PDA

View Full Version : Grant To Leave . . . With/sonia Plots

Emmak2005
20-05-2006, 01:00
It looks like the other half of the Mitchell Brothers - that is Grant to you and me is to leave the Square - looks like it could be Jane - as he may try and rekindle something with his 2nd wife Carla on her arrival to Walford.

And things aren't looking very rosy for Sonia still as she also sets a plot to get Rebecca from Martin - I guess that's in revenge for finding him cavorting with Carly at the allotments!

According to Soaplife anyway!

shannisrules
20-05-2006, 10:46
to be honest i dont think sonia is really botherd about who martin sees i mean it will come as a shock for her but she really wants rebecca and will do anything to get her thts why i think shes doing it

Kim
20-05-2006, 13:04
The bit about Grant should be in the Mitchell spoiler thread.

Richie_lecturer
20-05-2006, 14:58
It looks like the other half of the Mitchell Brothers - that is Grant to you and me is to leave the Square - looks like it could be Jane - as he may try and rekindle something with his 2nd wife Carla on her arrival to Walford.

He leaves in 2-3 weeks apparently. :)

I don't think Jane's going anywhere. :)

Kim
20-05-2006, 15:44
Jane won't be going, we would have heard something by now if she was, seeing as we usually know for certain at least three months before the character goes off our screens.

DaVeyWaVey
20-05-2006, 22:23
to be honest i dont think sonia is really botherd about who martin sees i mean it will come as a shock for her but she really wants rebecca and will do anything to get her thts why i think shes doing it

I agree....all she wants is Rebecca, she doesn't care what Martin is doing/seeing anymore, she just wants her daughter. :)

sarah21
20-05-2006, 23:59
I agree....all she wants is Rebecca, she doesn't care what Martin is doing/seeing anymore, she just wants her daughter. :)

I think she wants both. Sonia has wanted Martin back since he mentioned divorce. There is nothing like taking away the safety net for making someone realise what they want.

alan45
21-05-2006, 00:22
I don't think Jane's going anywhere. :) Just like the rest of them then, nothing new there then:rolleyes:

crazygirl
21-05-2006, 11:31
maybe jane will go off with grant and then return! she might be taking a break but i know she is not leaving

Kim
21-05-2006, 12:57
maybe jane will go off with grant and then return! she might be taking a break but i know she is not leaving

The media would of mentioned a break though, and they haven't.

DaVeyWaVey
21-05-2006, 12:59
I hope Jane doesn't leave, because before i found her very underused but since her storyline with her affair with Grant, i think she has proved her true acting ability and now i think Jane is a brilliant character. :)

Bryan
21-05-2006, 13:03
I hope Jane doesn't leave, because before i found her very underused but since her storyline with her affair with Grant, i think she has proved her true acting ability and now i think Jane is a brilliant character. :)

I totally agree with you there Dave! For me Laurie Brett has made Eastenders in the past few months! :cheer:

Kim
31-05-2006, 17:19
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/249/40f955677xa.th.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40f955677xa.jpg)