PDA

View Full Version : MSN Quiz Scores/Leaderboard

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jojo
12-05-2006, 21:57
This will be updated after each quiz night.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves tonight. I will make the questions slightly easier for the next one - if anyone has a preferred subject for the last 10 questions, let me know and I will do my best to include what everyone would like.

Anyway, tonights results were:

Debs 7 correct
Chloe O'Brien 4 correct
Bondboffin 2 correct
MikePemb 2 correct
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 2 correct
Cornishbabe 1 correct
Rob 1 correct
Lisamaxwellfan 1 correct

and everyone who attended received a point so the Leaderboard is as follows:

Debs 6
Chloe O'Brien (Kath) 5
Bondboffin 4
MikePemb 4
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Cornishbabe 3
Rob 3
Lisamaxwellfan 3
Abblette 1
Di Marco 1

The next quiz will be on Saturday 27th May at 8pm - I will try and make it quicker so you Big Bro fans can get away for the eviction :D

Chloe O'brien
12-05-2006, 23:07
wow i got 4 right hurray. if the quiz is on a saturday next time ems you won't need to worry about eviction night because that is usually a friday

Jojo
12-05-2006, 23:17
wow i got 4 right hurray. if the quiz is on a saturday next time ems you won't need to worry about eviction night because that is usually a friday Oh is it! Brill - shows how much i "love" big brother :rotfl:

di marco
13-05-2006, 08:37
This will be updated after each quiz night.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves tonight. I will make the questions slightly easier for the next one - if anyone has a preferred subject for the last 10 questions, let me know and I will do my best to include what everyone would like.

Anyway, tonights results were:

Debs 7 correct
Chloe O'Brien 4 correct
Bondboffin 2 correct
MikePemb 2 correct
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 2 correct
Cornishbabe 1 correct
Rob 1 correct
Lisamaxwellfan 1 correct

and everyone who attended received a point so the Leaderboard is as follows:

Debs 6
Chloe O'Brien (Kath) 5
Bondboffin 4
MikePemb 4
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Cornishbabe 3
Rob 3
Lisamaxwellfan 3
Abblette 1
Di Marco 1

The next quiz will be on Saturday 27th May at 8pm - I will try and make it quicker so you Big Bro fans can get away for the eviction :D

yeh it was great thanks ems! :D even though im at the bottom of the leaderboard lol!

samantha nixon
13-05-2006, 18:49
sounds like you had fn but im gonna miss that one aswell lol

Chris_2k11
13-05-2006, 19:25
Aww I forgot all about this. Oh well never mind lol

Layne
14-05-2006, 11:45
Oh i didn't do to bad then :p It was great can't wait till next week!

Jessie Wallace
27-05-2006, 18:20
Hi Guy's Just to let you know that, Emz (jojomum) won't be around to do the quiz this week. She's very sorry, and hopes to start it again next weekend.

Jojo
27-05-2006, 21:18
Hi Guys. Sorry about tonite - my router has gone funny, it chucked me off this morning at 10am and this is the first time today its allowed me to get online so was unable to do the quiz tonite. I will do it next Saturday instead as my new replacement router should have arrived by then and my connection problems should all be solved. :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
28-05-2006, 08:32
Hi Guys. Sorry about tonite - my router has gone funny, it chucked me off this morning at 10am and this is the first time today its allowed me to get online so was unable to do the quiz tonite. I will do it next Saturday instead as my new replacement router should have arrived by then and my connection problems should all be solved. :D

Ive done them screenshots for you hun when you come on msn remind me about them and i will send them to you, i will also ask dad where he got that number as ive checked and its nothing to do with IP addresses, hopefully you will be okay before thursday :)

Em
28-05-2006, 09:27
Emz,

I woudl like to play next week, how do I do it?

Have been "out of orbit" for a while cause been buying a house and studying for my exams but am allowed out to play again now!
:cheer:

Jojo
28-05-2006, 09:35
lol Hi Em - the way to play is very easy. Simply add me to your msn contact list (my addy is in my profile) and then each quiz night, I invite all players that wish to play on the night into one convo and we go from there. Any probs, pm me and I'll run through it more with you, but I always go through the rules at the start of the quiz so everyone is clear. And unless notice is given, it will always be at 8pm on either a fri/sat or sun rotating fortnightly (except this week when my internet went bad :( :D )

Em
28-05-2006, 09:54
lol Hi Em - the way to play is very easy. Simply add me to your msn contact list (my addy is in my profile) and then each quiz night, I invite all players that wish to play on the night into one convo and we go from there. Any probs, pm me and I'll run through it more with you, but I always go through the rules at the start of the quiz so everyone is clear. And unless notice is given, it will always be at 8pm on either a fri/sat or sun rotating fortnightly (except this week when my internet went bad :( :D )

thanks emz, just let me know when we next play!

Jojo
28-05-2006, 10:26
The next quiz will be next Saturday at 8pm instead of last night as it should have been - i'll be putting a calendar reminder on too for everyone :D

di marco
29-05-2006, 08:33
The next quiz will be next Saturday at 8pm instead of last night as it should have been - i'll be putting a calendar reminder on too for everyone :D

yay thanks ems, ill try and remember lol! :D if say we cant be on at like 8 but come on at like 5 or 10 past will it still be alright for us to join in then?

Jojo
29-05-2006, 09:59
Of course you can - if I say 8pm at least then the majority of people that want to join in can try and ensure they are online, but as soon as you come online, give me a nudge and I'll add you to the convo.

I may shorten the quiz to 10 questions this time though to prevent running through into Big Bro and other programmes that I know people wish to watch, plus with me having to run up and downstairs last time for Liam, it may ensure that it will be completed by 9pm :D

di marco
29-05-2006, 10:17
Of course you can - if I say 8pm at least then the majority of people that want to join in can try and ensure they are online, but as soon as you come online, give me a nudge and I'll add you to the convo.

I may shorten the quiz to 10 questions this time though to prevent running through into Big Bro and other programmes that I know people wish to watch, plus with me having to run up and downstairs last time for Liam, it may ensure that it will be completed by 9pm :D

oh ok then cool thanks! :)

Chloe O'brien
29-05-2006, 10:50
I totally forgot about Saturday I didn't go on line until half-past 8 then seen jessie's post and remembered about the quiz. What a twit :lweek: Anyway I will remember this saturday. I've stuck a post it on the comp

Jojo
03-06-2006, 10:40
Just a reminder for everyone - MSN Quiz is tonight at 8pm :D

Cornishbabe
03-06-2006, 11:24
I wish I didnt have to work.
I hope im home for the next one...

di marco
03-06-2006, 12:19
thanks for the reminder ems, id have forgotten otherwise lol! :D

CrazyLea
03-06-2006, 12:52
i'm so gutted!! once again i'm not gunna be here :( one day i willll make it!!! x

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-06-2006, 15:06
I was wondering weather it was today or was it yesterday!! Thanks for the reminder and I will be trying my best to be there :D

Debs
03-06-2006, 16:03
oooh quiz again yay! ill be there!

mikepemb
03-06-2006, 20:04
is it on tonight guys ?????????

Chloe O'brien
03-06-2006, 23:20
ooh my god I did really badly tonight. I only got 1 right well 2 but 1 was disaloud because I shouted out the answer before it was my turn! :eek: I will have to practice my trigger finger so I'm quicker next time :D

Jessie Wallace
03-06-2006, 23:22
I gave up part way through, as i wasn't getting the question come up on my screen until everyone had buzzed. So i was buzzing before the question was being asked!! It got on my nerves so much i gave up!! lol

Abi
03-06-2006, 23:31
I did so well on that quiz! I got nearly all the answers! Totally blew everyone away with my knowledge!

......not!! I did so badly, the only point i got was because i got two half points, through sympathy :rotfl:

It was totally funny though. Heres hoping theres some more Doctor Who 2005/6 questions next time though- then i might stand a chance!

mikepemb
03-06-2006, 23:49
:crying: oh i missed it :crying:

Jojo
04-06-2006, 00:15
Right, the moment you have all been waiting for after our quiz earlier :lol:

Tonights results were:

Debs 7 correct
Bondboffin 7 correct
the_watts_rule 2 correct
Jessie Wallace 2 correct
Abi 1 correct (2 half points as I was in a good mood lol)
Chloe O'Brien 1 correct

so the leader board is now:

Debs 12
Bondboffin 10
Chloe O'Brien (Kath) 9
the_watts_rule 5
Jessie Wallace 5
Abi 4
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Cornishbabe 3
Rob 3
Lisamaxwellfan 3
Di Marco 2
Abblette 1
Spicyspy 1
Vixie Lou 1

Next quiz will be a week tomorrow - i'll put a reminder on the calendar for everyone.

