PDA

View Full Version : 15th May

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-05-2006, 18:15
*Stiched Up!

Rock star turned fashion designer Gwen Stefani reportedly broke her finger while using her massive sewing machine at her LA home. Sources say she had been under pressure when the accident took place. Oops!

'Miserable' Robbie

Robbie Williams has banned TV bosses from screening his performance at the massive star-studded Posh and Becks World Cup party. An insider said: "Everyone involved has been so positive until now. No one can understand why he's being so misery-guts about the whole thing".

Musical mayhem

Jordan and Peter Andre are clashing over their forthcoming duets album. Apparently, they've had musical differences, like working out how it should sound. A source said: "They've been arguing over songs, production and who sings what." Sounds insania.

Katie's day

Tom Cruise has spent £500 on pink peonies for Katie Holmes' first Mother's day. On the card, he wrote: "Lots of love, Suri and Daddy". Awwwww.

Dr. Tangliss
16-05-2006, 09:24
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not a Peter and Jordan duet! Please no!:wall:

pookie1968uk
16-05-2006, 16:04
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not a Peter and Jordan duet! Please no!:wall:

not just one duet but a whole album of them!!!!!!!!:crying: :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
16-05-2006, 16:07
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Pixie
16-05-2006, 16:10
is the american mother's day later than the english one as otherwise Tom is buying a present very far in advance!

shannisrules
16-05-2006, 16:17
is the american mother's day later than the english one as otherwise Tom is buying a present very far in advance!

when is mothers day(in england)? *runs off to buy mum a pressie*

Siobhan
16-05-2006, 16:23
when is mothers day(in england)? *runs off to buy mum a pressie*

it was in March.. usually march 20 something

shannisrules
16-05-2006, 16:25
it was in March.. usually march 20 something

really1 i dont remember that!...then again i dont remeber a lot of things well i think i bought her harry potter or was that my dad lol

.:SpIcYsPy:.
16-05-2006, 16:27
Yep, Mother's day in America is later than the UK one.. For them it was last week/this weekish :)