PDA

View Full Version : Footballers' Wives' reunite for one last time!

Tamzi
31-05-2006, 10:48
Various cast members of the now-axed ITV soccer drama Footballers' Wives will appear together on-screen for one last time in July - all in aid of charity.

Zoe Lucker (Tanya Turner), Ben Richards (Bruno Milligan), Laila Rouass (Amber Gates) and Sarah Barrand (Shannon Donnelly) are among those who are to appear in the one-off special for this year's Sport Relief.

Comedians Graham Norton and Normski will also make guest appearances.

Of the project, Lucker commented: "It's a lovely way to end five series of the show, doing something to help such a great cause."

Sport Relief will air on Saturday, July 15 at 7pm on BBC One.

Source: Digital Spy
xxx

shannisrules
31-05-2006, 10:56
yey i hope they make it a good one to remember and tie up all the loose ends of the last series

x Amby x
07-06-2006, 18:22
This will be good to see everything from the last series come to an end! it will be great!

x Amby x
09-08-2006, 16:53
Did anyone else think the sport relief episode was a load of crap because i did! lol

DaVeyWaVey
09-08-2006, 18:06
Did anyone else think the sport relief episode was a load of crap because i did! lol

I didn't see it but i knew it was just a bit of fun! I don't think their aim was to explain what happened next after Series 5, i think it was just a one-off episode for fun to raise money for charity. :)

Steven
30-08-2006, 18:32
I wish they could have made a Series 6, why do they always axe the good programs?

Abbie
31-08-2006, 11:28
I didnt see it, i didnt even relise they were doing it, i really should start to search this site more, i would of watched it aswell, even if it was crap.