If you have any suggestions on the types of questions to include in the quiz please let me know, and just to warn you, i may be changing the rules slightly to allow everyone a fair chance and being able to buzz in etc. But please, any topics you want included, please please let me know :D

Thanks for playing tonight guys too :D

mikepemb
04-06-2006, 00:20
jojo i am banned from playing or what i was on msn at eight

Debs
04-06-2006, 00:41
woohoo! im still on top! but cant play next time so bry you have a chance to take over me!

di marco
04-06-2006, 09:02
Right, the moment you have all been waiting for after our quiz earlier :lol:

Tonights results were:

Debs 7 correct
Bondboffin 7 correct
the_watts_rule 2 correct
Jessie Wallace 2 correct
Abi 1 correct (2 half points as I was in a good mood lol)
Chloe O'Brien 1 correct

so the leader board is now:

Debs 12
Bondboffin 10
Chloe O'Brien (Kath) 9
the_watts_rule 5
Jessie Wallace 5
Abi 4
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Cornishbabe 3
Rob 3
Lisamaxwellfan 3
Di Marco 2
Abblette 1
Spicyspy 1
Vixie Lou 1

wahoo at least im not last now yay! :D

Next quiz will be a week tomorrow - i'll put a reminder on the calendar for everyone.

If you have any suggestions on the types of questions to include in the quiz please let me know, and just to warn you, i may be changing the rules slightly to allow everyone a fair chance and being able to buzz in etc. But please, any topics you want included, please please let me know :D

Thanks for playing tonight guys too :D

types of questions...................hmmmmmmmmm ones no one else knows apart from me haha! no seriously, erm hollyoaks questions from the last few years would be good, or waterloo road ones cos i watched that so i should be good on those lol! and is it sad that i knew all the answers to the questions about kiddie shows lol?!
what you thinking about changing the rules too?

also, one last thing, abi and watts rule said last night that you all thought id gone cos they couldnt see my typing (even though i was lol! i think it was a bit like when i was talking to you and lea before and you both thought i was ignoring you!). anyway, ive mentioned this to abi and watts rule, but seeing as my msn sometimes goes weird like that, if it looks like ive gone from the convo cos you cant see me typing, would you be able to mention it so i can like sign out then sign back in or something please? (if that makes sense lol!)
anyway i still enjoyed it yesterday, even though i still didnt get any answers haha! :)

Layne
04-06-2006, 12:42
We are abi are drawing! And we are joint sixth, that ain't too bad! :lol: ! Couldn't play last night had to babysit am up for the next one though! *needs to get to top of leaderboard*

05-06-2006, 20:03
Abi got lucky with her sympathising vote :| I missed 2 because of silly mistakes.. :| I might give it a try again next week... :rolleyes:

Abi
05-06-2006, 20:05
Abi got lucky with her sympathising vote :| I missed 2 because of silly mistakes.. :| I might give it a try again next week... :rolleyes:

Me?! Sympathy votes?! Nah, never! :angel: :rotfl:

Whenever i actually knew the answers, i didn't get asked. Too slow for that game. But hey, i'm up for a laugh, count me in next week again.

Cornishbabe
05-06-2006, 22:48
can we have some lost questions?

Jojo
06-06-2006, 08:18
This is what I like - lots of suggestions.

I will try and include something that everyone suggests in the quizes, so the more suggestions the better.

Sorry Di M - didn't realise you were having problems - in the next one, if we don't see anything from you for a bit, we'll ask you where you are :)

di marco
06-06-2006, 08:28
This is what I like - lots of suggestions.

I will try and include something that everyone suggests in the quizes, so the more suggestions the better.

Sorry Di M - didn't realise you were having problems - in the next one, if we don't see anything from you for a bit, we'll ask you where you are :)

haha ill think of really weird suggestions then lol so no one else will know them! :D its ok you werent to know, and i didnt realise til afterwards cos what i was writing was appearing on my screen! and thanks, yeh hopefully it wont do it again, but if it does, if someone asks where i am, ill know you cant see me and ill sign out then back in again :)

CrazyLea
06-06-2006, 14:04

Right i'm a bit confused about this lol. You posted it at just gone 12 so did you mean, the next one will be next monday or next sunday :hmm: and if you mean 'next' sunday is taht this sunday coming up?

Jojo
06-06-2006, 15:26
Right i'm a bit confused about this lol. You posted it at just gone 12 so did you mean, the next one will be next monday or next sunday :hmm: and if you mean 'next' sunday is taht this sunday coming up? lol This Sunday coming will be the next quiz (as long as I get chance, though the way my week is going at the moment, it will be a week Sunday which would be 18th June) I will let everyone know which Sunday it will be for definite. :D :D

CrazyLea
06-06-2006, 15:33
Ah right cool! Well my fingers are crossed for this sunday, cause then I can play :D

Bryan
11-06-2006, 16:49
is it on tonight ems!? hope so, so i can thrash everyone again! :D :lol:

Jojo
11-06-2006, 17:06
It would have been tonite if I hadn't decided to go down the beach all day!! And now hubby has had to go to work so I have to sort the boys out tonite, including baths etc, so won't get a chance to really put any questions together (buying a property for the business hasn't helped during the week either so i humbly apologise). I promise everyone now though, that the next round will be next sunday (18th June) and I'll make it a good'un :D

11-06-2006, 18:50
I was so upset I missed it as well!! Glad it's been put to next week :rotfl:

CrazyLea
11-06-2006, 19:52
:crying: what a shame, I won't be here next Sunday :( hah!

di marco
11-06-2006, 19:58
i was looking forward to this today, but next week will probably be better cos i dont have an exam the next day lol!

Lindy
11-06-2006, 22:22
This sounds great, i might have to try this one next Sunday, i probably won't know any answers, but i'd like to give it a go.

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-06-2006, 09:12
It would have been tonite if I hadn't decided to go down the beach all day!! And now hubby has had to go to work so I have to sort the boys out tonite, including baths etc, so won't get a chance to really put any questions together (buying a property for the business hasn't helped during the week either so i humbly apologise). I promise everyone now though, that the next round will be next sunday (18th June) and I'll make it a good'un :D

Is that 8pm again Ems? i should be back from Bridlington by then hopefully and this time msn better not kick me out of it again or ill go mad lol

Chloe O'brien
12-06-2006, 09:55
I totally forgot about last night again. Hopefully I will make it on Sunday I need to get my score up after doing badly in the last round

Jojo
12-06-2006, 13:14
Is that 8pm again Ems? i should be back from Bridlington by then hopefully and this time msn better not kick me out of it again or ill go mad lol Yep, 8pm Vicky :D

Same time, same place :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-06-2006, 16:30
Yep, 8pm Vicky :D

Same time, same place :D

Okay hopefully ill see you then but if it doesnt look like i will be home in time i will text you

Debs
12-06-2006, 16:34
woohoo quiz next week! ill be there! any chance of some big rbother questions??

di marco
17-06-2006, 21:44
so the next quiz is going to be tomorrow, is that correct?

Debs
17-06-2006, 22:17
oh no i wont be here then! decided to go away a night ealrier!!

oh well always next time

Kim
17-06-2006, 23:54
You can give me a chance to catch you up then :p. I believe it is at 8pm tomorrow, dm.

Jojo
18-06-2006, 21:00
Tonights results were:

Bondboffin - 4 correct (5 points)
Abi - 3 correct (4 points)
Jessie Wallace - 1 correct (3 points)
Chloe O'Brien - 1 correct (3 points)
Cornishbabe - 1 correct (3 points)

and everyone who was in the convo get their point too.

So the leader board is now:

Bondboffin 16
Chloe O'Brien 13
Debs 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Abi 9
Cornishbabe 7
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Lisamaxwellfan 4
Rob 3
Di Marco 3
Abblette 2
Vixie Lou 2
Spicyspy 1
Kim131 1
Angelblue 1

Jessie Wallace has very kindly agreed to host a quiz next Sunday at 8pm (thanks hun, you're a star :D )

My next quiz will be the following Friday night at 8pm.

