PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

leanne27
18-11-2005, 19:22
hi i just thought this could be used to chat about the residents of summer bay thoughout each episode! LOL and i really want to know what happened in tonights episode (fri 18th) i was out and my mum forgot to tape it, i could have killed her! could somebody please fill me in. thanksxx

Angeltigger
18-11-2005, 19:35
You can watch it tomorrow

leanne27
19-11-2005, 21:35
ye i know just caught it today

CrazyLea
19-11-2005, 23:56
i feel sorry for robbie running matilda oveer!!! and kind of sorry for maddy but she shouldnt have taken the drugs in the first place!

Chloe-Elise
20-11-2005, 16:03
I feel sorry for Robbie aswell,he didn't mean to run her over.

leanne27
20-11-2005, 19:43
poor robbie and matilda, she didnt really want to take the drugs you could tell but she just wants to be liked, and unfortunately she thinks the way to get guys to like her is to play "the bad girl" routine,

Mindy
20-11-2005, 19:50
does anyone know whats going to happen??

Angeltigger
21-11-2005, 09:41
what day- Friday

leanne27
21-11-2005, 19:28
matilda eescapes from the hospital with callan to go to a party, then ric, martha and alf chase after her, as they arrive at the party callan has just given matilda a date rape drug, ric starts to beat him up and suddenly matilda escapes and gets in a car with a total stranger. There is then a huge search and everntaully matilda escapes fom a basement where a man called terry has kept her. it turns out that she is ok and the guy kept her because she eminded him o his late daughter, but then ric and matilda share a kiss...

Angeltigger
22-11-2005, 10:49
What about Cassie?

Siobhan
22-11-2005, 10:55
matilda eescapes from the hospital with callan to go to a party, then ric, martha and alf chase after her, as they arrive at the party callan has just given matilda a date rape drug, ric starts to beat him up and suddenly matilda escapes and gets in a car with a total stranger. There is then a huge search and everntaully matilda escapes fom a basement where a man called terry has kept her. it turns out that she is ok and the guy kept her because she eminded him o his late daughter, but then ric and matilda share a kiss...

wow.... yeah what happens with Cassie then?????

Angeltigger
22-11-2005, 15:51
that what i want to know

leanne27
22-11-2005, 20:30
unofrtunately ric and matilda dont get together, at least not as far as i know. and over in australia now matilda is with someone called luke, and ric and cassie are still together even though she cheats on him in december. But they do split for a while.

Angeltigger
22-11-2005, 22:22
Oh, well thats sounds ok

leanne27
25-11-2005, 16:52
cant wait for tonights episode! should be good. Still feel sorry for matilda though:(

Mindy
25-11-2005, 19:54

when does he let matilda free???? :ninja:

CrazyLea
25-11-2005, 20:39
matilda has no luck!! lol. bless her.. and i want ric and matilda toget together i think theyd be better than cassie and ric!

Chloe-Elise
25-11-2005, 20:53
matilda has no luck!! lol. bless her.. and i want ric and matilda toget together i think theyd be better than cassie and ric!
I agree,they are so much better than Cassie and Ric, they look weird together!

Angeltigger
25-11-2005, 23:15
What happened on the 24th November 2005, i can not watch it tommorrow as i am packing

CrazyLea
28-11-2005, 18:37
todays was good. thought it was not nice the way beth shouted at ric

leanne27
01-12-2005, 20:38
overall a good weeks episodes i think. Matilda and ric belong together! lol does anyone know if diesel hurts baby pippa, he doesnt does he? i hope not.

leanne27
01-12-2005, 20:39
forget that post! cant believe that i just forgot that this is not a spoiler thread sorry!

CrazyLea
12-05-2006, 18:28
I quickly looked but not much, so sorry if there is one of these.

Good episode tonight!! Well at the end with zoe :eek:
Looks like Flynns nearly gone :(

Johnny Allen
12-05-2006, 19:04
I loved the way there appeared to be many cliffhangers at the end, and Zoe, man you should have seen my mum's face. I thought it was very good leading up to what should be a very exciting week next week.

Bryan
12-05-2006, 19:07
at last! ive been waiting months and months for this set of spoilers to come to the uk

my family didnt believe me about zoe and tonight, i proved them wrong :p

Bryan
13-05-2006, 10:16
i never realised this was the season finale until i read my magazine earlier! :eek:

but this was a great season finale for those in australia! what with all the cliffhangers this episode had i woulkdnt have been able to wait for the next installment

fantastic episode last night! :clap: the best soap on the box at the moment

CrazyLea
15-05-2006, 22:22
Just watched tonights episode. Wow, it was well good!! Can't wait for tomorrows!! Will they find Cassie? Will Kim live? So much excitement :p

Katy
16-05-2006, 09:47
i know it was all drama, loved when Beth threw the drink over Amanda. I feel so sorry for Robbie, cant believe Tasha went to the believers istead of him. When Sumer Bay gets hit by a storm they really get hit dont they. Cassie will be alright, i hope, as for Kim he is so stupid he really irritates me. I take it that new doctor woman is Rachel, the woman on the credits.

CrazyLea
16-05-2006, 18:26
Wow!! Another great episode!! It's really good at the moment!!! I wonder if Flynn is ok :eek: Roll on tomorrow :p

~*~Leanne~*~
16-05-2006, 19:02
todays ep was great poor flynn but it was so kind him trying to save them home and away is deffinately the best soap at the moment can't wait for tomorrows ep

Pixie
17-05-2006, 01:09
home and away was really good tonight (well actually looking at the time i suppose its last night by now!). I missed last fridays episode - did Zoeactually come back then?

Siobhan
17-05-2006, 11:01
there is already one here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34711

merging

Siobhan
17-05-2006, 11:03
home and away was really good tonight (well actually looking at the time i suppose its last night by now!). I missed last fridays episode - did Zoeactually come back then?

I only got to see it last night.. you see a women in a hospital (looks like a city) and she says to the nurse "you're an angel" or something like that. and when the nurse turns around, we can see it is Zoe :eek::eek: Excellent!!

