PDA

View Full Version : Time for Paddy to go!

Chris_2k11
18-05-2006, 20:12
He has become increasingly more and more BORING in recent months, and he's really starting to get on my nerves! He's like a lost puppy these days just wandering around the village, popping up here and there with nothing to do. His character has now ran its course and he needs to go! :banned:

Who agrees?! :cartman:

alan45
18-05-2006, 21:02
He has become increasingly more and more BORING in recent months, and he's really starting to get on my nerves! He's like a lost puppy these days just wandering around the village, popping up here and there with nothing to do. His character has now ran its course and he needs to go! :banned:

Who agrees?! :cartman: Paddy isnt near as bad as some I could mention but fortunately the waxworks with a wig hasnt been in it so often recently:p

Richie_lecturer
18-05-2006, 21:18
He's like a lost puppy
That's what working in a vets non-stop turns you into.

feelingyellow
19-05-2006, 00:01
I love him! :lol: I used to find him boring, especially with Emily but now he's quite good with comedy and I like the vet scenes with him, Hari and Jo and am loving the thing with Toni, their little moments together are so cute! :wub: Paddy should stay! :D

Katy
19-05-2006, 09:06
i agree, his storylines are always the same, a stupid love story. hes had his time on the show.

chance
19-05-2006, 10:47
I agree,he should go he is now pointless and boring and when he goes can he take that women he has a crush on that works behind the bar with him too please!

dddMac1
19-05-2006, 16:13
i agree he is boring but he needs a proper storyline