Thanks for joining in guys :D

di marco
19-06-2006, 14:02

Bondboffin 16
Chloe O'Brien 13
Debs 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Abi 9
Cornishbabe 7
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Lisamaxwellfan 4
Rob 3
Di Marco 3
Abblette 2
Vixie Lou 2
Spicyspy 1
Kim131 1
Angelblue 1

wahoo im working my way (slowly!) up the leaderboard lol! :D

Chloe O'brien
19-06-2006, 23:21
I need to practice my trigger finger for sunday so I can knock bryan of the top of the leader board. :D Any clues on what next weeks questions are on. psst don't tell bryan :cartman:

Jessie Wallace
19-06-2006, 23:42
not decided yet, sorry, plus i won't be telling anyone, so there'll be no cheating!! lol

20-06-2006, 13:59
Argh I forgot.. oh well.. Not like I got any of them anyways :lol:

Jojo
20-06-2006, 14:31
The rules were changed to allow people the chance to answer and the questions were easier this time - though anyone is welcome to join in if they want, but if they don't want to having seen how it works, thats fair enough too - themes are changing quiz to quiz.

di marco
20-06-2006, 17:20
The rules were changed to allow people the chance to answer and the questions were easier this time - though anyone is welcome to join in if they want, but if they don't want to having seen how it works, thats fair enough too - themes are changing quiz to quiz.

im gonna be really thick here, but how were the rules changed? lol

Bryan
20-06-2006, 17:32
im gonna be really thick here, but how were the rules changed? lol

you cant press # without knowing the answer, if you doi and say i dont know then you loose a point

Jojo
20-06-2006, 18:19
im gonna be really thick here, but how were the rules changed? lol Like Bry said Di M - if you buzz in just to try and buzz first even though you don't know the answer, you lose a point. At least it will stop people from just buzzing in for the sake of it, and no one getting a chance to answer the question if that makes sense.

Layne
21-06-2006, 20:21
Oh no i forgot about the quiz :( I will try and remember the next one :rolleyes: I am useless!

Cornishbabe
25-06-2006, 20:58
Did I miss the quiz Tonight? Ive been online but forgeot about it:(

Jessie Wallace
25-06-2006, 21:04
Tonights results were:

Bondboffin - 3 correct (5 points)
Abi - 1 correct (2 points)
Chloe O'Brien - 5 correct (7 points)
Debs - 0 Correct (2 points)
Gem - 2 points (2 points)
Vixie-Lou 0 Correct (2 points)
Daveywavey 3 Correct (5 points)

and everyone who was in the convo get their point too.

Bondboffin 21
Chloe O'Brien 20
Debs 14
Abi 11
Jessie Wallace 9
Cornishbabe 7
Daveywavey 5
the_watts_rule 5
Vixie Lou 4
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Lisamaxwellfan 4
Rob 3
Di Marco 3
Abblette 2
Spicyspy 1
Kim131 1
Angelblue 1

Emz next quiz will on Friday night at 8pm.

Jojo
25-06-2006, 21:49
Hey Dawnie - thanks for doing this tonite - could you run through with me how you've done the points though as from the results you have posted, I've worked out the points differently. By my workings:

Bondboffin - 3 correct - scoring 4 points
Abi - 1 correct - scoring 2 points
Chloe O'Brien - 5 correct scoring 5 points
Debs - 0 Correct - scoring 0 points
Gem - 2 Correct - scoring 3 points
Vixie-Lou 0 Correct - scoring 0 points
Daveywavey 3 Correct - scoring 4 points

Then everyone would have their additional point for attending.

The Leaderboard standings are now:

Bondboffin 21
Chloe O'Brien 19
Debs 13
Abi 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Cornishbabe 7
Angelblue 5
Daveywavey 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Lisamaxwellfan 4
Rob 3
Di Marco 3
Vixie Lou 3
Abblette 2
Spicyspy 1
Kim131 1

:D

Chloe O'brien
26-06-2006, 15:06
oooh bryan there's only 2 points between us doll. Can you feel me breathing down your neck :D

Cornishbabe
26-06-2006, 15:33
Emz next quiz will on Friday night at 8pm.

Dam thats anotehr quiz Ill be working for. :crying:

26-06-2006, 16:57
Forgot it again!! I might as well 'quit while I'm ahead' :rotfl:

Layne
26-06-2006, 19:25
I keep missing all these quizzes! If the next one is friday though i should be able to do that :) x

DaVeyWaVey
26-06-2006, 20:44
I will miss Friday's quiz as i am away camping but i should be around for the next quiz after that. :)

di marco
27-06-2006, 12:13
i was going to go trampolining on friday, but seeing as i dont think ill be quite up to it, i think ill do the quiz instead lol!

Chloe O'brien
27-06-2006, 23:16
another quiz this friday yipee I'll be there :D

Chloe-Elise
28-06-2006, 19:18
Is it too late to join in? It sounds really good :D

Jojo
28-06-2006, 19:36
Is it too late to join in? It sounds really good :D Anyone can join in, anytime Clo - just add me to your contact list on msn and i'll include you in all quizzes that you are online for.

Xx-Vicky-xX
28-06-2006, 20:46
Assuming i can get my pc to work properly for it this week ill deffo be there, ive been there for all of them so far just my pc doesnt always wanna co-operate

Jojo
30-06-2006, 15:28
Don't forget everyone - quiz night tonight at 8pm

30-06-2006, 16:59
I just saw the title of this thread!! I nearly forgot.. again!! Hpopefully I will remember at 8pm!!

Debs
30-06-2006, 17:44
wont play tonight ems! bb on at half 8 and dont wanna miss it

Jojo
30-06-2006, 20:00
Its going to be a fairly quick one tonight, as I want to watch too lol

Jojo
30-06-2006, 22:56
The results tonight were:

Bondboffin 4 correct - 5 points
Debs 3 correct - 4 points
Chloe O'Brien - 1 correct - 3 points
Lisamaxwellfan 1 correct - 3 points
Di Marco 1 correct - 3 points
Abblette 0 correct - 0 points
Vixie Lou 0 correct - 0 points
Spicy 0 correct - 0 points

Everyone gets their point for attending too.

Bondboffin 27
Chloe O'Brien 23
Debs 18
Abi 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Lisamaxwellfan 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
Daveywavey 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Vixie Lou 4
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 2
Kim131 1

Chloe O'brien
30-06-2006, 23:23
oh my word I did really badly again this week only 1 question right :nono: never mind its all great fun keep it up ems :D

Abi
01-07-2006, 00:41
I was too busy tonight to have another go. Anyone know when the next one is?

Jojo
01-07-2006, 00:53
My next one will be in a fortnight on the Saturday night, 8pm as usual. I'm not sure if Dawn is doing another one though.

(And I included two Dr Who questions especially for you too Abs lol :D )

Jessie Wallace
01-07-2006, 00:54
I might do one next Sunday, not sure yet, i'll let you all know nearer the time.

Abi
01-07-2006, 01:00
My next one will be in a fortnight on the Saturday night, 8pm as usual. I'm not sure if Dawn is doing another one though.

(And I included two Dr Who questions especially for you too Abs lol :D )

:rotfl: Thanks hun!!

Saturdays and Sundays are generally better for me. So i should be around for both of them. Fridays are a definate no, really.

Jojo
01-07-2006, 01:12
:rotfl: Thanks hun!!

Saturdays and Sundays are generally better for me. So i should be around for both of them. Fridays are a definate no, really. Oh yeah, I remember now (makes a note to include a couple more Dr Who questions again).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to post a list of rules here soon too, just so everyone knows what to expect when they come into the conversation :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-07-2006, 08:03
How do i still have four points i had four after last weeks :searchme:

Jojo
01-07-2006, 08:54
Nope hun - you had 3. Dawn gave everyone too many points last week (:D) so I amended them - see my post under Dawns :D :D

di marco
01-07-2006, 10:45
The results tonight were:

Bondboffin 4 correct - 5 points
Debs 3 correct - 4 points
Chloe O'Brien - 1 correct - 3 points
Lisamaxwellfan 1 correct - 3 points
Di Marco 1 correct - 3 points
Abblette 0 correct - 0 points
Vixie Lou 0 correct - 0 points
Spicy 0 correct - 0 points

Everyone gets their point for attending too.

Bondboffin 27
Chloe O'Brien 23
Debs 18
Abi 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Lisamaxwellfan 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
Daveywavey 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Vixie Lou 4
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 2
Kim131 1

wahoo go me, 4 points yesterday! :D

Layne
02-07-2006, 14:58
Oh no i forgot again :angry: ! I don't even know what i ws doing on friday to miss it. Damn.

