PDA

View Full Version : Zoe Ball Expecting Again?

Emmak2005
23-05-2006, 15:06
Sorry couldn't find anything on this here, but I read on IMDB she's expecting her 2nd child. And someone was asking about it back in November 2005, so that's almost 8 months now and I haven't seen anything about her pregnancy in any newspapers or magazines. Maybe I glossed over it one day, without paying much attention or something - that's my only explanation anyway. Can anyone else shed any light on this? Or are we all in the dark. :searchme:

Debs
23-05-2006, 15:23
Sorry couldn't find anything on this here, but I read on IMDB she's expecting her 2nd child. And someone was asking about it back in November 2005, so that's almost 8 months now and I haven't seen anything about her pregnancy in any newspapers or magazines. Maybe I glossed over it one day, without paying much attention or something - that's my only explanation anyway. Can anyone else shed any light on this? Or are we all in the dark. :searchme:

There were pics of here in a magazine a few weeks back and she was in a bikini with no bump at all so i think this cvould hust be a mistake on that website

maybe she is newly pregnant??