PDA

View Full Version : Week 25

tammyy2j
02-06-2006, 12:26
Week 25

Monday
Kevin decides that Denise is more trouble than she's worth and tries to avoid her, but Carly and Chelsea hatch a plan to get the two of them together.
Elsewhere Bradley begins to fear that his relationship with Stacey isn't working out.
Meanwhile, when Minty's watch goes missing Garry is convinced that SJ had something to do with it.
Rosie tries to seduce Keith, but is left disappointed when he doesn't notice her new look.

Tuesday
Stacey decides that she needs to end things with Bradley. She goes round with the intention of dumping him, but he wins her round. By the end of the evening, however, Bradley has dumped Stacey.
Meanwhile, Owen insists that he should have access to Squiggle, but Denise feels as though she is left with little choice and comes up with a surprising solution. Elsewhere, Ian is keen to impress the Walford Community Charitable Trust with his charity event, but he panics when things begin to go wrong.

Thursday
Bradley wants to make things up with Stacey and goes to her mum's flat in a bid to win her round. She isn't pleased at first, but soon begins to see another side to him.
Meanwhile, Kevin tries to warn Denise that he doesn't trust Owen, but she is suspicious of his motives.
Elsewhere, Ian puts himself in a difficult position when he tells the Walford Community Charitable Trust that he is married, but Jane isn't keen to play along.

Friday
Kevin tells Denise that Owen wants to take Squiggle to Spain but she is dismissive - until she realises that Squiggle is missing – in the last of this week's visits to Albert Square.
Stacey and Bradley decide that it's time to take their relationship to the next level, and they head for the empty Allen house. Stacey tries to reassure a nervous Bradley but it soon becomes clear that she has her own concerns.
Rosie is fed up when she returns home to find that Keith hasn't washed the windows as she asked; she does them herself - with disastrous consequences...

lollymay
02-06-2006, 12:30
Sounds like a good week with the stacey/bradley stuff again.

Kim
02-06-2006, 12:32
Sounds like a good week. Rosie trying to seduce Keith zzzzzz. Looking forward to the Bradley/Stacey stuff, even though they do split up before getting back together. Rosie washing the windows, I thought she was a good cleaner?! Who usually washes the windows in that household? Keith couldn't stay out of his chair long enough. Is Owen Squiggle's dad?

crazygirl
02-06-2006, 12:44
do you think jean might flirt around bradley

littlemo
02-06-2006, 12:45
It looks as if Bradley breaks up with the Stacey right at the end of an episode, and goes to get back with her at the beginning of the next. He really can't do without her, can he?!

Looks good! I'm thinking Stacey just decides to stay in Walford, and visit her mum on a regular basis. I don't think Jean's becoming a permanent character. She'll probably flit in and out.

I wonder what Stacey's concerns are about them sleeping together. I suppose because she hasn't slept with somebody she's been in love with before. Maybe they decide to wait longer?

Kim
02-06-2006, 12:48

I think she might. She's obviously not in her right frame of mind and seeks attention.

Jada-GDR
02-06-2006, 13:22
lots of stacey/bradley stuff then!

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 13:41
The Bradley/Stacey stuff sounds good...I thought Johnny was selling that house though?

littlemo
02-06-2006, 13:50
The Bradley/Stacey stuff sounds good...I thought Johnny was selling that house though?

Yeah, maybe he just didn't get round to closing the deal. I don't know why Ruby wouldn't be living it in though. I'm sure Johnny would allow her to live there.

Or maybe the house is just empty, and Bradley and Stacey squat in there.

Kim
02-06-2006, 13:52
Yeah, maybe he just didn't get round to closing the deal. I don't know why Ruby wouldn't be living it in though. I'm sure Johnny would allow her to live there.

As Johnny is in police custody, could Ruby sell the house herself or would she have to wait until she is 18 the same as with the club?

littlemo
02-06-2006, 13:56

I didn't think of that, maybe. But I assume that they've let her out of hospital, because they think she's better than she was, and is able to cope on her own. I did hear she injured herself, but if she wasn't capable, the authorities would give her some support.

I think she must be of sound mind. Otherwise the doctors wouldn't have done their job properly. I don't think she'd deliberate embarrass Stacey.

Kim
02-06-2006, 14:01
I didn't think of that, maybe. But I assume that they've let her out of hospital, because they think she's better than she was, and is able to cope on her own. I did hear she injured herself, but if she wasn't capable, the authorities would give her some support.

I think she must be of sound mind. Otherwise the doctors wouldn't have done their job properly. I don't think she'd deliberate embarrass Stacey.

Jean has gone mad when she has got out of hospital before though. I agree she wouldn't deliberately embarrass Stacey but we saw last December that at times she isn't sure what she is doing.