DaVeyWaVey
02-07-2006, 18:55
Seems like everyone did well on the quiz last friday, i wasn't around as i was camping but i should be around whenever the next quiz is on.

Cornishbabe
06-07-2006, 23:09
is the quiz tomorrow or saturday ems?

Jojo
07-07-2006, 00:12
My next quiz won't be until a week Saturday - on Monday I will post the subject that it will be on so people can decide if they want to take part or not.

di marco
07-07-2006, 08:21
My next quiz won't be until a week Saturday - on Monday I will post the subject that it will be on so people can decide if they want to take part or not.

oh good, i thought it was going to be tomorrow and then i wouldnt have been able to take part, next saturday should be fine though! ill take part whatever the topic, ill just try and swot up lol! :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-07-2006, 10:20
ill take part whatever the topic, ill just try and swot up lol! :D

Yeh me too lol its fun even if i dont get anything

Chloe O'brien
07-07-2006, 14:42
I'll take part whatever the subject is. It's all fun :lol:

Jojo
07-07-2006, 14:47
Last times quiz was on BBC Dramas so this time, the quiz will be about ITV Soaps/Dramas, and only the ones accessible from the ITV homepage :D

Happy swotting in preparation for a week tomorrow :D :rotfl:

di marco
07-07-2006, 20:20
Last times quiz was on BBC Dramas so this time, the quiz will be about ITV Soaps/Dramas, and only the ones accessible from the ITV homepage :D

Happy swotting in preparation for a week tomorrow :D :rotfl:

haha dont watch any of those, looks like swotting for me! or if i cant be bothered ill just play along anyway and not have a hope of getting any right lol! :D

Bryan
07-07-2006, 21:01
Footie Wives, Bad Girls, Corrie, Emmerdale, The Bill! :D Great selection Ems cant wait!!!

Jojo
07-07-2006, 21:02
haha dont watch any of those, looks like swotting for me! or if i cant be bothered ill just play along anyway and not have a hope of getting any right lol! :D Don't worry - there will be some current programmes in there, so hopefully you should get a good chance hun

And a reminder to everyone - please do not buzz if you are going to guess the answers - if you buzz in and haven't got a clue what the answer is (like last week :D) then I will start deducting points :D :D

You have all been warned :D :rotfl:

di marco
07-07-2006, 21:12
Don't worry - there will be some current programmes in there, so hopefully you should get a good chance hun

And a reminder to everyone - please do not buzz if you are going to guess the answers - if you buzz in and haven't got a clue what the answer is (like last week :D) then I will start deducting points :D :D

You have all been warned :D :rotfl:

well i dont really watch itv, but ill have a go anyway! was that buzzing warning aimed at me lol?!

Jojo
07-07-2006, 21:16
well i dont really watch itv, but ill have a go anyway! was that buzzing warning aimed at me lol?! :eek: No hun - definitely not - but not mentioning any names :rotfl: You always only buzz in when you know the answer.

di marco
07-07-2006, 21:33
:eek: No hun - definitely not - but not mentioning any names :rotfl: You always only buzz in when you know the answer.

well last week i didnt, but i got confused and excited and buzzed by mistake lol!

DaVeyWaVey
07-07-2006, 21:47
A good subject choice of ITV Soaps/Dramas. I watch ITV soaps and dramas quite a lot so hopefully i will do well in the next quiz! I feel i don't need to swot up!

Jojo
07-07-2006, 21:51
A good subject choice of ITV Soaps/Dramas. I watch ITV soaps and dramas quite a lot so hopefully i will do well in the next quiz! I feel i don't need to swot up! You'll have to make sure you add me or get someone to invite you in on the night :D

DaVeyWaVey
07-07-2006, 22:08
You'll have to make sure you add me or get someone to invite you in on the night :D

Yep don't worry i will, i hopefully won't miss the quiz, i can't promise anything though. :D Is the quiz tomorrow or next saturday??

Jojo
07-07-2006, 22:14
Next Saturday - I've added an event to the calendar and will remind everyone on the night :D

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2006, 22:35
Not sure if I'm going to make saturday's quiz as I'm supposed to be going to see the new superman film but trying to get out of it, If I'm not online on saturday you know where i'll be. Have fun and play nice children:D

di marco
14-07-2006, 06:17
ive just realised i cant make it either! :( luckily it was on a day i probably wouldnt have known any of the answers anyway!

Em
14-07-2006, 14:53
Next Saturday - I've added an event to the calendar and will remind everyone on the night :D

ems what time is the quiz? ive been meaning to join for weeks!

Jojo
14-07-2006, 20:14
ems what time is the quiz? ive been meaning to join for weeks! Its 8pm Ems, or around then (give or take a couple of mins depending on whether I've got littley to bed or not) :D

15-07-2006, 19:05
Today in 1 hour's time!! Am I right?..

Jojo
15-07-2006, 19:22
You are correct Spicy

Word of warning to all participants - points will be deducted if I feel necessary :D

Jojo
15-07-2006, 21:27
And the results of tonights quiz were:

Debs - 5 correct - 5 points
Bondboffin - 2 correct - 4 points
Daveywavey - 2 correct - 4 points
Vixie Lou - 1 correct - 3 points

Plus as usual, the one point for attending applies to everyone who joined in, including Lisamaxwellfan, Crazylea and Spicy :D

Bondboffin 32
Debs 24
Chloe O'Brien 23
Abi 12
Daveywavey 10
Jessie Wallace 9
Lisamaxwellfan 9
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1

My next quiz will be a fortnight Sunday. Daveywavey has asked if he can hold a quiz :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking part again this week guys

DaVeyWaVey
15-07-2006, 21:35
Yeah i might do a quiz, depends if i have time though because i could fit my quiz in between Ems quizzes so then we can have msn quizzes more often. Anyway i will get back to you. :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
15-07-2006, 22:18
:cheer: i got one right...my first ever one...Des Barnes :rotfl: Bry...but thanks i was praying you would get it wrong

di marco
16-07-2006, 11:46

Debs - 5 correct - 5 points
Bondboffin - 2 correct - 4 points
Daveywavey - 2 correct - 4 points
Vixie Lou - 1 correct - 3 points

Plus as usual, the one point for attending applies to everyone who joined in, including Lisamaxwellfan, Crazylea and Spicy :D

Bondboffin 32
Debs 24
Chloe O'Brien 23
Abi 12
Daveywavey 10
Jessie Wallace 9
Lisamaxwellfan 9
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1

My next quiz will be a fortnight Sunday. Daveywavey has asked if he can hold a quiz :thumbsup:

doesnt look like many people took part yesterday so i might have had a chance! :( doesnt look like ill be here for the next one either cos i think im on hols, and possibly for the one after that too! :eek: and i so desperately need all the points i can get lol! oh forgot to say, sounds good if daveys going to do a quiz too! :D

Debs
16-07-2006, 11:54
oooh have to beat bry have to beat bry!!!!

had a fab time last night ems, cant wait till the next one

Jojo
16-07-2006, 12:30
Glad you enjoyed all enjoyed - I didn't include the very scary quiz about me results though :ninja: :rotfl:

Debs
16-07-2006, 13:23
Glad you enjoyed all enjoyed - I didn't include the very scary quiz about me results though :ninja: :rotfl:

:rotfl: oh wish you had! my results would have gone very high :rotfl: Not that i really am your stalker :cool: * debs ducks down behind ems wall so she cannot be seen* :lol:

Jojo
16-07-2006, 13:48
:rotfl: oh wish you had! my results would have gone very high :rotfl: Not that i really am your stalker :cool: * debs ducks down behind ems wall so she cannot be seen* :eek: How did you know I've got a wall?! :ninja: *contacts Estate Agents about moving* :rotfl:

I shall make sure there are more questions next time too as it went really quick last night. I'm thinking of TV Comedy's for the next quiz, but if you have any other suggestions, let me know as soon as for my research :D :D I shall confirm the week before the quiz though.

16-07-2006, 16:30
I was hoping you would include those!! :( I actually knew some and was very happy about that :lol:

Tori
16-07-2006, 17:09
maybe general knowledge quiz? then more people would have a chance? :) just an idea

Debs
17-07-2006, 09:56
[quote=jojomum]:eek: How did you know I've got a wall?! :ninja: *contacts Estate Agents about moving*

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: DID YOU SEE ME TODAY EMS?????? :rotfl:

theres a house 2 doors from me, if your thinking of moving, it would make my life so much easier hun, not driving and all im spending a fortune on train fare! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
17-07-2006, 12:20
Glad the quiz went well. Sorry I missed it I'll need to be extra quick to catch up with Debs and Bryan.

