006, 17:57
I think i am gonna have to download the live version or even buy it because i prefer the live one more! Tis a fabbity song!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-06-2006, 18:00
As soon as I read kelly Clarkson I thought it might have been Emmie who started this thread..

Anyways no, I don't listen to her songs lol :p

feelingyellow
06-06-2006, 18:20
I think i am gonna have to download the live version or even buy it because i prefer the live one more! Tis a fabbity song!

Too right! :D I have a live version, not exact same one but if you want me to send it to you I will! :D But actually I won't... cos I want you to buy it and get it to no.1! :p :cheer: :D

feelingyellow
06-06-2006, 18:24
As soon as I read kelly Clarkson I thought it might have been Emmie who started this thread..

Anyways no, I don't listen to her songs lol :p

Why would it be me? :| :p

Lmao... wait... why not!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chloe-Elise
06-06-2006, 18:51
I love this song :wub: The whole album is amazing, but this song is brilliant :D

Chris_2k11
07-06-2006, 21:26
Definitely her best song. Really brill. The video's good too.

feelingyellow
07-06-2006, 23:21
Definitely her best song. Really brill. The video's good too.

Totally Chris! :D Normally live videos just bore me... but Kelly makes it interesting! :D Plus well it's Kelly so obviously I want to stare at her :p

feelingyellow
17-06-2006, 20:29
I've watched this so much this week! It's always being requested! :D
Does anyone think that she looks a bit like Violet from Coronation Street? Didn't realise it at first... but now I've watched it a couple :rolleyes: of times I realised (and no Lea it wasn't cos you said that at all :rolleyes: :p)

Kim
18-06-2006, 00:06
Erm, yeah, I see a slight resemblence. I have to say Breakaway has grown on me too.

CrazyLea
18-06-2006, 00:32
Hahaha Emmie it's totally cause I said that she did :p You copycat!! But yeah I think she dos, particularly in the Breakaway vid!

feelingyellow
18-06-2006, 12:05
Erm, yeah, I see a slight resemblence. I have to say Breakaway has grown on me too.

Yay are you going to buy it Kim? I might... but I have like no money so I'm going to wait til it's half-price :p

Hahaha Emmie it's totally cause I said that she did :p You copycat!! But yeah I think she dos, particularly in the Breakaway vid!

So isn't :rolleyes: :p
Hmm... I don't think she does really anywhere else... cos she never really has her straight... hmm :hmm:

Kim
18-06-2006, 12:15
Yay are you going to buy it Kim? I might... but I have like no money so I'm going to wait til it's half-price :p

I've got it on my I Pod as my aunt hired it from the library.

feelingyellow
18-06-2006, 12:30
I've got it on my I Pod as my aunt hired it from the library.

Oh well good for you :p But... buying the single would be better as it would gain Kelly more money! :D :p

Kim
18-06-2006, 12:32
Oh well good for you :p But... buying the single would be better as it would gain Kelly more money! :D :p

Well I wouldn't bother as Breakaway still isn't my favourite song of hers.

feelingyellow
18-06-2006, 12:41
Well I wouldn't bother as Breakaway still isn't my favourite song of hers.

It's not mine either, but it's still a fab song! :D + Be a loyal fan to Kelly! :D :p