PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Ben

Nightwish
13-05-2006, 09:48
Hi Id just like to get peoples opinions about the relationship between Phil-Ben-Ian and who he should be with. Personally i can really see a bond growing between him and Phil seen as he did call him 'Dad', Id really like this to turn out happy for Phil.
^_^

littlemo
13-05-2006, 21:55
Yeah it would be nice for Ben to have a relationship with Phil. As long as Phil's aggressive streak doesn't come back. It's nice and friendly at the moment, there seems to be some bonding going on. But I feel that Phil will mess it up somehow.

Him and Jamie had a great relationship before his anger got in the way of it. Phil's very untrusting. And he doesn't let the fact that their family get in the way, if he feels he's being deceived.

I think Ben should trust his instincts. He's only 10 but he knows that Phil has a temper. He's seen that himself. At least whatever happens he knows he can go back to Ian. That's his safety net. But for now, he should be with his dad. If that's what Ben wants.

DaVeyWaVey
13-05-2006, 22:00
I really hope Phil doesn't mess up his relationship with Ben, but i feel he will somewhere along the line but at the moment, Phil has just made a breakthrough with Ben and now they are bonding really well. :)
I think Ben means so much to Phil but means so much to Ian as well so i think if Ian and Phil can work things out themselves that Ben should be with both of them. :)