Katy
17-05-2006, 12:40
it was so good, so much drama i could nt take it all in, it was so exciting i couldnt sit still watching it.

CrazyLea
17-05-2006, 23:49
there is already one here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34711

merging

Sorry. Thanks for merging :)

Tonights was also good. The end with Robbie :eek: And that man with leah!!! Good stuff!!

Katy
18-05-2006, 09:48
couldnt believe dudley held her hostage in her own home, evil man. dan will be well upset that its happened. Did one of those evil believer people push Rob or did he fall in. I hope hes ok.

xStephaniex
19-05-2006, 07:39
omg this cyclone :p or the cyclone lol they were fantastic episodes !!! kept me on the seat of my chair ! and those belivers ooooo i hate em !!!!! there all so mean and sly, poor tasha doesn't know what she's letting herself in for.

Katy
19-05-2006, 09:03
i can tbelieve i missed last nights, im going to have to watch at twelve today, stupid Power cut. I agree the cyclone scenes weer pure drama, especially with flynn and sally at the caravan.

Katy
19-05-2006, 12:28
ive just watched, those believers are horrible, well mama what ever shes called is anyway. Peter saved the day, hlad Leahs ok. I like the new doctor, Rachel.

Katy
30-05-2006, 10:27
i really want to know who this weird woman is living in the bush the one that Ric keeps following. Shes really creepy. Leah and Peter!!!! How could she do it to Dan. I mean i know hes horrible but kissing his own brother.

shelley
30-05-2006, 15:15
Leah and Peter!!!! How could she do it to Dan. I mean i know hes horrible but kissing his own brother.

I know! But I can understand why Leah's done it. Given half the chance I'd kiss Peter too.

They should have been together in the first place. I always thought it was mean of Leah to get together with Dan whilst Peter was in a coma, especially as she knew Peter liked her.

Katy
02-06-2006, 10:01
i think Marthas going to uncover something with the believers. I still cant believe Amanda scheming Graham still hasnt found out. Her plan works everytime.

Babe14
13-06-2006, 12:03
O.K who wasn't choked up when Flynn died. I think I will need the tissues tonight.

Katy
13-06-2006, 15:44
It was so sad, even my dad watched it. I was crying loads. Espially when Cassie and Ric were in his bedroom.

Babe14
14-06-2006, 11:19
Aww..that was so heart touching, espec with Ric and when he called Flynn Dad. I also found the Alf/Flynn scene very touching espec as it showed us Alf's very soft and sensitive side.

I have enjoyed these two episodes mainly devoted to Sally/Flynn and I enjoyed last night's. I loved the readings by Dan/Cassie and the emotion they showed, also Flynn's voice over. My fav bit just has to be when sally scattered Flynn's ashes into the sea and she turned round and saw all those people and the candles, that was very emotinal and heart reaching.

Katy
14-06-2006, 11:24
Teh candles were so well done. I thought Colleen did a good job of reading that poem all that emotion.

Babe14
14-06-2006, 12:14
Colleen was classic espec when she was talking to Kim afterwards and she mentioned death. Poor thing she felt so bad, but it was true Colleen style.

It was nice to see Pippa again, if anyone knows what Sal is going through it's Pippa. Have you noticed how Sal's life seems to be going the same as Pippa's - Caravan Park/House/Foster kids and now the loss of her husband?

Babe14
15-06-2006, 11:48
Loving all the Believers stuff and can't wait for all to be revealed. Wonder if Peter is really stalking Leah or if there is a reason for his strange behaviour (Re mystery phone call)

CrazyLea
15-06-2006, 15:30
I'm really liking the believers stuff to, looks like Tasha is in a lot of trouble now though!! And with Peter, I hope there is a reason, I like Peter, I don't want him to be a stalker lol!

Babe14
16-06-2006, 09:37
I like Peter too and I don't want him to of gone all weird either. My problem is I like both Dan and Peter so I can't decide who Leah should be with. Maybe she should stay with Dan and Peter should get together with Rachael, that would be good two brothers, two best mates.

As for the believers stuff great viewing and I actually feel sorry for Jonah now, I hate that Chloe.

Beth and Tony living together, that's good but this will also mean that Matilda and Luke will be living together:lol:

Amanda - can't wait to see what Graham aand Morag have planned for her and Josh. I do think that Josh/Amanda are a match made in heaven.

Katy
16-06-2006, 15:10
Finally Tasha has seen the believers for the weirdos they are. I just hope it isnt too late.

*-Rooney-*
16-06-2006, 23:12
oh finally sally has broken down, well anyone would after watching those videos even i did. its been good to have pippa on our screens again.

what about amanda and graham whats going to happen now i know shes a cow but surely shes not that evil and vindictive that she will let him die all for some fling and a property developement

Babe14
17-06-2006, 06:52
Amanda is evil, I believe that she' d let Graham die. Reason being money.

I was touched by the video scene too and glad to see Sally cry at last. I think Ric needs to do the same, it's obvious that he's bottling all his emotins up.

Johnny Allen
17-06-2006, 15:12
What I couldn't understand is that Amanda is pretty much a smart cookie, she always has an answer and keeps things well hidden, but oh she leaves bank details just lying in a draw, oh come on.

But I like her, she's so evil. A good episode.

Babe14
18-06-2006, 07:56
Yes, it's almost as though she want's Graham to find out. There's one thing that she seems to have forgotten about and that is the pre-nuptial agreement she had drawn up inorder to cover up her scheming...

Katy
20-06-2006, 16:20
i laughed at the end last night when josh sadi "we have a problem, you need to get in ther and keep him alive"

Theres been far to many tears in home and away, not that im complaining as they have been great.

*-Rooney-*
27-06-2006, 12:01
poor tasha wait until she gets out because she really still thinks of jonah as a friend wait until she finds out shes preggers and it was because she was drugged and raped by jonah, will robbie take on jonah's kid

Babe14
28-06-2006, 08:15
I actually like Jonah now and would like him to become part of the cast. I felt really sorry for him last night.

