PDA

View Full Version : Celeb X Factor

tammyy2j
15-05-2006, 11:54
Lucy Benjamin has signed up to compete in Celebrity X Factor.

The actress, who played EastEnders' Lisa Fowler until 2003, will battle with stars rumoured to include Kerry Katona, Chris Moyles, Jordan, Sol Campbell, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee.

A friend told the News of the World: "Lucy's so excited to be doing Celebrity X Factor. She's a great little singer and the rehearsals are going brilliantly."

The special episodes of the show are set to air in late May or early June.

pookie1968uk
15-05-2006, 14:20
oh no, not jordan to star in it. and why should kerry katona be in it when she was in a band before!

Katy
15-05-2006, 14:49
Lucys quite good, i remember seeing her on celebrity stars in their eyes a while ago.

tammyy2j
15-05-2006, 15:06
I think Celeb X Factor should feature celebs who haven't been a in band or had a muscial background before and have not appeared in any other reality show musical or not.

Katy
15-05-2006, 15:10
yeh i know what you mean, they do have an unfair advantage especially if they have been in a band.

Debs
15-05-2006, 15:53
:eek: :eek: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow kerry katona??

just makes me not want to tune into this now!

shannisrules
15-05-2006, 16:06
another raelity show ill be hooked into i spose when does it start it sounds pretty good

Abbie
15-05-2006, 16:27
ooooo has anyone seen the adverts for it, I have so it must be starting soon

i_luv_dennis
15-05-2006, 16:58
i think that it will be really good to watch

Abbie
15-05-2006, 17:48
Its starting 29th May
Im watching th Paul o Grady Show and it said lol

samantha nixon
15-05-2006, 18:27
im not gonna be here when it starts is it gonna last a week like soapstar superstar or is it gonna be the proper length

shannisrules
15-05-2006, 19:12
they'll ahve to do it differently to the proper one because they're not gonna have like 10,000 celebrities audition lol so it'll probably a wekk or two

samantha nixon
15-05-2006, 19:19
im not totally stupid lol what i ment was i it gonna be on just a saturday for a certain amount of weeks or every day for 2 weeks

tammyy2j
17-05-2006, 14:07
Westlife's Kian Egan's girlfriend and ex hollyoaker Jodie Albert is also being lined up for the show.

LostVoodoo
17-05-2006, 17:36
Westlife's Kian Egan's girlfriend and ex hollyoaker Jodie Albert is also being lined up for the show.
she was in a band too! before she was on Hollyoaks, some really hyped band that flopped. ha. the only ones i'm interested in are Lucy Benjamin and Chris Moyles, because it's something totally new for them to do.

x Amby x
17-05-2006, 18:53
she was in a band too! before she was on Hollyoaks, some really hyped band that flopped. ha. the only ones i'm interested in are Lucy Benjamin and Chris Moyles, because it's something totally new for them to do.

She Jodie Albert was in that failed girlband Girl Thing and they had that totally rubbish song Last One Standing! lol

Katy
18-05-2006, 10:27
its been confirmed Chris Moyles is going to be on it. Im going to watch just for him, i think hes hilarious.

tammyy2j
18-05-2006, 10:33

Lucy was in Stars in their Eyes and has sang on an Abbamania tribute show. I prefer celebs who have never been any musical reality shows and tribute show before. Chris Moyles will be hilarious i am looking forward to him. I wonder who will be mentoring him Simon, Sharon or Louie?

tammyy2j
23-05-2006, 09:56
Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles and Page 3 girl Michelle Marsh are among the names confirmed for the upcoming celebrity version of The X Factor.

Battle of the Stars will follow a similar format to the regular series, with an initial nine acts divided into three categories - 16-24s, over 25s and groups. Each category will be mentored by one of the three judges - Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne - although who gets which category won't be revealed until the first episode.

Beginning next Monday (May 29), the show will air at 9pm over eight consecutive nights on ITV1 and ITV2. The contestants will have to perform a new song every night to avoid being voted off.

The five acts confirmed so far include Moyles (over 25s), Marsh (16-24s), ex-EastEnders actress Lucy Benjamin (over 25s), celebrity dietician Gillian McKeith (over 25s) and husband-and-wife team Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee (groups).

The remaining acts are expected to be announced later this week.

