PDA

View Full Version : Shahbaz begs pete

chance
23-05-2006, 20:44
Shahbaz has pleaded with Pete not to worry about him too much.

Ever the centre of attention, Shahbaz spent a fair period of the afternoon in exile in the bedroom. After Lisa had finished concocting a new hair style for Pete, Shahbaz decided to take him aside for an emotional discussion.

"I don't want you to worry about me," he began. "Whatever's happening, let it happen. This is life for me and I don't want you to worry about me in any shape or form. You're not well and I'm not well. You're my favourite person in the house and I'm very sensitive to your needs."

Addressing him as his "super trooper", Shahbaz told Pete that, considering his relations with the other housemates, he needs the cartoonist to lift his spirits. "I need you to be there for funny faces. Even if you just sit on your bed from afar and acknowledge me."

Releasing him, he told Pete to rejoin the bulk of the housemates in the living area so that he wouldn't become alienated too. "Go and join the others before they excommunicate you," he advised. I don't want you to be an outcast."

Pete again suggested that the outsider should try to integrate by reaching more of a compromise with other people. "Just be good," he offered.

"I'm completely unique," said Shahbaz, opining that the differences between himself and society reflect badly on society rather than himself. "Don’t see me as a negative. Very unusual."