PDA

View Full Version : Week 23

tammyy2j
19-05-2006, 12:40
Monday
Peggy tries to smooth things over between Grant and Carla but lets slip that Grant had a fling with Chelsea. Meanwhile, Martin and Pauline argue about whether Rebecca should go to Margaret's funeral. Later, when Chelsea mentions to Deano that she is after a new job, he suggests the waitressing position at Fargo's. She is offered a trial, and Deano is pleased he could help.

Tuesday
Ray threatens to tell Grant the truth unless Carla returns the money she stole from him, in tonight's visit to Albert Square. Meanwhile, Martin is outraged when Sonia suggests telling Rebecca who they really are. She agrees to drop the idea but later confides in Jim, revealing her real plan…
Elsewhere, Kevin is shocked to see Denise buying Deano a drink but, when he teases her and sees a glimmer of a smile, he thinks he's in with a chance.

Thursday
Grant decides to confront Ray but is shocked when he finds out that there is more to Carla's story. Meanwhile, Chelsea struggles at her waitress trial, so Denise and Kevin intervene and pretend that they don't know her. It all goes well – until Elaine realises what's going on. Elsewhere, Martin finds out that Sonia is still planning to tell Rebecca the truth. He rushes off, but will he reach them in time?

Friday
Grant has the money he needs to make the handover, but while his back is turned Carla sees an opportunity and grabs the bag of money. Meanwhile, Deano is pleased to see how well Kevin and Denise are getting on, but is unimpressed by his dad's pulling technique.
Elsewhere, Mo promises to get Charlie his shed back but can't resist when Bert turns on the charm.

Dutchgirl
19-05-2006, 13:01
Sounds rather interesting. Nice to see some Miller action again as well.

lollymay
19-05-2006, 15:47
sounds like a good week for once.

i_luv_dennis
19-05-2006, 16:33
sounds good i think that they should let rebecca go to the funeral

Mr Humphries
19-05-2006, 17:35
OMG Where does it say anything about the Millers ?? :searchme:

shannisrules
19-05-2006, 18:45
i never knew margeret died? so does this mean rebbecca will be joining eastenders permanently , and whos ray

Johnny Allen
19-05-2006, 18:53
who's Ray? sounds like a very good week.

shannisrules
19-05-2006, 18:56
where does it say anything about the millers anyway? is this the week leading up ti grants exit or something?

Dutchgirl
19-05-2006, 18:57
where does it say anything about the millers anyway? is this the week leading up ti grants exit or something?
Ehm they are talking about Darren!

shannisrules
19-05-2006, 19:22
Ehm they are talking about Darren!

where? i dont see a mention of darren anywhere

DaVeyWaVey
19-05-2006, 20:45
Where does it say about the Millers in the spoilers? :confused:
Oh my god! :eek: I can't believe Margaret's dead :eek: but i think Rebecca should go to the funeral.
The Ray/Grant/Carla stuff sounds interesting, who is Ray though, have we seen him before? :searchme:

littlemo
19-05-2006, 21:13
Where does it say about the Millers in the spoilers? :confused:
Oh my god! :eek: I can't believe Margaret's dead :eek: but i think Rebecca should go to the funeral.
The Ray/Grant/Carla stuff sounds interesting, who is Ray though, have we seen him before? :searchme:

No I don't think we've seen Ray. Clearly he's some associate of Carla's. Sounds like he might of followed her from Brazil.

I wasn't sure about Margaret dying, there was a hint in last weeks spoilers, but now it's confirmed. Sonia and Martin are leaving next year, surely they'll have to leave together, now they've got Rebecca. Neither of them would allow themselves to be parted from her. And it definetely seems like Sonia and Naomi are falling apart.

No mention of Bradley and Stacey. But we are seeing Kevin and Denise. Which might be o.k. They seem to showing a lot of different characters this week. It must be time the change over.

Dutchgirl
20-05-2006, 12:47
Uhm, blushing now, it was in week 22:
Meanwhile, Kevin is tired of Denise’s accusations and tries to get
to the bottom of them. He soon realises that Darren was involved
in the prank, and forces him to confess.

I'm sorry read the two thread right after each other, sorry I got you all confused:o

Cornishbabe
20-05-2006, 15:39

that makes tow of us. I dont see any mention of the millers

Dutchgirl
20-05-2006, 15:41
that makes tow of us. I dont see any mention of the millers
I'm sorry Darren was mentioned in week 22.

Kim
20-05-2006, 16:01
The only Ray I can think of is Ray Taylor, but as nothing specific is mentioned concerning the Millers, I doubt it would be him.

Does anyone know what Margaret dies from?

di marco
20-05-2006, 20:35
Does anyone know what Margaret dies from?

dunno, maybe just old age or something?

BlackKat
20-05-2006, 21:59
I think it'll be a terminal disease - like maybe cancer - as she's been pretty insistent on getting things sorted for Rebecca's future, almost like she knew it was coming.

twinkle_eyes83
20-05-2006, 23:37
sounds like a god week then but i dont think sonia should tell rebecca who they are

hayley
22-05-2006, 19:04
Sonia and Carla are both being a bit devious!!! I think Rebecca is a bit young to be told about martin and sonia, as she wouldnt understand. Sounds like a good week.

littlemo
05-06-2006, 22:21
Sonia and Carla are both being a bit devious!!! I think Rebecca is a bit young to be told about martin and sonia, as she wouldnt understand. Sounds like a good week.

Yeah, I think Martin and Sonia should wait a few years, before telling Rebecca. As you said she wouldn't understand, and she should be old enough to ask questions. There's a lot to explain.

I don't think Sonia will go through with it. Either Martin will get there on time, or she'll decide herself that it's not right.

I'm getting a bit bored with this Carla stuff, and it hasn't even started properly yet. I just don't think I know her well enough to care about her.

What's this stuff with Charlie's allotment?! It does belong to him doesn't it? I'm a bit confused.