LostVoodoo
23-05-2006, 10:22
Gillian MacKeith, wtf is that about?! :eek:

tammyy2j
25-05-2006, 16:50
Former Coronation Street star Nikki Sanderson is the latest celebrity to be announced for The X Factor: Battle of the Stars.

The actress, who played hairdresser Candice Stowe for five years, joins Page 3 girl Michelle Marsh in the 16-24s category.

Other previously announced acts include Chris Moyles (over 25s), Gillian McKeith (over 25s), Paul Daniels & Debbie McGee (groups), and Lucy Benjamin (over 25s).

“Taking part on this show is a mile apart from my normal acting jobs," said Sanderson. "There won’t be the opportunity to re-take any fluffed lines and I’ll only get one shot each night to prove myself.”

The three remaining acts will be announced later this week in advance of the show's premiere next Monday.

pookie1968uk
29-05-2006, 23:15
so what did you all think of it tonight then?

LostVoodoo
29-05-2006, 23:17
Sharon laying into Rebeccas Loos- brilliant! :lol:

Jessie Wallace
30-05-2006, 00:15
Go Sharon go Sharon, love her bit with rebecca - excellent.
Thought Nikki was awsome and that rugby bloke and Chris Moyles was way better than i though he'd be.

Pixie
30-05-2006, 02:00
Can't believe Rebecca and James got through - they were awful. Maybe its just so we can watch Sharon laying into Rebecca again tomorrow (which was great tv!). Think Sharon has a good chance of winning this series as she has a good group. I on't think Simon has much chance of a win (although the chefs are quite fun to watch)

Katy
30-05-2006, 09:59
I thought Matt and Chris Were really good. Rebecca Loos has got to go tonight she was awful, Sharon was right to lay into her it was classic sharon osbourne. The chefs were hilarious i dont think anyof them could sing but i suppose thats the fun of it. paul and Debbie were definalty not the worst last night its a shame they went as i thought they were quite entertaining.

no1abbafan
30-05-2006, 11:23
I don't think Sharon was right getting personal with Rebecca - did Posh have a word in her ear at her party. This is a charity singing competition, not a chance for Mrs. Osborne to show us how catty she can be. IMHO Rebecca did nothing wrong, and I have yet to hear Mr. Beckham deny her allegations. SO leave her alone.

SarahWakefield
30-05-2006, 14:03
How on earth is Rebecca Loo's a celebrity?? it does my head in just because she was "suppossed" to have had an affaird with david beckham how on earth does that make her a celebrity ???

Jessie Wallace
30-05-2006, 16:09
I don't think Sharon was right getting personal with Rebecca - did Posh have a word in her ear at her party. This is a charity singing competition, not a chance for Mrs. Osborne to show us how catty she can be. IMHO Rebecca did nothing wrong, and I have yet to hear Mr. Beckham deny her allegations. SO leave her alone.

She's atart who just wanted to be famous and throught that would help her. But this has nothing to do with the competition, she's stay in for longer so that people can keep watching Sharon have a go at her. Bring it on Mrs O.

Emma-Lou
30-05-2006, 19:05
I think Nikki and Matt are good singers and also Chris Moyles better than i expected Sharon laying into Rebecca was hilarious they were awful.

pookie1968uk
30-05-2006, 19:34
i liked matt and chris. i too think that rebecca loos being on the programme has nothing to do with the david beckham incident and she shouldnt be judged on this programme because of it, remember if something did happen between the two of them and it probably did, then it takes two to tango!!!!!!
but i must admit her singing was awful!!!!!

Jessie Wallace
30-05-2006, 22:22
Yet again, i Love Sharon Osbourne, but she is the reson why Rebecca is coming back again tomorrow night. If she didn't say what she does say then the public wouldn't vote to hear what she has got to say to her the next time.
Nikki not as good tonight, i've heard her sing on things before, and she was way better. Didn't think Matt was as good night either. Chris as good as last night if not better.

Layne
30-05-2006, 22:26
:rotfl: God i do love Sharon Osbourne!!!When she said she had to apoligise and then..... yeh :rotfl: But good on Sharon i can't stand Rebecca loos!

Chris Moyles has to win, i think he is fab!!!:thumbsup:

no1abbafan
31-05-2006, 11:23
Is Sharon rude to David Beckham too, it is it one rule for one and another for her "friends" - She is ruining this show with her juvenile remarks - I wish Rebecca Loos stood up to her and pointed out a few home truths - Not a fan of Ms. Loos but this is not the place for catty Osborne. What was the remark about the good boob job - you've had a few yourself Sharon.