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 14:03

Well I can see why Ruby would rather live with the Slaters than in an empty house by herself, but I'm sure if Ruby wanted to sell it Jake could sort it out for her...maybe they just decided to leave it as it is until Ruby's 18 and she can decide what to do with everything. :searchme:

...Or maybe the writers just forgot about Johnny selling it, lol.

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 14:04
Jean has gone mad when she has got out of hospital before though. I agree she wouldn't deliberately embarrass Stacey but we saw last December that at times she isn't sure what she is doing.

She'd still be on the medication though which should keep things mostly under control. It might just be that she has to get used to taking care of herself again.

littlemo
02-06-2006, 14:08

Yeah, but I think she might be o.k this time. I think she's only in for a few episodes, and it seems to be about Stacey getting her mum back on her feet. Her injury is probably just an accident. Stacey might feel obligated to stay with her, and Jean convinces her otherwise {just a guess though.).

Kim
02-06-2006, 14:09
She'd still be on the medication though which should keep things mostly under control. It might just be that she has to get used to taking care of herself again.

For all we know she could have stopped taking it again, I'm assuming it's pretty bad for Stacey to drop everything especially now she is with Bradley and go to her mother.

i_luv_dennis
02-06-2006, 14:09
sounds like another good week is it the walford allan house they are on about

littlemo
02-06-2006, 14:12
For all we know she could have stopped taking it again, I'm assuming it's pretty bad for Stacey to drop everything especially now she is with Bradley and go to her mother.

I think Stacey leaves because she hears that her mum is getting out of hospital. She's moving into her new flat, and she helps her with that.

Her mum doesn't live that far away, she's been to see her after work (I assume in hospital). And I guess she feels that Bradley would understand, which I think he would. Unless she doesn't tell him the truth about the situation straight away.

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 14:13
sounds like another good week is it the walford allan house they are on about

No. They go all the way to Essex just to have sex. Horny little devils. :p j/k

Kim
02-06-2006, 14:29
Well I can see why Ruby would rather live with the Slaters than in an empty house by herself, but I'm sure if Ruby wanted to sell it Jake could sort it out for her...maybe they just decided to leave it as it is until Ruby's 18 and she can decide what to do with everything. :searchme:

...Or maybe the writers just forgot about Johnny selling it, lol.
I think she'd rather live with the Slaters' as she clearly doesn't want money or anything else from her dad. I bet she sells it and gives the money to charity when she is 18.

Kim
02-06-2006, 14:31
No. They go all the way to Essex just to have sex. Horny little devils. :p j/k

That's not a good enough plot for an on location episode lol. I think that's been forgotten about. Ruby or Jake should have at least made arrangements to sell the place, it's obvious that neither of them wants to go back there after what happened.

kayla05
02-06-2006, 14:35
sounds like a good week, looking forward to bradley/stacey stuff! thanks for posting

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 14:37
That's not a good enough plot for an on location episode lol. I think that's been forgotten about. Ruby or Jake should have at least made arrangements to sell the place, it's obvious that neither of them wants to go back there after what happened.

I don't think Jake would be too eager to sell the place. The new owners might be in for a shock when they take a walk around their new grounds..."Oh, how odd. A random spade in the ground. I wonder what...oh, crap."

littlemo
02-06-2006, 15:45
I think she'd rather live with the Slaters' as she clearly doesn't want money or anything else from her dad. I bet she sells it and gives the money to charity when she is 18.

Well Ruby accepted the club from him, with some coaxing from Grant, but she still did. What's different about keeping the house?! I'm thinking at some point Stacey and Ruby will move in there together. And maybe Sean and Bradley. They do like to keep families under the one roof though, don't they?! So maybe they'd have second thoughts about that, but with all the Slaters and Brannings arriving soon, it might be a good idea.

I think it would be a fun house!

Kim
02-06-2006, 16:44
I don't think Jake would be too eager to sell the place. The new owners might be in for a shock when they take a walk around their new grounds..."Oh, how odd. A random spade in the ground. I wonder what...oh, crap."

Yeah but even so Ruby wouldn't exactly care if he got caught and it's out of his control once she turns 18.

Nigella harman
02-06-2006, 19:12
Hey,you know that webcam snippet were Jake seems to be chasing them,hes meant to be looking after all jonnys stuff,I wonder if he finds them in Jonnys house!!!!!!!If they decide its a good place to go.How embarrassing!!!!:o

Dutchgirl
02-06-2006, 19:21
A good, some Stacey Bradley stuff, I just love them they are so cute together!:thumbsup:

littlemo
02-06-2006, 20:54
Hey,you know that webcam snippet were Jake seems to be chasing them,hes meant to be looking after all jonnys stuff,I wonder if he finds them in Jonnys house!!!!!!!If they decide its a good place to go.How embarrassing!!!!:o

Oh yeah. Is it on the same day? I'll have to have a look on the webcam. Jake said something in that clip about Bradley having a small penis, he used a euphanism, but that's what he mean't.

