PDA

View Full Version : Schoolmates: Grace was self-obsessed bully

.:SpIcYsPy:.
30-05-2006, 11:09
Former schoolmates of Grace have branded the housemate "a bully" and "a real bitch".

Despite her claims that she is "a nice person really", voices from her past disagree and have passed on their memories of her classmate's behaviour to The Mirror.

One acquaintance told the newspaper: "She was dense and flirted with the teachers to try to get the grades. And she was a real bitch. She seemed to have a problem with anyone prettier than her. And she bullied anyone she considered to be below her."

She also recounted the story of a school nativity play in which Grace insisted upon being the Angel Gabriel, even though someone had already been given the part. "She got her mum to complain to the teachers and in the end they had to have two Angel Gabriels because she couldn't handle being rejected," explained the classmate.

These sentiments have been shared by some of Grace's current housemates. Pete took offence at her mocking the new members of the group last night, whilst Nikki has dubbed her "vile" and "shallow".

shannisrules
30-05-2006, 11:32
some mates they are lol grace seesm nice

sexc-shannie
30-05-2006, 11:38
I think Grace is a real bitch lol. She hasn't done anything that bad yet, but she will though she slags off nikki for things what she's done! She bad mouthed Nikki for what she wears like little hot pants when the other day she was walking around in them! She is sort of calling Nikki a slag but I haven't seen Nikki kissing someone in bed and in the shower who they've only knwon for about more than a week! Sorry just got alot of things agaisnt Grace lol.

*vcl*
30-05-2006, 11:51
I think Grace is a real bitch lol. She hasn't done anything that bad yet, but she will though she slags off nikki for things what she's done! She bad mouthed Nikki for what she wears like little hot pants when the other day she was walking around in them! She is sort of calling Nikki a slag but I haven't seen Nikki kissing someone in bed and in the shower how they've only knwon for about more than a week! Sorry just got alot of things agaisnt Grace lol.
Yey, someone agrees with me, to be honest I think Grace is the cheap and Nasty one, The way she was going on about the dinner last night mad me really angry, Nikki didnt like it thats her chioce she was just saying, Also i read somewhere think it may have been on another bord that Grace is and Anorexic( this also explains the bottled water incident ) As Some anorexics wont Drink tap water thinking it carries impurities. so the last thing she needs is someone going on at her about the fact that shes not eating something she doesnt like.

Grace is nothing but a stupid cow !

lollymay
30-05-2006, 12:29
I dont think grace is a bully, i think shes ok compared to a certrain few in the house.

pinkfirefly
30-05-2006, 12:56
Grace does seem the sort of person who looks down on anyone she thinks is below them. I could believe she was a bully at school.

Lets hope she's evicted soon

shannisrules
30-05-2006, 13:10
well i havnt been watching for a few days so i wouldnt know if her personality has changed or not but she seemed okay to me

Katy
30-05-2006, 13:20
yeh she seems ok on screen but she does have alot of opinions. Shes not the worst one in there by far and it is a bit harsh to go to the papers.

LostVoodoo
30-05-2006, 13:23
She also recounted the story of a school nativity play in which Grace insisted upon being the Angel Gabriel, even though someone had already been given the part. "She got her mum to complain to the teachers and in the end they had to have two Angel Gabriels because she couldn't handle being rejected," explained the classmate.

i love that story, they were probably about 5 at the time! nothing like holding a grudge, has she spoken to her in the passing 15 years? there is nothing worse than nasty posh girls all put together in such an environment, sounds just like someone still has a chip on their shoulder from school and wants to make a fast buck in the papers.

i quite like Grace, if only because she isn't holding back on is letting Nikki hear what she needs to be told. everyone else tiptoes around her, whereas i think Grace is acting just as she would in the outside world. i could not believe it when Nikki had the cheek to call Grace self-obsessed!

Jojo
30-05-2006, 13:35
I personally don't like Grace. Shes seeming a bit two faced to me (although not just her, don't get me wrong) but she was complaining that people weren't doing their fair share around the house, and then i read that she was moaning because when they did help, it wasn't done to her satisfaction. I'm afraid I don't like the girl. Shes playing George and Mikey against each other. Its interesting watching them all change as time goes on, but she always seems to be the instigator of bitching sessions in the house of late.

Katy
30-05-2006, 13:42
when shes talking with the girls she comes across really well, its just with the lads she seems to love herslef to much,

SarahWakefield
30-05-2006, 14:00
I HATE GRACE, GET HER OUT!!! SHE THINKS SHES SOMETHING SHES NOT AND SHES NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY

dddMac1
30-05-2006, 14:52
don't think much of Grace so i wouldn't be suprised if she was a bully at school

*vcl*
30-05-2006, 14:58
Ive just read that when george was talking to her about leaving, she said she would share a bed with him to make him stay, she really does think highly of herself if she thinks that just sharing a bed with "princess" grace would make everything better,