All his life Jonah has been brain washed and he brain washed Tash into joining the believers, but now the tables have turned and Tasha has converted him back to " normal" life.

Really enjoying the believers stuff.

I think I've sussed what Peter is up to.

Excellent all round viewing and the writing is brilliant.

Katy
28-06-2006, 10:18
It was a really great episode last night. Dan and Leah scenes were really moving and emotional when they found out the babys heart had stopped beating, its one medical emergancy to another with Leah. I felt so sorry for Tasha and Jonah i cant believe they were going to be so horrible the ending was great it really left me wanting to see the next episode. good job Rebecca came good for them in the end. Peter is really creepy at the minute.

Babe14
28-06-2006, 11:51
Yes I agree the Dan/Leah scenes were very moving. Poor Dan, bet he'll go and blame himself.

Leah has to stop falling in love though, with all the men in Summer Bay. Since Vinnie she has just bounced from one guy to another, Flynn, Jessie, Peter, Dan, Peter, Dan.. I can't help being annoyed with her for creating the situation between Peter and Dan, reason being that before Zoe went completely Psycho Leah wanted Peter. Peter got injured, Dan came into the soap and Leah fell for him and dumped Peter, who at the time had memory problems. Now she wants Peter again. Peter on the other hand has to stop nicking his brather's wives, Amanda and now Leah. I think that Peter may have problems that we don't know about...

Babe14
28-06-2006, 11:54
Am I alone in this or would anyone else like to see Jonah and Tasha together as a couple in the future?

*-Rooney-*
28-06-2006, 11:56
Am I alone in this or would anyone else like to see Jonah and Tasha together as a couple in the future?

i want to see tasha back with robbie, and i dont see tasha even considering getting together with jonah since tasha will realise she has been drugged and raped and now pregnant by jonah how can you forgive someone for that especially when you thought of them as your friend

Babe14
28-06-2006, 12:22
i want to see tasha back with robbie, and i dont see tasha even considering getting together with jonah since tasha will realise she has been drugged and raped and now pregnant by jonah how can you forgive someone for that especially when you thought of them as your friend

Yes I see your point:) At the time Jonah himself was forced to "act" against his will by mama Rose. Remember Jonah's reluctance to rush into things with Tash but Mama Rose kept pressurising him and telling him that if he didn't make something happen soon, then they would use the "drug"?
Jonah wasn't quick enough for Mama Rose so she drugged Tash and told Jonah to do what he had to do, you could see that Jonah didn't want to do it.

As mush as I love Robbie/Tash together I would like to see Tash/Jonah together and Robbie with this new girl that he was with at the beach the other day. Whatever is going to happen I think that Robbie will turn the tables on Tash by seeing this other girl for a while becasue of Tash's betrayal when she left him for the believers..

*-Rooney-*
28-06-2006, 12:55
yeah i do see what your saying but he could have just let her be drugged and he didnt have to rape her if he felt that strongly about it.

i know robbie kissed that girl at the beach but thats all it was he is still smitten with tash and as soon as she appears on the bay again i think he will want to make things work but the question about the baby and whether robbie is strong enough to take it on is another question altogether

Babe14
28-06-2006, 13:18
Yes I agree Jonah could of gone to Tash's tent and not done anything, but tell mama Rose that he did. There again at the time he was brain washed and believed what he was doing was right for the future of the believers.
As far as Robbie is concerned Tash is the "one and only" but I don't think that he will welcome her back with open arms because of the way she just turned her back on everything they had. Having said that though the same "brain washing" theory can be applied here to Tash as well, she was doing what she had been told was the right thing to do and what she believed ws right at the time.

As much as I would love to see both with different people I too think that they will sort out their problems and get back together. Like you said though how will Robbie take the news of the baby?

I'm not sure if Tash would tell Robbie straight away I think that she may leave it a while until they are back on track and then tell him. I think that Robbie will be shocked and unsure when he finds out but after a bit of thinking and perhaps some input from Beth, I think he will gradually come round to the idea, but how will he feel when the baby acutally arrives?

*-Rooney-*
28-06-2006, 21:17
well im glad that tash and jonah are free now.

one thing confusing me shouldnt tash know that shes pregnant now, because she was locked up for 2 weeks and it was a wee while before that when she got drugged/raped.

i know cults do appear in most soaps but the believers are (pardon the pun) the most believeable one i have saw

Babe14
29-06-2006, 09:58
Another enjoyable episode last night and I'm quite sad that all the believers stuff is over with, but glad that Tash and Jonah are free. I really felt for Jonah last night he so wanted Tash to know "everything" (although I thought that the other night he did mention to her something about being pregnant???) I'm even sadder that this may be the last we see of Jonah as I really liked him in the end. I liked the Jonah/Robbie scene where Robbie went to thank him but poor Jonah when Robbie attacked him before hand.

However I have a feeling that this may not be the last we see of mama Rose, Clues: The possibility that Tash maybe pregnant, the Tattoo and Mama Rose's voice at the end..eriee:eek:

Although Robbie is obviously relieved that Tash is O.K and loves her dearly, I got the impression last night that he wasn't sure about them and that Tash will be in for a hard time from him. one things for sure turmoil lays ahead for them!

Peter - We had another clue last night about what he may be up to. The voice at the end of the phone and I'm sure he is on some sort of "Top Secret" case, hence the reason for his odd behaviour. Poor Jack he is really getting it in the neck form Peter, however he now knows that Peter is there for a reason.

*-Rooney-*
29-06-2006, 13:54
im starting to believe that those pics of leah were not him stalking her i think it has something to do with this secret case because remember the other night he was holding a few folders including dan baker and kim hyde dont know the names on the other ones

Johnny Allen
29-06-2006, 14:52
yeah what is up with Peter, the voice on the phone was certainly a woman something to do with Zoe perhaps?