I'll have a look at the webcam snippet.

littlemo
02-06-2006, 21:03
That clip with Jake takes place on the 30th June, so it doesn't coincide with Bradley and Stacey going to the Allens house, but it could be a similar incident 2 weeks later. Maybe they are going to use it as their regular place to go to have sex.

Nigella harman
02-06-2006, 21:04
Oh yeah. Is it on the same day? I'll have to have a look on the webcam. Jake said something in that clip about Bradley having a small penis, he used a euphanism, but that's what he mean't.

I'll have a look at the webcam snippet. ER!Im guessing they would see it as a good place to go.Not neccesarily on the same day,And I reckon Jake only says that cos hes jealous!!!!!!I dont think he actually sees them totally naked!!!:ninja: :eek:

BlackKat
02-06-2006, 21:50
They're outside in that clip. Stacey says "Just get inside quick." Unless Bradley has a habit of wandering outside naked, I doubt the clip is referring to their sex life.

twinkle_eyes83
03-06-2006, 08:33
Rosie is fed up when she returns home to find that Keith hasn't washed the windows as she asked; she does them herself - with disastrous consequences...

that should be good mybe she breaks the window:rotfl:

Flozza
03-06-2006, 09:39
oooooooooo a broken window :rotfl:

littlemo
03-06-2006, 15:14
They're outside in that clip. Stacey says "Just get inside quick." Unless Bradley has a habit of wandering outside naked, I doubt the clip is referring to their sex life.

I suppose Bradley could have got dressed, and Jake could have followed them both out of the house. It could be after the event. Just a guess. Or maybe your right and it's something completely different.

chance
03-06-2006, 21:03
Think il be steering clear of week 25 yawnfest...

littlemo
03-06-2006, 21:06
Think il be steering clear of week 25 yawnfest...

Not a Bradley and Stacey fan then?!

DaVeyWaVey
03-06-2006, 23:08
The spoilers sound good, can't wait for the Bradley/Stacey stuff, i am glad Bradley eventually wins her round after she dumps him.

Good to hear the Millers being mentioned again, i wonder what disaster happens though when Rosie cleans the windows?? It seems like the end of Rosie and Keith anyway....

littlemo
03-06-2006, 23:17
The spoilers sound good, can't wait for the Bradley/Stacey stuff, i am glad Bradley eventually wins her round after she dumps him.

Yeah, but I don't know how it goes from that to him dumping her. Either she says something that upsets him, or he acts like an idiot.

bradley_fan
04-06-2006, 12:23
I thought maybe she goes to dump him when she decides she is staying with her mam but then she doesn't then they have a fight and he dumps her. Im probley wrong like! :confused:

littlemo
04-06-2006, 12:44
I thought maybe she goes to dump him when she decides she is staying with her mam but then she doesn't then they have a fight and he dumps her. Im probley wrong like! :confused:

Yes, sounds like a likely scenario.

DaVeyWaVey
04-06-2006, 13:52
Yeah, but I don't know how it goes from that to him dumping her. Either she says something that upsets him, or he acts like an idiot.

Stacey may decide that she must stay with her mum Jean and decides to put family first and she decides to tell Bradley she wants some space from their relationship so she can look after her mum but Bradley misreads this and thinks Stacey wants time out on their relationship and he decides to dump her, just a scenario that i thought of. :)

littlemo
04-06-2006, 14:06
Yeah, I think it will be something to do with a misunderstanding. It seems Bradley has some making up to do when he goes round to Jean's. And Stacey's not happy to see him, so she must be angry with him.

Can't wait to see it! sounds good!

JustJodi
04-06-2006, 14:42
Looks like there is some Rosie and Keef stuff as well <<yawnn>>
Who is SJ and who is OWEN ??
I guess Owen is Squiggle and Chelsa's daddy ??
I will just watch and see how it all unfolds,, not sure if I would go along with the LIE Ian wants to make Jane go along with,, afterall they are just shackin up not hitched:rolleyes:

di marco
04-06-2006, 15:50
Who is SJ and who is OWEN ??
I guess Owen is Squiggle and Chelsa's daddy ??

i think sj is the stripper (but not sure) and owen is squiggles dad but i dont think hes chelseas dad as well

littlemo
04-06-2006, 16:46
No, your right he is just Squiggle's. I think him and Denise were married though. I heard that he's an alcoholic.

DaVeyWaVey
04-06-2006, 17:32
No, your right he is just Squiggle's. I think him and Denise were married though. I heard that he's an alcoholic.

Yeah i heard he was an alcoholic too, Owen should be a good and interesting new character. :) Not to keen on SJ though from what i have heard of her, hopefully EE didn't cast her just on looks and she can actually act too but so far SJ doesn't sound like an interesting character at all. I will cast more judgement on the character when she hits our screens.

the_watts_rule
04-06-2006, 18:44
Sounds like a good week, it's mostly based around Bradley and Stacey. Owen sounds like an interesting character.