17-07-2006, 14:43
maybe general knowledge quiz? then more people would have a chance? :) just an idea
Sounds good to me... :D

Emz be very worried.. Debs is scaring me and she's not stalking me:p :cool:

Debs
17-07-2006, 15:57
:rotfl:
Sounds good to me... :D

Emz be very worried.. Debs is scaring me and she's not stalking me:p :cool:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh im harmless!! actually its payback for when she was knocking on my window a few weeks back

CrazyLea
17-07-2006, 19:20
Biggggg thankies to wubly Emsy for the great quiz on Saturday :D It was my first, and it was awesome!! :D hopefully I will be doing the next one :D

And Debs you had me in fits :p you drugged up on your medicine :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2006, 14:53
Daveywavey has asked if he can hold a quiz :thumbsup:

Ill do one after your next one Ems

di marco
20-07-2006, 15:50
Ill do one after your next one Ems

oooooo yay, even more quizzes! :D im not actually sure why im happy about this seeing as im rubbish at them lol!

Jojo
20-07-2006, 21:32
Ill do one after your next one Ems Thats great - thanks Vicky. If you can let me know the scores after, and I'll sort the points out :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2006, 21:49
Thats great - thanks Vicky. If you can let me know the scores after, and I'll sort the points out :D

Yeh will do Ems who usually does it??

Jojo
20-07-2006, 21:50
Yeh will do Ems who usually does it?? Who usually does what?? Sort the scores?? Me :D :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2006, 21:52
Who usually does what?? Sort the scores?? Me :D :D

Urrrm no :rotfl: the quiz i meant :rolleyes: :rotfl: (as in takes part not asks questions) alot of them that you have scores for havent been in it every week and besides i dont know all of them

Jojo
20-07-2006, 21:55
Urrrm no :rotfl: the quiz i meant :rolleyes: :rotfl: (as in takes part not asks questions) alot of them that you have scores for havent been in it every week and besides i dont know all of them Ohhhh :rotfl: well, I've just generally told the members that would like to take part on my quiz night to add me to their msn list and then do it that way.

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-07-2006, 21:57
Ohhhh :rotfl: well, I've just generally told the members that would like to take part on my quiz night to add me to their msn list and then do it that way.

Okay well in your next one ill tell everyone there and then ask them in here aswell in case it was missing people then

Glad we finally got there :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-07-2006, 14:47
Ems im not gunna be around on sunday night as im going to Layne's sunday afternoon as we are going to Alton Towers on monday so can you tell them all that ill do a quiz on Saturday 5th August and to add me to msn if they want to be included my addy is in my profile.

Jojo
25-07-2006, 23:04
I think you've just told everyone hun :D

Chloe O'brien
25-07-2006, 23:27
I'm a wee bit confused here as I missed the last quiz 2 weeks ago. Am I right in thinking that the next quiz due to be held this Sunday 30 July has now been changed to the 5 August and vicky-lou will be asking the questions instead of Ems. Or is there a quiz on Sunday and another one on the 5th.

Jojo
25-07-2006, 23:34
There is a quiz on Sunday (held by moi as usual :D :D ) and then vicky is holding one herself on 5th August, for those who want to join in

Chloe O'brien
25-07-2006, 23:40
I'm with you all now thanks. I'll be there on Sunday and possibly for vicky's one as well

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-07-2006, 09:00
I think you've just told everyone hun :D

Well yeh but some people dont read it till you put the scores up

DaVeyWaVey
26-07-2006, 09:39
I won't be around for the quiz on Sunday as i am on holiday...i should be around for vixie lou's quiz on 5th August though. :)

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-07-2006, 10:08
I won't be around for the quiz on Sunday as i am on holiday...i should be around for vixie lou's quiz on 5th August though. :)

Great, do i have you on msn? i did at one point dunno if it was this account though

DaVeyWaVey
26-07-2006, 10:10
Great, do i have you on msn? i did at one point dunno if it was this account though

Yeah i have do have you on msn..so just invite me when the quiz begins :D I should be online hopefully. :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-07-2006, 10:37
Yeah i have do have you on msn..so just invite me when the quiz begins :D I should be online hopefully. :D

You sure, ive changed addresses again and i cant see you on my list either

DaVeyWaVey
26-07-2006, 12:51
You sure, ive changed addresses again and i cant see you on my list either

Well your not online on my account at the moment so i might not have your new address. Just add my email address to your contact list again if you want to add me again so you can stay in touch with me easily for the msn quizzes etc.

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-07-2006, 13:25
Well your not online on my account at the moment so i might not have your new address. Just add my email address to your contact list again if you want to add me again so you can stay in touch with me easily for the msn quizzes etc.

Youll have to add me (addy in my profile) i added you from the quiz before but i wont be there sunday so you will have to do it

Jojo
29-07-2006, 11:07
Just a reminder that the Quiz Night is tomorrow at 8pm as usual
Subject this week - Comedy's

And because I am really nice (:D) the questions will be on the following programmes:

Two Pints
Little Britain
Vicar of Dibley
Ab Fab
Friends
Pheonix Nights
Blackadder

Hope you enjoy - see you all there :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-07-2006, 11:28
Just a reminder that the Quiz Night is tomorrow at 8pm as usual
Subject this week - Comedy's

And because I am really nice (:D) the questions will be on the following programmes:

Two Pints
Little Britain
Vicar of Dibley
Ab Fab
Friends
Pheonix Nights
Blackadder

Hope you enjoy - see you all there :D

OMG your doing Friends questions cant believe ill miss it :crying:

Jojo
29-07-2006, 12:59
lol - dont worry Vicky - there are only a couple of Friends ones in there..

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-07-2006, 14:21
lol - dont worry Vicky - there are only a couple of Friends ones in there..

Will you do another comedy one sometime please i cant believe ill miss this, apart from Eastenders all i watch are comedies :( silly spontaneous trips to Alton Towers being planned :(

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 18:36
Ooo yay I love 4 of them progs.. might actually get some right :D
Oh wait just realised im working :crying: omg im gutted!!!!

Jojo
29-07-2006, 20:19
I will do another comedy one at some point, though slighter more difficult to set up as questions I think are easy, may be hard to you guys or might be things that I don't watch or vice versa - but will try :D

Lea - you can't work - phone in sick :rotfl: Actually, don't - I don't wish to encourage that type of behaviour :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-07-2006, 20:33
I will do another comedy one at some point, though slighter more difficult to set up as questions I think are easy, may be hard to you guys or might be things that I don't watch or vice versa - but will try :D

Lea - you can't work - phone in sick :rotfl: Actually, don't - I don't wish to encourage that type of behaviour :rotfl:

Lol ems if you want ideas for comedy shows ask me i watch loads but they are the American ones mainly

30-07-2006, 14:40
:eek: I nearly thought I'd miss this. Though I don't think I can do today.. hopefully I can.. I don't watch any of them :rotfl:

Jojo
30-07-2006, 23:05

Debs - 3 correct - 3 points
Bondboffin - 8 1/2 correct - 5 points
Abi - 7 1/2 correct - 4 points
Chloe O Brien - 1 correct - 2 points
Lisamaxwellfan - 1 correct - 2 points

Plus as usual, the one point for attending applies to everyone who joined in, including Steff

Bondboffin 38
Debs 28
Chloe O'Brien 26
Abi 17
Lisamaxwellfan 12
Daveywavey 10
Jessie Wallace 9
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
Steff 1

My next quiz will be a fortnight Friday. I will let you know the topic soon. :D

Chloe O'brien
04-08-2006, 15:14
Quick note from Vicky-Lou. she is holding a quiz on MSN tomorrow night (Saturday 5 August @ 8pm) If anyone wants to join in can you add her to your buddy list, her address is on her profile. Sorry she could post this herself but she is having problems with her SB account at the moment so she asked me to do it.

