PDA

View Full Version : Press office week 21

SoapRach
06-05-2005, 14:43
Owen and Diane are excited by their news but Owen cannot keep it to himself and tells Donna that Diane is pregnant. Word soon spreads around the hospital.
Later, Connie tells Diane that she has received funding for a prestigious research position and that she wants Diane to apply. Owen tells Diane that the position is part-time and asks if she would accept the post. Diane says that she doesn’t want to compromise her career for a baby and that she will turn the position down.
Elsewhere, Zubin goes to the Dominic Fryer hearing and argues with Connie, who warns him that the hospital’s reputation is on the line. Zubin gives his evidence, and, when asked why he left the operation, he confesses that it was because he had personal issues with Ric.When pressed further, he says that the anaesthetic record was incomplete and he is not sure he made it clear verbally either.
Later, Connie tells Zubin that the coroner has recorded a verdict of misadventure. She says that the Trust will distance themselves from the incident, and that he is on his own. Zubin later tells Jess he has lost the respect of everyone at work and has decided it is time for him to leave. Jess tries to talk him out of it, and begs him to stay.

SoapRach
06-05-2005, 14:44
Hee Hee - you can rely on Donna!

angelblue
06-05-2005, 15:54
I wonder what chrissie going to say about this i think she will be really upset that diane is pregnant :thumbsdow

Is zubin really going to leave

Angeldelight
06-05-2005, 17:07
i can't believe he told Donna, you just know what she's guna do!!!!

i hope Jess manages to talk Zubin round, i really like his character and it would be great with more action between him ric and Jess, especiallly when she gives birth!!!!!

DON'T GO ZUBIN, DON'T GO

sam_nixon_4eva
06-05-2005, 17:14
it wasnt that long ago diane was secretly takin the pill behind owens back and now shes excited about being pregnant :searchme:

Sam Nixon Fan
06-05-2005, 23:46
also please do go zubin he reali reali annoys me! and all this stuf with jess has dragged on for far far tooo long

Rach33
07-05-2005, 11:11
Silly Owen telling Donna and poor Chrissie when she finds out and Jess and Zubin forever they love each other and belong togehter

Sooz15
07-05-2005, 16:13
Thanks.

Let's hope Jess persuades Zubin to stay, maybe this will be the thing that brings them back together. :thumbsup:

Crazy Gal 88
08-05-2005, 16:29
why would owen tell donna? he hardly talks to her and they dont even work on the same ward!!

pookie1968uk
08-05-2005, 17:32
somehow donna has everyone confiding in her, why is anyones guess!!!!!!!!!

Brummiegirl4805
08-05-2005, 22:33
That's a very good point. She seems like the resident confidante. At least she managed to keep Jess and Zubin secret.
As for the bit with them, I am looking forward to seeing exactly what that last line means.
I don't think he will leave. I'm sure there is more to come from these two hopefully resulting in a reunion. :cheer:

pookie1968uk
09-05-2005, 09:08
well i havent heard that he's leaving but the storyline is dragging on a bit, just get them together for good, thats what i say!

Rach33
11-05-2005, 12:15
He leaves in December

SoapRach
11-05-2005, 12:17
He leaves in December

who? zubin?

Rach33
11-05-2005, 14:23
Sorry my mistake it's in here

HOLBY CITY actor Art Malik's official website has revealed that he will be leaving the show at the end of the Summer.

Art, who joined the show in June 2003, plans to film a romantic comedy for television in the Autumn.

Art's character, anaethetist Zubin Khan has enjoyed many storylines on the show, the most notable being his relationship with young nurse Jess Griffin, who is currently pregnant with his child.

Only last year, Art took time off from the show whilst onscreen Zubin was working in a Paris hospital.

It is unclear as yet if his latest departure is final.

Hope this helps I got it off holby.tv

RealityGap
11-05-2005, 15:57
why would anyone tell Donna anything? can't wait to see it...