PDA

View Full Version : No welsh please

chance
19-05-2006, 15:08
Glyn had his first confessional with Big Brother this morning when he popped his Diary Room cherry.

Asked to collect some batteries, Big Brother took the opportunity to tell him off for speaking Welsh with fellow dragon, Imogen.
"But Welsh is British," he countered.

"It's not English and could be considered to be talking in code," asserted a schoolmasterly voice.

Sixth-former Glyn then revealed that he felt spoilt as all his friends were at school doing their A-levels, while he was in the House.

Don't worry Glyn, you'll be gagging for the safety of the exam room in a few nights. Now, no talking, please...

dddMac1
19-05-2006, 15:49
i can understand that cause they could be talking about anything they should just stick to english

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-05-2006, 17:08
I thought this is why maybe they choose to Welsh speakers.. to wind up the housemates. Though now BB is telling them off!! They should get a translator instead :rolleyes:

DaVeyWaVey
19-05-2006, 17:40
Glyn and Imogen could have bitched about the other housemates in welsh! :rolleyes:

Jojo
19-05-2006, 17:51
Why have 2 Welsh speaking housemates in there, if they aren't allowed to talk in their native tongue - I thought , like others, that one of the reasons they had been put in there, was because they could both speak fluent welsh - slightly unfair me thinks...they could have had a translator watching to ensure they weren't talking about stuff they shouldn't have surely.

CrazyLea
19-05-2006, 19:01
I just heard on the welsh news that they aren't going to ban them speaking welsh and are going to subtitle it if they do speak it.

Debs
19-05-2006, 19:25
I just heard on the welsh news that they aren't going to ban them speaking welsh and are going to subtitle it if they do speak it.

so they should! if they put welsh speakers in there the its there tou8gh luck! they should be allowed to speak in their language

shannisrules
19-05-2006, 19:33
its a bit stupid if tehy dont let them speak their own langauge what would be good would be if they had a good bitch about the other housemates in that language but they told us what was said

Abbie
19-05-2006, 21:34
awwww i fell sorry got him couldnt they have just put subtitles on lol

Cornishbabe
20-05-2006, 14:39
um . is he missing his A level exams for this?

DaVeyWaVey
20-05-2006, 17:19
um . is he missing his A level exams for this?

That's actually a very good question, Glyn probably hopes that he will find fame in the Big Brother house so he won't have to take his A levels. :rolleyes: