PDA

View Full Version : Dawn prepares to leave

chance
24-05-2006, 21:07
Dawn is making preparations to leave the house after branding the show "ridiculous" and "a pantomime".

Having learned that she was facing eviction - and more importantly for her, not receiving her suitcase - Dawn immediately announced her decision to walk out.

"I have my morals and I have my integrity," she explained. "I'm going home now!"

She claimed not to be upset at being put up for the vote but was fed up that Big Brother kept changing the rules.

"I'm not going to stay, walking around like a tramp," she said, but admitted that she would stay, "if I had my clothes".

The other housemates pleaded with Dawn to stay - especially Nikki - but soon realised that it was futile. "She's going to go, no-one can change her mind," conceded Lea. "She's 38 years old."

Referring to Shahbaz's decision to quit just 24 hours earlier, Dawn said that if she walked, it proved that "they haven't picked the people right".

In a further attack on the producers, she added: "Somebody sat down to screen that man (Shahbaz) and they still let him into the house."

shannisrules
24-05-2006, 21:55
so shes going to leave? i hope she does she adds nothing to the house and there might not be an eviction on friday

Debs
24-05-2006, 22:29
apparentyly on live feed she has just kissed all teh hosuemates goodbye and gone into the diary room! i dont think she has come out yet??

Johnny Allen
25-05-2006, 09:03
Bad loser, thats all I have to say on the matter.

Chloe O'brien
25-05-2006, 10:26
If she has gone then they should cancel the eviction. It would be a shame if either Glyn or Bonnie went as there are other housemates who deserve the boot before them. Nikki and sezer should go first

dddMac1
25-05-2006, 12:17
i thought Dawn was happy in the house

DaVeyWaVey
25-05-2006, 20:09
i thought Dawn was happy in the house

Well she wasn't really happy over the suitcase situation, and apparently she broke the BB rules so she had to go anyway, they should cancel the eviction tomorrow because 2 people have already left in just a week and we don't really need 3 people to leave in a week, anyway i am away so i hope they do cancel the eviction, then i won't miss the first eviction night. :D