PDA

View Full Version : George has left the big brother house

Tamzi
30-05-2006, 14:59
First Shahbaz ran away. Then Dawn devised a code. And now George is making his exit.

The 19-year-old has decided that life in the House isn't for him, and he's told Big Brother and best buddy Grace that he wants out.

And this afternoon, before the first round of nominations, George unplugged his microphone, asked for his bag, and left the House for good.

Source: Channel 4

xxx

Tamzi
30-05-2006, 15:19
George has left the Big Brother house after deciding that he was not cut out for the pressures of fame.

Yesterday he admitted that he was uncomfortable with the idea of strangers knowing him, but that if he left now his notoreity would be fleeting.

Following several discussions yesterday, George confirmed to Big Brother this afternoon that he was ready to go.

"I know it's a big decision, but it's one I'm quite happy to make," he explained to the group as he packed his bags. "It's one of these things where you're so sure and you don't even want to know."

Grace appeared to be the hardest hit by his exit, tearily telling Imogen that she was "absolutely gutted".

Sezer urged George to "make something up" when he left the house in order to earn a bit of money, while Richard requested that he tell the producers to "send in a boy just as handsome as you".

With the group gathered round, George finally left the house through the diary room just after 2.30pm this afternoon.

Yet another new housemate is now expected to be brought in as a replacement

Source: Digital Spy
xxx

Jojo
30-05-2006, 15:19
No no no no no - gutted!!! Why?! The producers etc must be fuming with all these walk outs etc.

I liked George! :(

Chloe O'brien
30-05-2006, 15:24
What a whoose what is the point of going through all the trouble with applying if you'r going to quit after a few days. I bet he's scared that he'll get booed when he was evicted that's why he's leaving by the back door. Coward :rotfl:

shannisrules
30-05-2006, 15:25
i liked george too! maybe a lot of people just entered for a joke or something well if we see a stroy from george in the newsaper we know its a fake

dddMac1
30-05-2006, 15:29
can't believe that i was begining to like George.the producers must be getting mad so thats 4 housemates now all gone in just a week but one of them was evicted by the public

the_watts_rule
30-05-2006, 15:35
I didn't think he would leave. We wil probably see a replacement in a few days. If he went to all the bother in applying why take the coward's way out?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
30-05-2006, 15:52
Please please pleaseeeee get a man in there now.. seems like there is one too many girls in there now!!

lollymay
30-05-2006, 17:11
I liked george shame hes left it made the whole goerge/grace/mikey thing interesting.

Debs
30-05-2006, 17:51
blimey not another one!!!

cant deal with fame??? well why on earthe go on a huge reality show!!

Debs
30-05-2006, 17:51

Johnny Allen
30-05-2006, 18:48

thank you, it's so idiotic, hello they must know the papers will follow them, but come on it lasts about 15 minutes and after a month everyone will be like George who, I think the boy should have thought about it before he auditioned.

Emma-Lou
30-05-2006, 18:59
I quite liked George,so many have left i do not know why half them went on it if they cannot deal with what happens.

Chris_2k11
30-05-2006, 18:59
Lmao! Another one! :rotfl: Place your bets, who's next! :lol:

willsmummy
30-05-2006, 19:44
There will be noone left in there at this rate!!!!!!!

Can't deal with fame indeed. I wouldn't mind, but they are only famous for about a week after leaving the house, and then they go back to working at McDonalds or whatever.

Cornishbabe
30-05-2006, 20:10
Ok this is getting stupid! Another one gone. and george was one of the best in there!

Abbie
30-05-2006, 20:11
I cant belive he left i heard t on the radio at half 3 and was just in shock and great BB we are going to have this year.

willow
30-05-2006, 20:47
its just stupid!!! unless they have been in a box for the last 7 years!!! i think they would know what it would be like!!! why audition!!!????
can't deal with fame!!! ha ha!!!!!
i think they will have to change the way they vet the contestants if they are going to do it next year!!

Abbie
30-05-2006, 21:19
why audition!!!????
can't deal with fame!!! ha ha!!!!!

My thoughts exactly i mean he must of watched the show before and know what to expect!!