Jessie Wallace
31-05-2006, 12:09
David Beckham isn't in the show, plus David Beckham didn't go to the newspapers to be know for being a famous slut. Yes Sharon does go a bit too far at times with it, but who cares. Rebecca is famous for being a slut so she should get used to remarks like that. The boob job remark was a joke, saying that she should have had a better one, as it didn't look very good.

no1abbafan
31-05-2006, 12:17
I know he's not on the show, but is she rude when she visits them!!!! they being best friends and all. I just think it's a little unfair she (Rebecca) and Posh for that matter, took all the slack and he was the hero of the hour. It's all getting out of hand now and someone needs to reign her back in.

Jessie Wallace
31-05-2006, 12:25
Why would she have a go at him when she was him, he didn't go to the papers making alegations. Try to make him self famous. Her little plan back fired, and now she is know for being a little slut, she's brought it all on herself.
They probably do tell Sharon to control herself, and i think she is, as i've heard her say worse things that that before, but it's freedom of speach, Sharon can say what she likes. At least she has some talent, unlike Rebecca.
Rebecca can't complain anyway, coz all the time Sharon is being like she is to her, the public are voting to keep her in the show and raise money for her charity, so she should actually thank Sharon, for helping them raise more money, coz if Sharon didn't say what she does to her, then Rebecca would certainly be out of the show by now.

no1abbafan
31-05-2006, 13:05
You are missing my point - she is having a go at Rebecca cos she claims to have had an affair with Becks (which he has yet to deny or confirm, so your own conclusions please) but she has never spoken out against Becks, and I know he didn't sell his story to a paper, but if Sharon is so big protecting her family etc... then surely Becks upset his with this story - you won't change my mind - don't like Rebecca or James Hewitt, but Mrs. Osborne looks like a panto dame now, very undignified.

Jessie Wallace
31-05-2006, 13:14
She is saying what most people don't have the gut's to say, just coz it's on live tv, so what. She just doesn't like the girl, it's got nothing to do with David Beckham, althought that doesn't help her. (she doesn't like her vibe!! lol)
I'm not trying to change your mind, just putting my point and opinion across, the same as you are trying to do.

crazygirl
31-05-2006, 23:08
all i can say is 'go sharon go sharon' :cheer: :cheer:
if thats the way rebecca loos goes around making money then she must put up with the insults, she is a prostitute!

xxloopylauraxx
31-05-2006, 23:17
rebecca loos being on the programme has nothing to do with the david beckham incident and she shouldnt be judged on this programme because of it

so if rebecca loos didnt go ot the papers do u think shell still be on CELEB xfactor? im sorry but she gets all she deserves and i back sharron 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Wallace
31-05-2006, 23:26
She shouldn't be on the programme in the first place.
Roll on tomorrow, coz i think with the mood Sharon is in now, (walking out the building at the end) she's not going to be a woman to messed with tomorrow.

Anyway, back to business tonights, well from the clips i saw, i missed the actual show. Nikki was awsome again, Matt didn't sound so good tonight. Chris, well what can i say, i Love this guy. Lucy great again. Michelle great song great voice.
Get rid of the Rebecca and James and the Chef's and let the competition really begin.

pookie1968uk
04-06-2006, 10:35
i must admit the programme wont be the same now the chefs have gone!! i know they couldnt sing a right note between them but boy they were funny!!!

chris moyles to win!!!!!!!!!

Katy
04-06-2006, 10:37
I know the Chefs were hilarious, it really wont be the same. I reckon Chris or Matt to win. Im glad Lucys still in it bacause she has improved so much.

Layne
04-06-2006, 12:39
Am still backing Chris! :cheer:

The Chefs were entertaining but i think the 3 who are in the Semi-final all deserve to be there.

Chloe-Elise
04-06-2006, 13:43
Chris to win, I think hes brilliant :D Lucy's good aswell though...

the_watts_rule
04-06-2006, 16:12
I think Chris should win. He is super! I agree Lucy is good aswell.

Jessie Wallace
04-06-2006, 16:42
This is what i hope the order will be now

1st Chris,
2nd Lucy
3rd Matt

the_watts_rule
04-06-2006, 18:10
I think Chris will be 1st, Matt will be 2nd and Lucy will be 3rd but I would like Lucy to be second.