*-Rooney-*
29-06-2006, 15:16
maybe the voice on the phone was zoe, any ideas

kirsty_g
29-06-2006, 16:01
what does the numbers on tashas foot mean

Babe14
30-06-2006, 09:02
We're all thinking the same that it may of been Zoe and she is using Peter for some reason. Sometime ago we did see a very quick scene with Zoe in, so maybe all this "secret" stuff with Peter will have something to do with her returning to the Bay.

This would tie in with the reason for Peter having all those files and maybe Zoe is threatening to hurt Leah if Peter didn't do whatever it is that she wants???? But why is he trying to take Leah from Dan?

Babe14
30-06-2006, 09:05
what does the numbers on tashas foot mean

I don't know I've been trying to work that one out myself..

21006 = could it be a date i.e 2nd October 06, perhaps when her baby will be born?

Katy
30-06-2006, 15:27
How could they send Alf down for 9 months. Thats shocking. How much does every one hate Josh.

*-Rooney-*
30-06-2006, 18:03
I don't know I've been trying to work that one out myself..

21006 = could it be a date i.e 2nd October 06, perhaps when her baby will be born?

that is exactly the same thing i tought but how could tasha get a tattoo without knowing.

how stupid does josh look with that beard he just looks like a bigger prat than he already is.

Babe14
01-07-2006, 08:14
that is exactly the same thing i tought but how could tasha get a tattoo without knowing.

It was when she was being kept in the shed by the believers, they drugged her and Tash woke up to find her foot was hurting?

how stupid does josh look with that beard he just looks like a bigger prat than he already is.

Very and I hate him espec now he has got Alf sent to jail. I have a feeling, by the way that everyone was threatening to kill him last night that this may be leading up to a "Whodunnit"

Speaking of which, who do we think turned Graham's life machine off? Going by the way Robbie looked when Tony told Beth and him the news I automatically thought that it was him, then I thought maybe it was Tony or Matilda even...

*-Rooney-*
01-07-2006, 11:57
well all my moneys on robbie, because beth looked too shocked and robbie looked like he was expecting the call

Babe14
01-07-2006, 12:52
well all my moneys on robbie, because beth looked too shocked and robbie looked like he was expecting the call

I agree, it was the guilty look he had on his face, the way he moved his eyes..

Katy
02-07-2006, 08:52
I think robbie, Beth was too shocked however i reckon the blame may get put on her. However Kit and Maddie were all out at the time so it could be anyone. Left us on a real cliffhanger. Im glad someone turned it off though. Still cant believe Alf was sent down its just harsh. How could they do that to him.

Babe14
03-07-2006, 11:01
I wouldn't like to be Josh when Alf gets out. Morag to the rescue:lol: I love her she's a character who doesn't have a lot going on but at the same time she is involved in a lot.

I'm glad that Graham's life support has been turned off by whoever mainly because it means Amanda now can't get her hands on his money and "evil" Josh's Proect 56 could end up going up in smoke.

Home and Away always seem to leave us with cliffhangers for the following week or when switching to the other storylines mid week. Also the fact that there are several storylines running at once:

Alf/Josh - Will Morag get Alf out?

Beth/Graham/Amanda - whodunnit?

Peter - What's he up to?

Sally coping with the loss of her husband.

Amanda - Will the truth come out about her deviousness?

Katy
03-07-2006, 11:17
Wat i am loving about Home and Away is how alot of the storylines get cleared up, it doesnt drag for years. Like you said the clifhangers i think British soaps should take a leaf out of there books as it makes people more inclined to watch, I love Morag shes my favourite character.

*-Rooney-*
03-07-2006, 19:10
i cant believe jack did the dirty on beth the 2 families are practically merged now, imagine telling peter about what she said its gonna cause absolute havoc in the relationship.

Katy
04-07-2006, 08:05
Jack had no choice really htough did he, he had to do his job relation or no relation. I know some one who knicked her own brother, and they got sent down.

I felt really soorry for Robbie i cant believe he was th eone who did it, i know it looked like him but i would have thought its the sort of thing KIT would do. Kit and Amanda was funny as well. When she said that list you realise how evil She really was to the hunters.

Babe14
04-07-2006, 08:25
Wat i am loving about Home and Away is how alot of the storylines get cleared up, it doesnt drag for years.

That's what I like too and yes the British writers need to take note of the Australian's Writers, they are brilliant (Country Pratice, Young Doctors, Sons and Daughters, Police Rescue etc) The characters all have equal viewing times and all have a look in on Big Storylines. (I'd say Emmerdale is the closest to this as they also have good writing and equal viewing time for the Characters)

Home and Away is consistent and doesn't keep repeating storylines. O.K we have the same "situation" I.E Selina/Cult, Tasha/Believers but the writers always seem to be able to put a new spin on things to keep it interesting.

Babe14
04-07-2006, 08:34
I thought that Jack could of kept quiet about Beth, but then at the end of the day he is a cop with a job to do and if he's attached to a case and new information comes to him, in whatever form, he must pass it on. If he doesn't and he gets found out then he will lose his job. It wasn't an easy thing for him to do and he spent all night lying awake thinking about it.

I liked the way last night they kept making us think that it was someone different all through the episode. At one point I thought that it may of been a family decision i.E Beth/Robbie/Matilda/Kit and that they had all stood round the bed and switched it off together.

I guessd it was Robbie, as I think we all did, straight away the other night, it would of been nice if it had turned out to be say Tony, this would of been anice little twist to it.

Hopefully when/if Robbie gets found out he will get off the "murder" charge on compassionate grounds or something (Sure Morag will come up with something) In my eyes it wasn't murder at all, as Graeme was Brain dead and therefore not alive.

Guess we could be left in "Suspenders" now until next week whilst they switch to one of the other storyines..

Katy
04-07-2006, 08:56
I reckon it will e the funeral soon, the dont hand about do they. I mean with flynn they killed him on the onday and he was buried on the tuesday.

Babe14
04-07-2006, 10:21
I reckon it will e the funeral soon, the dont hand about do they. I mean with flynn they killed him on the onday and he was buried on the tuesday.

It maybe a while though before we see Graeme's funeral due to the fact that he died in "Suspicious" circumstances, so maybe next week or could be tonight!!:lol:

In some countries they do actually do that bury someone the next day after they have died the previous, guess it maybe the same in Australia

Johnny Allen
05-07-2006, 09:04
you gotta love Amanda turning up at the wake with that picture of Graeme, give the girl credit, she doesn't half have a nerve. Home and Away is great at the moment, really very good and plenty more interesting storylines to come, best soap at the moment.

Babe14
05-07-2006, 10:23
you gotta love Amanda turning up at the wake with that picture of Graeme, give the girl credit, she doesn't half have a nerve.
Yes she has and I loved the fact that no one would join in her toast to Graeme. I hop ethat Morag will find a flaw in that "Fake" will which Amanda and Josh have drawn up together.

Home and Away is great at the moment, really very good and plenty more interesting storylines to come, best soap at the moment.

I agree but have to put Emmerdale up there with it also. Like I have said above the Australian writers are fantastic.

Katy
05-07-2006, 20:25
AWw you got to love Tony i cant believe he got the medals for BEth, what a hero. Im really likeing Kit. Tasha and Robbie made my night tonight. I hope they dont split up again, i really want to see them back together.

Babe14
06-07-2006, 07:44
Yes Tony was a real gem last night and I'm loving his character.

So Amanda has a heart afterall. I'm annoyed that she is getting away with her scheming and fleecing the Hunters out of what is rightly theirs.

Tasha and Robbie are lovely they are falling in love all over again. I'm glad that Robbie Told Tasha about what he had done, if anyone understands it would be Tash. It's good he has her to help him deal with his feelings of "guilt" and torment.

Dan/Leah it's sad they love each other but just can't make their marriage work, perhaps too much has happened. Instead of "Bonding" them closer together it has ripped them apart. Plus I think it's a case of loving one another but not actually being "in love" with one another. Deep down I think that Leah is "in love" with Peter and always has been, she should have never of got involved with Dan. What would be nice eventually is if Pete/Leah Dan/Rachael were together, two brothers for two best friends (I know originally I said the other way around)

Babe14
07-07-2006, 07:18
Has Peter lost his marbles? He seems to be collecting and stealing files and doing a bit of decorating as well!! He is reminding me of Zoe.
So has Peter really turned into a stalker or is he working on an undercover case and just acting like one? Maybe even being blackmailed? He could be obtaining the information for someone else, Zoe perhaps? Whatever I am really enjoying this one, what with Jack trying to find out what's going on as well and that threat Peter made to Jack last night about how he will go out of his way to destroy Jack's career if he doesn't back off.

This situation with Peter is reminding me of the episode a while back where Dan/Scot thought that Peter was involved in drugs, whereas in actually fact he was on an undercover operation.

Poor Rachael having that creep making her life hell because she wouldn't let him have his way with her.

Brilliant viewing with a couple of really good big storylines brewing.

Babe14
08-07-2006, 09:12
O.K I really do think that Peter has lost it big time. We had a little clue last night when it was mentioned about Peter being affected by the "Stalker" incident. Poor Jack I fear that he maybe in danger now. You just knew that as soon as Martha made him promise not to go back to the shed that he would. (BTW what is it with H&A and sheds at the mo:lol: )

Babe14
11-07-2006, 07:33
What a cracker of an epi Monday's was.

Things are getting more and more mysterious with Peter. Lying to Jack, knocking him out and putting him in hospital and the mysterious phone calls now with a piccy of Zoe!

My Guesses are:

Zoe has contacted Peter to let him know that she is still around (all part of a plan of hers)and he is carrying out an undercover operation where he is pretending to be a stalker to try and work out where she will strike, who her next victim(s) will be and how her mind works. The mysterious caller is Clare whom he is working on the case with.
Or
The mysterious caller is Zoe and Peter is pretending to be her accomplise and doing her stalking for her inorder to track her down. I'm guessing that he doesn't know her whereabouts for if he did he would of arrested her by now.
So why didn't Peter just spin Jack the lie in the first place instead of knocking him out?
I was trying to work out where Leah fits into all of this and the conclusion I have come to is that he is being genuine here and really does love her and has actually split up with Clare but is still continuing to have contact with her through work.

Babe14
12-07-2006, 08:47
Brilliant epi again last night. Loving the battle between Kit/Amanda they are perfectly matched. I would love Kit to be reg as I think she is a great character with lots of potential.

Home and Away is just so unbelievabley briliant, excellent storylines and more to come:)

Johnny Allen
12-07-2006, 09:49
another cracking episode, I just love the moments where everyones huddled around talking about Amanda and she comes in seeming to not be bothered and confronts them without a care in the world, this girl is such a great character. Home and Away is certainly at the top of its game and of course we have so much more to come.

Babe14
12-07-2006, 10:32
Yeah you just have to admire the nerve of the woman. For me I love/hate her but I agree she is a great character and I particularly love it when she gets a taste of her own medicine. Like last night when Kit took her to Josh's office knowing full well that he was having sex with someone else:rotfl:

I wish someone would shave that ridiculous "thing" he has on his chin off, it looks like someone has come along with a black marker pen. Just what do all the women find so "interesting" about him. Have to admit he . . another good character, love/hate one for me.

Oh yes things have only just begun. H&A is really keeping me gripped at the mo and I haven't felt this "passionate" about a soap for yonks.

Babe14
13-07-2006, 08:44
Gripping stuff again last night. How comes Josh has sudenly got all these women, they certainly haven't got any taste.
Nice to see Amanda suffering for a change.
Poor Rachael though, surely she could still take matters further and deny that anything is happening between her and Kim? Afterall it is just her bosses word against hers.

Keep on forgetting to mention Colleen who really is on form! Just loved the exercise scene the other night espec when she told everyone that Kim had made her do squats:rotfl:

Babe14
14-07-2006, 11:21
Last night was really sad when Kim/Rachael spilt up because of that nasty piece of work.
I'm glad that Ric was giving Cassie a hard time and she deserves to be dumped after being embarrassed about her boyfriend being a cleaner. Stuck up or what!
Nice to Sal back in action again.

Katy
18-07-2006, 12:18
Aww i felt so sorry for Tasha last night. It all came flooding back to her, and the wedding was so nice. It was really sweet.

Siobhan
18-07-2006, 12:19
Aww i felt so sorry for Tasha last night. It all came flooding back to her, and the wedding was so nice. It was really sweet.

I can't wait for the wedding which I wont get to see til friday :wall:

*-Rooney-*
19-07-2006, 16:34
i felt so sorry for tasha but im glad robbie was there for her and told her no matter what happens they will make it all right.

to robbies defense no one can blame him for his reaction since he loves tasha so much and this monster has hurt her like this.

it opens up a whole lot more people who would actually want josh dead now its getting so much interesting since charity told rob that josh knew all about what was happening

CrazyLea
19-07-2006, 22:29
Yeah Robbie was really supportive. I love him he's great :D

And yes it is getting all interesting :D

Poor Rachel getting suspended today. I hate that Dr. Helpman or whatever his name is! lol!

Katy
20-07-2006, 10:38
helpman is such a slimeball hes so vile. Rob was so sweet i loved when he said. Ill always be there for you and itll wear glasses like me even if he doesnt need them. Hes such a sweety.

Katy
25-07-2006, 11:01
I cant actually believe Josh is dead. There are so many people that could have pulled the trigger. i dont think its Morag as shes to clever and its definalty not Robbie. hmm.

Johnny Allen
25-07-2006, 22:38
Amanda is so funny fancy doing a runner makes you look such an obvious suspect.

Katy
26-07-2006, 10:11
I know yeah but i dont think she did it. Even if she was stupid enough to do a runner. And put her shoes in the garbage.

I think Belle and Ric are up to something to.

Babe14
26-07-2006, 12:20
I think that Amanda did it for the money and due to the fact that her and Josh had fallen out, plus she is an actress so she can lie easily.
However I wouldn't rule out Morag who could of hired someone to do the job for her, if anyone knows how to get rid of evidence it would be Morag.
However there could be a twist in the form of Belle to pin it on Amanda.
Martha is acting weird for some reason to.

Babe14
27-07-2006, 07:20
I'm convinced now that Amanda is being set up.
My latest theory on the whodunnit is that it involves Ric/Martha/Belle and possibly Morag.

Martha knows how to use a gun so she could of shot Josh, Ric could of sent the death threat and Belle is getting rid of the evidence for them. Belle takes the opportunity to frame Amanda by planting it in her bin, apart from the gun of course which she has ditched in the sea.
However after I watch the next epi I'll probably change my mind again:lol: That's another thing I like about home and Away, always keeps you guessing right up to the last minute

Johnny Allen
27-07-2006, 09:50
I already read who has done the deed yet still its so exciting working out what Amandas involved in, who else is connected, its great fun, best soap on tv at the moment.

Katy
27-07-2006, 12:09
I know there ares o many possibilitys. I cant believe Cassie has been so stupid to split up with Ric. I hope he gets with Belle just to spite her.

Babe14
27-07-2006, 12:44
I already read who has done the deed yet still its so exciting working out what Amandas involved in, who else is connected, its great fun, best soap on tv at the moment.

I have resisted the temptation so far.....

Babe14
27-07-2006, 12:45
I know there ares o many possibilitys. I cant believe Cassie has been so stupid to split up with Ric. I hope he gets with Belle just to spite her.

I liked Cassie when she first came into H&A but she annoys me now.

Katy
28-07-2006, 11:37
i know Cassies character has just turned irritating. So RIc was behind the death threat. Kim and Rachel have been found out by Barry, God that would be so embvarrasing. Im really likeing Belle i hope she sticks arounmd.

Babe14
29-07-2006, 07:16
I have caught up with H&A as fara s Thursday's Episode.

Two out of three isn't bad:lol: Ric - Death Threat and Belle getting rid of the evidence.

I have to admit I cheated and now know who dunnit. :)
Still very good viewing and just love all the twist and turns, it appears that they are arresting the residence of the Bay one by one:lol:

Still the Best Soap along with one other:)

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 17:59
I cheated as well, and now I wish I didn't :lol: I see my dad trying to guess who it is, and I'm like, aww I want to be like that, so I'm now gunna try be spoiler-free for Home and Away :D :p

But this weeks has been really good! I'm really liking Belle at the moment aswell, I think she's great :D

Oo and do I smell love in the air for Dan and Amanda again ;-)

Also loveing Kim and Rachel, I think they're really good together! Barry should leave them be :D

Babe14
30-07-2006, 07:51
I started really cheating on H&A a while ago and was reading 4/5 weeks at a time of spoilers and I have read further spoilers, but I might stop too as it takes the edge off of things a bit. When I didn't know what was going to happen I found H&A even more enjoyable and really enjoyed all the twists and turns, I still do when I know what is going to happen but not as much.

Kim was annoying me recently but since he got together with Rachael, who I like a lot and think is a really good character, he has become interesting again. These two are perfect for one another.

Yes unfortunately I too have detected romance in the air for Dan/Amanda, I don't know who is worse Leah or Amanda.
Belle is another good, strong and interesting character and I like the idea of her and Ric together. Cassie has become very immature lately. Belle is very similar to Kit.

Another good week in the Bay.