Chloe O'brien
05-08-2006, 21:06
vicky-lou has just held a fab msn quiz and has asked me to tell you all that there will be another one on Saturday 19 August at 8pm for anyone wanting to join in

Jojo
07-08-2006, 18:41
Here are the results following Vixie-Lous quiz on Saturday:

Bondboffin - 12 correct - 5 points
Abi - 8 correct - 4 points
Chloe O'Brien - 7 correct - 3 points
Daveywavey - 3 correct - 2 points

and the normal extra point for all attending

Bondboffin 44
Chloe O'Brien 30
Debs 28
Abi 22
Daveywavey 13
Lisamaxwellfan 12
Jessie Wallace 9
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
Steff 1

Jojo
11-08-2006, 09:41
Reminder: MSN Quiz Night
Tonight 8pm
10 questions only tonight as I know you will want to be watching Big Brother
Subject: General Knowledge (as I almost forgot myself and am now going to sort the questions out!!! :rotfl: )
Look forward to seeing you all there.

DaVeyWaVey
11-08-2006, 12:21
Oooh completely forgot there was a quiz tonight, i haven't got your msn address though so i am not sure if i can be added in unless bry or vixie lou are taking part?? Because they can add me in if they are taking part. :)

Jojo
11-08-2006, 12:23
Oooh completely forgot there was a quiz tonight, i haven't got your msn address though so i am not sure if i can be added in unless bry or vixie lou are taking part?? Because they can add me in if they are taking part. :) My addy is in my profile - feel free to add me for Quiz purposes - Bry will be away and I think Vicky will be there.

Chloe O'brien
11-08-2006, 12:29
Tonight OMG I will try and be there. It will give me a chance to catch up with Bryan :p

DaVeyWaVey
11-08-2006, 12:31
My addy is in my profile - feel free to add me for Quiz purposes - Bry will be away and I think Vicky will be there.

Ok thanks..well if Vicky is around, i will ask her to add me but if she's not there, i will just add you but then again i might not be around but i should be, my social life is very unpredictable!

Jojo
11-08-2006, 23:43

Chloe O'Brien - 7 correct - 5 points
Jessie Wallace - 3 correct - 4 points
Daveywavey - 1 correct - 3 points

Bondboffin 44
Chloe O'Brien 36
Debs 28
Abi 22
Daveywavey 17
Lisamaxwellfan 12
Jessie Wallace 14
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
Steff 1

My next quiz will be in a fortnight. Vixie Lou is holding a quiz next week on Saturday, 8pm.

di marco
12-08-2006, 11:53
:eek: ive missed so many quizzes since ive been away! :( how my god has bryan got so many points?! theres no way anyones going to catch up with him lol!

Jojo
12-08-2006, 16:09
:eek: ive missed so many quizzes since ive been away! :( how my god has bryan got so many points?! theres no way anyones going to catch up with him lol! Hes going to miss 3 quizzes (including last nights one) Di M so theres a definite chance for catching him. Vixie-Lou is holding one alternate weeks to me and the scores count there too. Don't forget, its not the number of questions you get right, its the number of points you have :D :lol: Make it your mission to get close to his score whilst hes away Di M :rotfl:

di marco
12-08-2006, 17:22
Hes going to miss 3 quizzes (including last nights one) Di M so theres a definite chance for catching him. Vixie-Lou is holding one alternate weeks to me and the scores count there too. Don't forget, its not the number of questions you get right, its the number of points you have :D :lol: Make it your mission to get close to his score whilst hes away Di M :rotfl:

lol! thats why i dont like missing the quizzes cos i rely on those points for joining in lol! id have been able to have joined in with last nights one if the flights hadnt have been delayed! :(

Chloe O'brien
19-08-2006, 21:43
I'm so sorry vicky I totally forgotten about the quiz tonight. hope there was a few taken part. I'll make the next one I promise :o

Jessie Wallace
20-08-2006, 00:25
I'm so sorry vicky I totally forgotten about the quiz tonight. hope there was a few taken part. I'll make the next one I promise :o

A whole 3 of us ! lol

Chloe O'brien
20-08-2006, 00:34
A whole 3 of us ! lol

Sorry dawn it was quarter to nine before I remembered. I was engrossed in cleaning the kitchen :eek:

Chris_2k11
20-08-2006, 00:39
Sorry dawn it was quarter to nine before I remembered. I was engrossed in cleaning the kitchen :eek:Kath that is not a good thing to admit on a saturday night. :nono: :D

Jessie Wallace
20-08-2006, 00:39
Sorry dawn it was quarter to nine before I remembered. I was engrossed in cleaning the kitchen :eek:

Shame on you, off all the things you could have been distracted by it was cleaning! :nono:

Chloe O'brien
20-08-2006, 00:52
i know I am utterly ashamed of myself for having to admit I was cleaning on a saturday night. What an exciting life I lead. But I have the gas man coming on Tuesday morning to do their yearly check of the boiler and I did not want him seeing a dirty cooker and kitchen. :o

di marco
20-08-2006, 07:36

i never knew there was a quiz last night! :( whens the next one?

Chloe O'brien
22-08-2006, 22:53
Because there were only three members who took part in the msn quiz on saturday night. Vicky has asked me to let you all know that she will be doing another one on Saturday 2 September at 8pm. That's a week on Saturday. Is ems doing one before then does anyone know

Jojo
22-08-2006, 23:24
I'm not sure if I am going to get a chance to do a quiz this week I'm afraid, been a busy week. Shall post the results following Vicky's last quiz as soon as (thanks for letting me have them Dave :D ) and will let you know as soon as poss.

Numbers are dwindling lately though guys, so come and join in :D

Jessie Wallace
22-08-2006, 23:29
I can do one this Saturday or Sunday if people want one. Just let me know if you do :D

Jojo
22-08-2006, 23:35
I can do one this Saturday or Sunday if people want one. Just let me know if you do :D If you could that would be brilliant Dawn - I'm honestly stacked out this week so that would be a huge help. Thanks :bow: :bow:

Jessie Wallace
22-08-2006, 23:40
No Problem my sweet. I think Sunday would probably be best for me, as X-Factor is on Saturday :D
But if people could let me know if they are going to be joining in, that would be fab :D

di marco
23-08-2006, 09:36
ill try and join in all the quizzes that are happening! :D my computers playing up atm so i have to use my sis one but ill try and be on at 8 join in

Chloe O'brien
23-08-2006, 15:09
I'll join in Saturday or Sunday suits me.

Jessie Wallace
23-08-2006, 15:11
Kool, i think we'll go for Sunday 8pm, i'll add it to the calendar, so people can have an e-mail reminder if they would like one :D

DaVeyWaVey
23-08-2006, 15:33
I will try and join in Sunday night..depends what my social life will be like..but if i'm online at that time, i will join in. :)

Em
25-08-2006, 10:11
I cant make this week :( but I can do either sat or sun the week after (prob sunday best for me!)

Could someone Pm/email me though and let me know the date for next weeks and time when decided? I get back sat so hopefully could do it that night, but it woudl be easier to be PM'd rather than search for when it starts. Thanks!

Jojo
25-08-2006, 10:14

Ems - 6 correct - 5 points
Jessie Wallace - 5 correct - 4 points
Daveywavey - 5 correct - 4 points

Bondboffin 44
Chloe O'Brien 36
Debs 28
Abi 22
Daveywavey 22
Lisamaxwellfan 12
Jessie Wallace 19
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 7
Ems 6
Angelblue 5
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
Steff 1

Sorry for the delay in posting these results.

Layne
25-08-2006, 11:39
Bryan has got like 11 times my result! :lol: When is the next one going to be i really wanna join in again!

Chloe O'brien
25-08-2006, 14:53
Jessie is holding on on Sunday night 27 August at 8pm then vicky lou will be doing one next saturday 2 September also at 8pm. Come and join in its a laugh :D

Jojo
25-08-2006, 14:55
Also check the calendar at the weekends (or just the bottom of the homepage) - I always put a reminder in there for everyone too, and I know Vicky was too.