Layne
04-06-2006, 18:59
This is what i hope the order will be now

1st Chris,
2nd Lucy
3rd Matt

I want that to be the order to! I think Lucy deserves 2nd!

Jessie Wallace
04-06-2006, 22:22
omg, i can't believe that Chris went, so so so happy Lucy through, really really want her to win now, i don't like Matt's singing voice.

the_watts_rule
05-06-2006, 08:09
I can't believe Chris went. I was the best out of them all. Lucy to win! :D

lollymay
05-06-2006, 15:49
i want lucy to win cos shes really transformed these last few days.

Katy
05-06-2006, 15:54
Lucy to win now chris has gone, i well wanted him to win.

xxHelenxx
05-06-2006, 17:37
Lucy all the way!
I love how she doesn't realise how amazing she is!
Anyone know anywhere I can download clips of this from? xx

tv_addict245
05-06-2006, 17:38
yay! go lucy! so happy she got through! i really hope she wins!
Bex
x

x Amby x
05-06-2006, 19:13
I cant believe Chris went out! I wanted the final to be between Lucy and Chris! I dont like Matt! I think Lucy has a great voice!

Emma-Lou
05-06-2006, 19:22
I did not mind to much as long as Lucy was in the final she has a great voice and has got better and more confident as the days have gone on. Lucy to win :)

Layne
05-06-2006, 20:16
I am gutted chris went. i really thought he would win!
Lucy to win now, to be honest i don't think Matt should be in the final, but you know that is my opinion but yeh Lucy-lou to win :cheer:

Abi
05-06-2006, 20:20
I really liked Chris, because of the fact he was quite good at singing, but would take the mick out of himself too. He basically wouldn't take himself so seriously, and thats a quality i think is really good in people.

The public probably thought he would get through, and didn't need their votes. Either that, or its fixed so that Louis didn't get 2 acts in the final, and would guarenteed a win. Hopefully, its the first!

Lucy Benjamin was really good last night. Loved both of her songs, and shes totally turned it around from last week. She was so nervous to start off with, but now shes so confident, so i think now Chris has gone, she deserves to win.

Jessie Wallace
05-06-2006, 22:20
Yay, omg i'm so happy go Lucy - Loves ya huni

Debs
05-06-2006, 22:24
just turned over! has she won???

Jessie Wallace
05-06-2006, 22:33
Yep, my girle has won, would never have thought it from the beginning. Especailly as she slaughter Corinne's Song on the first night.

Jojo
06-06-2006, 08:17
I am so pleased Lucy won!! So more deserved it than Matt Stevens (he's a better rugby player than singer :D ) Yay go Lucy!!!

the_watts_rule
06-06-2006, 08:32
Yay! Go Lucy:D I'm glad she won! I didn't really like Matt. Woo!

Katy
06-06-2006, 10:19
i liked Matt but not fussed that Lucy won she was really good every night after the disasterous first show, she really deserved it.

dddMac1
06-06-2006, 14:52
i'm glad Lucy won she is a really good singer much better than whats his face

Layne
06-06-2006, 18:11
:thumbsup: So glad Lucy won, she totally deserved it and to be honest she was better than matt anyways :p

tv_addict245
06-06-2006, 18:29
:cheer: yay! lucy won! woo hoo! i'm so happy! she was absolutley amazing on the night, much better than Matt! i voted at least 10 times! lol! :thumbsup:
Bex
x

tammyy2j
03-10-2019, 11:22
This is back on the 12th of October with a new bunch of "celebs"

lizann
04-10-2019, 01:22
im not on it

tammyy2j
08-10-2019, 15:09
Jonny Labey (EastEnders)
Jenny Ryan (The Chase)
Megan McKenna (Reality Star)
Wes Nelson, Zara McDermott, Eyal Booker and Samira Mighty (Love Island)
Brendan Cole and Jeremy Edwards (Dancer and Actor)
Kevin McHale (Glee Actor and TV Presenter)
Max and Harvey (Twins from a CBBC show)
Olivia Olson (Love Actually)
Ricki Lake (Talk Show Host and Actress)
V5 (a group of social media influencers)
Try Stars (Ben Foden, Levi Davis and Thom Evans - Rugby)
Victoria Ekanoye (Coronation Street)
Martin Bashir (News Reporter)
Hayley Hasselhoff (David's daughter)

lizann
27-10-2019, 01:29
vinnie jones will win, sympathy vote