PDA

View Full Version : How Will Sharon and Dennis Return?

Carrie Bradshaw
06-05-2005, 18:38
How do you think Sharon and Dennis will return to the Square? :bow:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-05-2005, 19:14
I think its more likely to be 2 but I hate Shannis!!!

butch
06-05-2005, 19:44
how can you hate shannis ?

Claire
06-05-2005, 19:48
I voted for number 2 cos even though part of me wants them to come back together :wub: I can't help feeling that they will both return seperately so we could see a on-screen reunion but I could be wrong :)

di marco
06-05-2005, 20:22
i want them to be together but i think an on screen reunion would be sooooo good! dont know if it will happen or not but it would be good if it did :)

angelblue
06-05-2005, 21:36
I Chose number 2 because i want them together but i want to see how it happens :cheer:

i_luv_dennis
07-05-2005, 07:53
well i voted 4 the ist 1 it is time they should be a couple but wat will go wrong this time

di marco
07-05-2005, 08:13
i chose 2 as i want them to be together but i think itd be great if we saw them reunite

Alisha
07-05-2005, 12:40
I voted for 'other'

I was going to pick number 1 but in reality soaps never live happy ever after and if they did they would get boring. Sharon and Dennis have lots of potential so there is a huge scope of possibility for these two. Personally I want them to return together. Originally, I would had wanted to them to return separately and then reunite on screen but ee have milked this one out for long enough and I don’t want any more to-ing and fro-ing, despite me being a passionate fan of these two.

Anyway, I want them to come back as a couple and ready to face the world. Then we get Dennis seeing Dot, explains how he and Sharon met up when he left and then it goes straight into ee on location. Therfore we get to see the reunion and get the missing gaps filled. I would love it to be the case, but I'm just letting my imagination getting the better of me as usual. :lol:

What ever it is though, I think it would be preposterous if they came back as brother and sister or friends ever. Wouldn't wash...and be completely unrealistic to say the least. I in no way would buy that and I doubt many other viewers would too. It would be a complete farce.

Shelly
07-05-2005, 12:43
[QUOTE=Alisha]
Anyway, I want them to come back as a couple and ready to face the world. Then we get Dennis seeing Dot, explains how he and Sharon met up when he left and then it goes straight into ee on location. Therfore we get to see the reunion and get the missing gaps filled. I would love it to be the case, but I'm just letting my imagination getting the better of me as usual. :lol:
QUOTE]

I picked 2 but i've changed my mind i think Alisha's ideas better. :cheer:

Alisha
07-05-2005, 15:25
I picked 2 but i've changed my mind i think Alisha's ideas better. :cheer:

Nice to see you like me way of thinking :) :wub:

I should really write some fan fiction :hmm:

I'm just pleased that they are coming back.

di marco
07-05-2005, 17:07
i voted for 2 but i like the sound of alishas idea :)

Angeldelight
07-05-2005, 20:16
for 2 DEFINATLEY, they would HAVE to put the reunion on screen image the upraor, otherwise and it would really rub Zoe's face in it!! YEY YEY YEY