Jessie Wallace
29-08-2006, 22:47
Here are the results following my quiz on Sunday:

Lisamaxwellfan - 5 Correct - 5 Points
jojomum - 4 Correct - 4 Points
Daveywavey - 3 correct - 3 points
Debs - 3 Correct - 3 Points
Chloe O'Brien - 3 Correct - 3 Points
Luna - 1 Correct - 2 Points

Bondboffin 44
Chloe O'Brien 40
Debs 32
Abi 22
Daveywavey 26
Jessie Wallace 19
Lisamaxwellfan 18
Vixie Lou 8
Cornishbabe 7
Di Marco 8
Ems 6
Angelblue 6
the_watts_rule 5
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 4
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

Sorry for the delay in posting these results, i forgot! oops:D

DaVeyWaVey
30-08-2006, 13:48
Hi, A message from Vixie-Lou: She is holding an msn quiz on both Saturday and Sunday night. She wanted to let everybody know. :)

And hopefully tonight..i will be holding an msn quiz of my own at 8pm, if that's ok with you, i did send an email to Jojomum to see if it was ok, so hopefully it will be. Please send me an email or PM if you wish to join in. :)

Chloe O'brien
30-08-2006, 14:33
I don't think i'll be able to make the one tonight as Marley is at judo and it doesn't finish until 7.30, but I will be there for vicky's one on Saturday

Jessie Wallace
30-08-2006, 18:40
And hopefully tonight..i will be holding an msn quiz of my own at 8pm, if that's ok with you, i did send an email to Jojomum to see if it was ok, so hopefully it will be. Please send me an email or PM if you wish to join in. :)

I should be with you tonight, just e-mail me if i've not turned up by 8, as i've probably forgotten!

di marco
30-08-2006, 19:27
Hi, A message from Vixie-Lou: She is holding an msn quiz on both Saturday and Sunday night. She wanted to let everybody know. :)

ooops i was meant to tell everyone about vickys quiz! yep ill be on tonight if its still happening! :)

DaVeyWaVey
30-08-2006, 19:30
Yep it's all still happening people...8pm it is. :)

di marco
30-08-2006, 19:32
Yep it's all still happening people...8pm it is. :)

cool! :) shall i add you on msn then? and what are the questions on, general tv?

DaVeyWaVey
30-08-2006, 19:33
cool! :) shall i add you on msn then? and what are the questions on, general tv?

Yeah ok you can add me, it will be a lot easier. There are 5 questions each on general knowledge, tv, film and music.

di marco
30-08-2006, 19:37
Yeah ok you can add me, it will be a lot easier. There are 5 questions each on general knowledge, tv, film and music.

ok cool, so a mixture, hopefully ill know some of them then lol!

Layne
30-08-2006, 19:40
I persume it was you who just added me :p ! I should be around..... see you all then :p x

Jessie Wallace
30-08-2006, 21:23
Here are the results following DaveyWavey's quiz on Wednesday:

Jessie Wallace - 12 Correct - 5 Points
Lisamaxwellfan - 2 Correct - 4 Point
Cornishbabe - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Layne - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Bondboffin - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Vixie-Lou - 1 Correct - 3 Points
Di Marco - 2 Correct - 4 Points

Bondboffin 49
Chloe O'Brien 40
Debs 32
Daveywavey 26
Jessie Wallace 25
Lisamaxwellfan 23
Abi 22
Di Marco 13
Vixie Lou 12
Cornishbabe 12
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 9
Ems 6
Angelblue 6
the_watts_rule 5
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

PS, who thinks i should get extra points for kicking butt tonight? :angel: :rotfl: :thumbsup: :D (please?) 10 points more than anyone else, and i only get 1 point more than everyone :crying: all that effort! :crying:

Jojo
30-08-2006, 22:06
Now that the quizzes are running nicely and a few of you are joining in with hosting them, I am going to take a back seat of hosting them.

Keep enjoying them everyone and keep holding them. You never know, I may hold one a month of my own, but not making any promises due to other committments.

Jessie Wallace
30-08-2006, 22:15
Aww you can't be leaving us Emz. Ho-pe you'll see play some of th quiz's now instead?

Did you see my score for tonight?

Chloe O'brien
30-08-2006, 23:54
Now that the quizzes are running nicely and a few of you are joining in with hosting them, I am going to take a back seat of hosting them.

Keep enjoying them everyone and keep holding them. You never know, I may hold one a month of my own, but not making any promises due to other committments.

What other committments :D Are you defecting to the other side like dermot. Who else is going to take control when we all start arguing over points :cartman: (note to Bryan- there is only 4 points between us sweetie see you saturday)

Well done dawnie for kicking @$$$

di marco
31-08-2006, 06:14

Jessie Wallace - 12 Correct - 5 Points
Lisamaxwellfan - 2 Correct - 4 Point
Cornishbabe - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Layne - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Bondboffin - 2 Correct - 4 Points
Vixie-Lou - 1 Correct - 3 Points
Di Marco - 2 Correct - 4 Points

Bondboffin 44
Chloe O'Brien 40
Debs 32
Daveywavey 26
Jessie Wallace 25
Lisamaxwellfan 23
Abi 22
Di Marco 13
Vixie Lou 12
Cornishbabe 12
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 9
Ems 6
Angelblue 6
the_watts_rule 5
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
Crazylea 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

PS, who thinks i should get extra points for kicking butt tonight? :angel: :rotfl: :thumbsup: :D (please?) 10 points more than anyone else, and i only get 1 point more than everyone :crying: all that effort! :crying:

yay go me from yesterday, im finally in double figures lol! :D and dawn you knew loads last night!

31-08-2006, 10:55
Ahh missed loads and didn't know there was one yesterday.. I was on that time as well lol..

When the next one?!:o

Saturday 8pm by Vicky?
Any more... next Wednesday?! (hopefully lol)

Jessie Wallace
31-08-2006, 12:22
yay go me from yeaterday, im finally in double figures lol! :D and dawn you knew loads last night!

I know, where did that come from, i'm lucky if i normally know 1 let alone get 12 right! lol

Chloe O'brien
31-08-2006, 12:25
You were on a sausage roll last night jessie :clap: well done

Jessie Wallace
31-08-2006, 12:27
You were on a sausage roll last night jessie :clap: well done

:rotfl: I like that one, thanks.

Bryan
31-08-2006, 12:57
dawn, you never added any points to mine... it says i have 44, well thats what its said for the past few weeks, it should now be 49 (44+5), can you change it please? :D

Abi
31-08-2006, 13:51

2?! Why 2 on one weekend?!

I've missed enough quizes because of holidays and family issues, now i'm going to miss 2 in one weekend?!

Is there a particular reason for having 2....? if there is, then i'll totally understand. I just thought the whole "1 a week" thing was working just fine.

Am i missing something here, lol?

Jessie Wallace
31-08-2006, 13:53
Who knows, it's all changing at the moment, and i don't know why :))

31-08-2006, 14:46
Oh so there's 2 this weekend.. fine by me :D :p

Jojo
31-08-2006, 14:49
Who knows, it's all changing at the moment, and i don't know why :)) The only way its changing as far as I am aware, is me not holding any quizzes anymore myself, but those that are holding them themselves are carrying them on, so it shouldn't really make any difference to people

DaVeyWaVey
31-08-2006, 17:45
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who took part in my quiz last night, it was good fun hosting a quiz for a change. I will do one again next Wednesday if everyone wants me too, but if you think too many quizzes are going on each week, i will give it a miss. Just let me know what you think.

So thanks everyone who took part last night. :)

Chloe O'brien
31-08-2006, 22:33
I will take part on Saturday night but I'm not sure about Sunday. I won't be able to make Wednesday as I take Marley to Judo. I would prefer to just have a quiz at the weekend but if there is a lot of members wanting to take part during the week that's fine. I just think that too many quizes a week it may get a bit boring.

DaVeyWaVey
31-08-2006, 22:48
Sorry i just realised i can't do Wednesdays, i have Scouts...i probably won't do quizzes on a regular basis now, i will just do one now and again and let you all know in advance. :)

Chloe O'brien
31-08-2006, 22:53
I'm sorry davey I wasn't having a grump. If you enjoy doing the quizzes then go ahead don't mind me I just can't commit to being able to take part during the week with work and school but they may be others that prefer to have one mid-week instead of the weekend and if the majority of members want to have more than 1 a week then that's fab just don't let yourself gett bogged down with having to make up questions

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2006, 00:18
You don't have to be sorry, i have my GCSES next year and have other commitments such as scouts etc, so i will be concentrating on that a lot more.

By the way, can't make Saturday's quiz...i am having mates round but might be able to make Sunday. :)

di marco
01-09-2006, 10:25
i quite like having the idea of having quizzes in the week as well, just cos i never know what im going to be doing at weekends but mostly in the week im at home, but whenevers fine really. dont mind how many quizzes there are a week either, it might make it easier for more people to join in?

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-09-2006, 11:53
Right im back so i can now answer questions as to why im doing two this week, its only a one off and the reason for it is i promised people id do it saturday and Kath put it on the calender for me, DiMarco cant make saturdays but really wanted to take part so asked me if id consider doing one saturday and one sunday so i thought about it and thought why not ill only be bored doing nothing anyway i might aswell do something fun and hopefully provide you guys with some fun aswell.

