PDA

View Full Version : Corrie’s doctor to the rescue

kayla05
27-05-2006, 17:24
Weatherfield’s dastardly Doctor Matt Ramsden is set to save the lives of Ashley Peacock’s wife and their unborn child. The drama unfolds when Matt is on hand to treat Claire after she suffers a major health crisis – and his vital intervention goes some way towards building bridges with Ashley.

Matt, who impregnated the helium-voiced butcher’s wife Maxine during an alcohol-fuelled one-night stand, is set to be awarded access rights to his son Josh during a court battle with Ashley, who’s raised the lad as his own since Maxine’s death. But Ashley’s all-consuming hatred for the dashing medic will change when Clurr falls ill during one of his access visits.

A Street mole confided: “Ashley can’t forgive the betrayal by Matt. But he will never be able to repay him when he is on hand in an emergency. Who knows what tragedy might have resulted, but for him turning up to play a part in Joshua’s life?”

Source: Daily Star

bakedbean
27-05-2006, 17:40
Well this does sound intresting i hope Matt Ramsden stays for good he is a great charecter

Katy
27-05-2006, 17:46
i had a feeling they couldnt saty at each other for ever, i like Matt i think hes a good character.

dddMac1
29-05-2006, 16:09
that sound good
hope Ashley and Matt can sort out there differences for Joshuas sake

DaVeyWaVey
29-05-2006, 19:44
Sounds interesting, i could never imagine Ashley and Matt settling their differences and calling a truce so this is quite a surprising spoiler, i hope Matt and Ashley can get along for Joshua's sake, then Joshua's life would be so much easier. :)