CrazyLea
30-07-2006, 08:09
Yes I was like that too, reading further spoilers.. gee sounds like a disease doesn't it :rotfl: I think there should be a support group 'Quit spoilers now' :cool: :p

I don't know, I think Dan and Amanda are slightly better, I dunno, maybe I just like Amanda better.. she's more interesting than Leah. And yeah I've never liked Cassie much, but lately she has become even more immature, and it's her own fault if Ric and Belle do end up together, which I would love :D :love:

Babe14
30-07-2006, 13:24
Amanda I think is a love/hate at times annoys me type character. It's her whinney voice, but she does keep things interesting and the best thing for me is seeing someone finding her out. Wheras Leah - um..whinges, cooks, strops, whinges..um hard one:lol:

When Cassie first appeared she came across as a strong character and looked like she was a bad girl type, so I am very disappointed at how her character has turned out. Whereas Ric I like him better now than when he was "Dolby"

Katy
31-07-2006, 10:43
Theres no contest between Leah and Amanda though. I like the way all Leah does at the diner is chop up salad.

Johnny Allen
31-07-2006, 12:46
Amanda is my fave in the soap, shes so devious and cunning.

CrazyLea
01-08-2006, 08:41
Theres no contest between Leah and Amanda though. I like the way all Leah does at the diner is chop up salad.
:rotfl: yes great chef she is :)

Last nights was good. I wonder what will happen to Robbie :eek: Nice of him to try and prevent Tasha from going to jail :thumbsup: Can't wait for tonights.

Babe14
01-08-2006, 09:23
Well that was a shock Tasha saying she killed Josh In Friday's Episode.
Kim/Rachael - Glad that Barry finally accepted that they were a couple and I thought that it was lovely when Kim defended Rachael infront of the board at the hospital.

*-Rooney-*
02-08-2006, 00:07
well now we know that neither robbie or tasha killed josh its turning into a whodunnit situation.##

i have a theory but remember thats all it is i think it could be mumma rose because she was never found was she and when i saw her burying the real weapon the ground looked like a farm and she is coming back so it might just be.

we can narrow it down now though because we know it definately wasnt robbie,tasha or amanda

Babe14
02-08-2006, 06:18
I just love the way everyone is saying I killed Josh and Peter arresting them for it. Never a dull moment in the Bay.

I think Mumma Rose's return may have something to do with Tasha's baby. I suspect that there will be a storyline of "Baby Kidnap" here.

Katy
05-08-2006, 16:11
it was bound to happen Belle and Rik. Bless them. She was so close to finding her mum, cant wait to see what unfolds in this story line. I like the look of Marthas Brother is it Macca or something.

Katy
07-08-2006, 21:05
How funny was Irene when she caught Ric and Belle at it, I found that very funny. Colleens back YAY, i love Colleen shes so funny. Oh and DAN what is he thinking hes going to regret yet another decision thats hes made it doesnt tak him very long does it to make another mistake.

Babe14
08-08-2006, 07:20
Haven't seen that one yet. I've just watched the one where Ric/Belle were looking for her mum and that woman whose house they went to told her she had no idea who she was. Poor Belle, nice scene between her and Ric.

Martha's brother looks:love: and it seems he's got his eye on Cassie (don't do it, she'll drive you nuts:lol: )

Things just simmering at the mo, but still good viewing.

Katy
08-08-2006, 21:55
Very clever filming tonight. had afeeling Macca and Casse would get together, teres chemistry i sense. Kim, Jack and Dan as flatmates. Odd combination but could work.

CrazyLea
08-08-2006, 22:09
Meh, I missed yesterday.. missed Ric and Belle getting together :crying: i'm going to have to see if it's still on tape hah!

Tonights was good, loved the whole Belle storyline. Glad Ric wasn't bothered by Cassie and Macca.

Kim, Jack and Dan as flatmates
Ohh that's what I missed, I was wondering what was going on. I think it will be quite cool. All Dan needs now is a new girlfriend =p preferably not Leah or Amanda. Although judging by tonight, maybe Dan and Amanda won't be.

Johnny Allen
09-08-2006, 09:16
Oh no Amanda's gone. Loved the ending that was quality.

Babe14
10-08-2006, 08:49
I agree a lovley ending to Tuesday's episode and givng us the viewers a little clue or two..

Poor Belle she'll need Ric more than ever now.
Can't wait to find out more about Mecca he looks like he's going to be an interesting character.

Kim/Dan/Jack as flat mates, I like it but wonder how Dan will feel with Martha/Rachael being round all the time.

Nice to see Alf back again and keeping himself occupied as he did in Vietnam:)

Wish it was Leah who had left and not Amanda.

Slowly, Slowly at the moment but still good viewing.

Katy
10-08-2006, 12:03
It didnt take Cassie or Rik long to get a new girlfriend boyfriend after there split did it.

Babe14
11-08-2006, 08:03
No it didn't. Glad that Ric has dumped Cassie and is now going out with Belle. I feel sorry for Mecca though.

Poor Alf, now he's in it. I saw this coming and I kept thinking Alf back off, still he has Morag. Nice to see Alf having some action on the inside.

I don't think Dan knows what he wants. After sleeping with Amanda he goes round to see Leah after Rachael tells him that he should only to find her with Hugh, so he goes back to Amanda only she has gone, then he goes back to Leah. Oh dear..poor fella.

Colleen was funny when she returend from Italy with all her cooking tips, espec when she tried to recreate that peach thing and it was awful.:lol:

*-Rooney-*
25-08-2006, 11:34
i feel sorry on belle especially the way mattie and cassie are treating her, im glad lucas is being nice to her.
cassie and ric didnt finish because of her, but even if they did whats the problem what right do they have to treat her like that when she is telling another guy that she loves him.
so shes allowed to move on but they cant is that the case god im glad i didnt go to that school

Babe14
25-08-2006, 11:50
I keep on missing episodes:crying: but I do remember to put the recorder on with the right channel at least three times a week:lol: Thing is with Home and Away when you miss an episode a lot happens.

So far I'm enjoying Ric and his mechanic storyline and hate that guy who is giving him a hard time. It's strange to think that someone who used to be a bully is now being bullied himself, so come on Ric deck that guy! I suppose he is trying to keep his temper because he wants to be successful this time and most of all he wants to please Alf.