Xx-Vicky-xX
02-09-2006, 18:46
Can i ask all that are taking part tonight if they mind if we start 5 minuitees late to wait for someone?

Bryan
02-09-2006, 20:48
just a polite note to say i shan't be taking part in anymore of these quiz nights, so whoeever thinks they are running the show now, could they please delete my name off previous and present leaderboards. Thanks and enjoy your quiz nights folks.

Em
02-09-2006, 21:02
just a polite note to say i shan't be taking part in anymore of these quiz nights, so whoeever thinks they are running the show now, could they please delete my name off previous and present leaderboards. Thanks and enjoy your quiz nights folks.

Why not hun? your doing really well!!

Tori
02-09-2006, 21:59
Vicky, I'm really sorry I misssed it, I had to phone my mate, and I hadn't realised it was 8pm, sorry :( Hopefully I'll be in tomorrow night to do that one!

Jojo
03-09-2006, 11:36
just a polite note to say i shan't be taking part in anymore of these quiz nights, so whoeever thinks they are running the show now, could they please delete my name off previous and present leaderboards. Thanks and enjoy your quiz nights folks. What's happened?? I thought they were all running well, hence my taking a back seat from it all...

03-09-2006, 13:37
Is tonight's quiz at 8pm?! I went out last night so couldn't attend yesterday's. Thank-you.. x

DaVeyWaVey
03-09-2006, 13:41
Is tonight's quiz at 8pm?! I went out last night so couldn't attend yesterday's. Thank-you.. x

Yep the quiz is tonight at 8pm, Vicky (Vixie-Lou) is hosting it. :)

03-09-2006, 13:42
Thanks for letting me know. :) x

Hope to see you all there!!

Jojo
03-09-2006, 13:51

Em 7 correct - 5 points
Crazylea 5 correct - 4 points
Chloe O'Brien 3 correct - 3 points
Jessie Wallace 2 correct - 2 points
Layne (formerly *Fanatic Loves Dennis*) 1 correct - 1 point
Angelblue 1 correct - 1 point

Bondboffin 49
Chloe O'Brien 44
Debs 32
Jessie Wallace 28
Daveywavey 26
Lisamaxwellfan 23
Abi 22
Di Marco 13
Vixie Lou 12
Cornishbabe 12
Ems 12
*Fanatic*loves*Dennis* 11
Angelblue 8
the_watts_rule 5
Crazylea 6
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

Cornishbabe
03-09-2006, 18:38
What's happened?? I thought they were all running well, hence my taking a back seat from it all...

well i dunno about BBs reasons but to me it seems liek there is too many people trying to run the same quiz and when you get 3 quizes in 5 days it just seems a bit much.

Chloe O'brien
03-09-2006, 23:53
tonights quiz went a lot smoother than last nights. I think jessie wallace and crazylea must have been eaten brain food before the quiz as they thrashed the rest of us. :lol:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-09-2006, 11:10
tonights quiz went a lot smoother than last nights. I think jessie wallace and crazylea must have been eaten brain food before the quiz as they thrashed the rest of us. :lol:

Totally agree, i enjoyed doing lastnights, i worked on it all afternoon yesterday making it so much better than Saturday's disaster and yeah Dawn and Lea did do well

di marco
04-09-2006, 13:11

Em 7 correct - 5 points
Crazylea 5 correct - 4 points
Chloe O'Brien 3 correct - 3 points
Jessie Wallace 2 correct - 2 points
Layne (formerly *Fanatic Loves Dennis*) 1 correct - 1 point
Angelblue 1 correct - 1 point

Bondboffin 49
Chloe O'Brien 44
Debs 32
Jessie Wallace 28
Daveywavey 26
Lisamaxwellfan 23
Abi 22
Di Marco 13
Vixie Lou 12
Cornishbabe 12
Ems 12
Angelblue 8
the_watts_rule 5
Crazylea 6
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

i got 2 right on daveys quiz too :(

EDIT: dawn has already written up the scores for daveys a few pages back :)

Jojo
05-09-2006, 00:16
well i dunno about BBs reasons but to me it seems liek there is too many people trying to run the same quiz and when you get 3 quizes in 5 days it just seems a bit much. That would be one reason why I've taken a back seat Ems - I didn't want there to be too much of an overkill on them and has I haven't got huge amounts of time at the moment, thought it easier if I stood back.

Jojo
12-09-2006, 14:46
Apologes for delay, but forgot to add these points from Vicky's last quiz (in future, could you guys add them yourselves please - thanks :D )

Jessie Wallace - 10 Correct - 5 points
Crazylea - 6 Correct - 4 points
Chloe O Brien - 2 Correct - 3 points
Di Marco - 2 Correct - 3 points

and the normal extra point for all attending including Ems and Daveywavey

Bondboffin 49
Chloe O'Brien 48
Jessie Wallace 34
Debs 32
Daveywavey 27
Lisamaxwellfan 23
Abi 22
Di Marco 17
Ems 13
Vixie Lou 12
Cornishbabe 12
Crazylea 11
Angelblue 8
the_watts_rule 5
Rob 3
Abblette 3
Spicyspy 3
Luna 3
Kim131 1
justjodi 1
Steff 1

Em
12-09-2006, 20:54
hey guys can someone post when the next quiz is?

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-09-2006, 21:06
Sunday 17th September is my next one then ill talk to you all then about when to do another one

Jojo
16-09-2006, 10:12
Are you still doing these each week now Vicky?? It seems to have gone quiet on the quiz front.

Is no one else doing them? If not, I'll do one a fortnight, if its worked that there is only one a week. Let me know people. :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2006, 10:23
Are you still doing these each week now Vicky?? It seems to have gone quiet on the quiz front.

Is no one else doing them? If not, I'll do one a fortnight, if its worked that there is only one a week. Let me know people. :D

At my last one i asked if they wanted them once a week seeing as you wasnt doing them now, Dawn said to be fair to you i should do them once a fortnight as you did start them so my next date we agreed would be 17th september so im doing one tomorrow and i was going to see what they said tomorrow because when i spoke to you about this on the shout box you said i should do one a week but if you wanna come back in rotating with me again then you can or i can do them every week, whatever up to you hun :D

Jojo
16-09-2006, 10:31
My main reason for stopping doing them was because a lot of others wanted to do them too, so didn't want overkill, but if you are the only one doing them again, I'm happy to do a themed quiz once a fortnight as I was doing before.

Contenders - let me know too if you would like me to start doing themed quizzes again (which would be from the week following Vicky's quiz, in order to give Vicky a break too)

DaVeyWaVey
16-09-2006, 10:39
My main reason for stopping doing them was because a lot of others wanted to do them too, so didn't want overkill, but if you are the only one doing them again, I'm happy to do a themed quiz once a fortnight as I was doing before.

Contenders - let me know too if you would like me to start doing themed quizzes again (which would be from the week following Vicky's quiz, in order to give Vicky a break too)

Keep doing them. :D I only did one to see what it was like hosting a quiz. :D

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2006, 10:41

Yeah at the moment im the only one doing them, Dave did say one day he might hold another one but not as a regular thing i dont think but yeah rotating them is cool, if your doing themed ones ill stick to doing mixed ones so they dont know what to expect.

Em
16-09-2006, 11:13
themed ones would be good as well as mixed ones - Ive not been doing them long but Ive enjoyed it!

only thing is im never sure who people are - different msn names to sb names!

Jojo
16-09-2006, 11:15
themed ones would be good as well as mixed ones - Ive not been doing them long but Ive enjoyed it!

only thing is im never sure who people are - different msn names to sb names! When I've held quizzes in the past, if someone doesn't know who everyone is, I've introduced everyone, or asked them to introduce themselves, as their SB's persona. I've nicknamed all of my contacts that take part in the quizzes as their SB's persona to make my life easier too.

Xx-Vicky-xX
16-09-2006, 11:23
When I've held quizzes in the past, if someone doesn't know who everyone is, I've introduced everyone, or asked them to introduce themselves, as their SB's persona. I've nicknamed all of my contacts that take part in the quizzes as their SB's persona to make my life easier too.

Yeah ive re-nammed all mine aswell, with sb names followed by real names because when SB stopped working for me i wasnt able to come on and find out who wanted to take part and i still didnt know some people so i got them to email me if they were taking part with their real name and sb names so i could rename people