PDA

View Full Version : Not So Bonnie Lass

twinkle_eyes83
24-05-2006, 08:25
As the Big Brotherhood task nears its conclusions, the case-less housemates are starting to fear that Big Bro isn't going to return their belongings, ever.

Nikki earlier threatened to walk when she reckoned Big Brother would withhold her suitcase for the remainder of the series if she didn't make it into the Brotherhood.

But the threat of having no clothes proved too much for Bonnie. Her inner cogs whirring, Bonnie suspected that she wouldn't be picked by her fellow housemates because no one liked her.

Confiding in best buddy Lea, Bonnie said: "I know I'm gonna go. This is pure humiliation."

"Don't say that," said Lea, giving her a hug.

"They don't even like me," said Bonnie, clearly upset.

Overhearing the Brotherhood talking about tactical evictions, Bonnie continued: "The whole group is saying they want me to go."

"You don't know what's been decided," said Lea, trying to pacify her chum. But Bonnie was inconsolable and went to talk to Big Brother, believing Lea knew more than she was saying.

Unable to contain herself Lea preceded to bursting into tears, as she confessed to Grace and Richard how awful she'd felt for lying to Bonnie, knowing full well her friend was chosen for eviction by the Brotherhood.

"Be strong, you have to be there for Bonnie," said Richard. "Otherwise she'll suspect."

Are there new divisions forming now the common enemy has gone?