Leah still is annoying as ever but she can't be blamed entirely for Dan's accident as Dan has to take some of the blame and of course Peter too.
Alf, Colleen still as hilarious as ever. Nice to see Sal back again and getting on with life:)

Things are on the move again! Lots happening and still good viewing.

Katy
25-08-2006, 12:39
They are such bullys i hate Dom. Matilda was such a brat. I love Lucas and it looks like that fight may be the end of there relationship.

Babe14
26-08-2006, 07:38
Maddie and Cassie are being patheitc. Didn't Cassie tell Macca she loved him the other night which means she has moved on, so why cant she allow Ric to do the same? Belle has done nothing wrong, at least Lucas is being mature about things, he should dump Maddie for being a brat and I hope Macca breaks Cassie's heart.

Nice one Ric turning the tables on that Dom which obviously impressed his other work mates, unfortunately that b/d Dom is now out for revenge. Hopefully the others will eventually side with Ric and Dom will be booted out!

*-Rooney-*
26-08-2006, 12:32
i think its gonna be a case of karma, the school bully is now the victim of workplace bullying

macca didnt break cassie's heart unfortunately instead he told her he loved her and according to martha hes never done that before. whilst lucas and mattie hve split no doubt belle will be to blame for this too

Katy
26-08-2006, 13:18
How could that evil Dom do that to poor Rik. How pathetic was Matilda when Lucas said it was Over. FLipping heck No one hjad died there only about two.

Katy
28-08-2006, 21:34
Oh my God Poor Rick. I was in pain watching it. Mark was a great actor tonight. I could feel his pain. I hope they find i=him soon. I dont get why Peters acting all strangley either. THeres something fishy going on there.

*-Rooney-*
29-08-2006, 00:30
i was sad to see lucas and matilda split especially over something that wasnt really there prob. when they were a couple they were good together so its sad now that they feel out over cassie/ric/belle, although it doesnt make sense since cassie and macca are now a couple and so are belle and ric, so everyones moved on whilst those 2 have drifted due to everyone else

beckyboo
29-08-2006, 01:28
Omg i feel so sorry for Ric how can Dom be soo mean to him!!!!!

Martha nearly falling over Kims thing :D and when she found Jack sock in the fridge i was like omg my ex boyfriends place was just like that!!

Katy
29-08-2006, 09:18
Lucas and Maddie are only young though they might make it up yet but it was quite a big row. Jacks place is relaly like your typical batchelor pad. The sock in the fridge made me laugh.

Babe14
30-08-2006, 08:59
Why on earth doesn't Ric tell Someone what happened to him, I mean that was serious plus he is a diabetic.

Dom deserves to have his private bits soaked in battery acid and see how he likes it:angry:

What on earth is Peter doing, has he gone bad?

Good viewing again:)

Katy
30-08-2006, 12:19
I dont know about Peter its intriging though theres definalty something wrong. I didnt know Rik was a diabetic. I wish hed just listen to Belle though she actually knows what shes talking about. dom deserves a good slaping.

Babe14
30-08-2006, 12:26
Belle is great and I hope that Ric stays with her, maybe she'll be the one to sort Dom out? O.K Ric maybe annoyed about it, having a woman fighting his battles for him etc, but just think how humiliated Dom would feel being beaten by a woman:D

This storyline with Peter is really gripping and so far I am resisting the spoilers!! I like Peter (sorry told a small lie, just read the spoilers for next week):lol:but there isn't much mention of Peter. I'm sure his mystery TT is Zoe. Unfortunately though it looks like Jack is going to be caught smack bang in the middle of everything with him being curious as to what Peter is up to.

*-Rooney-*
31-08-2006, 20:29
one thing that i am curious about is how did martha know stalker zoe's real name as soon as jack mentioned it because it all happened quite a while before she appeared on our screens, so i thought she would kinda be in the dark as to the little details like that

Babe14
08-09-2006, 08:52
So the mystery surrounding Peter's odd behaviour is now slowly unravelling with Jack at the helm..

I'm guessing that Peter is behaving like Zoe in an effort to find her. Like Zoe he has a shed with pictures covering the wall, pictures of Zoe, so now I'm not so sure if Zoe is his mystery caller, if she is then I don't know what he is up to:p :lol: Obviously he must of known that Zoe didn't die in the explosion and that it was the missing girl.

What has happened to Lucas, he's gone from sweet and loving to a horrid brat (perhaps he's been hanging round Mattie and Cassie to long)

Great viewing.

Babe14
15-09-2006, 07:34
Things are really hot in the Bay right now, with Zoe's return.

Finally we know what Peter has been up to. Poor Irene just when she thought she had finally found love it all goes pear shaped for her once again. I also feel sorry for Hyde and Kim.

Dom :angry: how much longer is he going to get away with "framing" Ric. Good storyline though, I just wish that Dom would get his once and for all.

Great viewing with more to come:D

CrazyLea
15-09-2006, 17:05
I must say that I'm really despising Lucas at the moment. He's gone so annoying.

Can't wait to see more of Zoe! That should be quite good.

I too felt sorry for Irene :(

Babe14
16-09-2006, 12:10
Another great week in the Bay.

Really glad that Dom finally got caught out and booted out of the garage. Things were finished off nicely there with the scene in the Diner when Ric told Dom that he needed to get help or spend the rest of his life as a loser, the look on Dom's face said it all, Ric had well and truly won that battle.

Really hope Ric stays with Belle as they are a match made in heaven.

I agree Lucas has gone from loveable to annoying. Just what was he doing with that peroxide bimbo, "Do you think I'm pretty" Lucas, "Yes" I thought Lucas mate you need glasses!

The scene in the kitchen Diner when Irene was throwing things about was funny espec with Colleen!

Glad that Peter and Jack are now working on the "Return" of Zoe together. Great cliff hanger Friday when we saw Zoe who had a room right next door to Peter's!

An interesting week ahead in the Bay

Babe14
16-09-2006, 12:18
Alf was as brilliant as ever this week also.

*-Rooney-*
20-09-2006, 22:14
i'd love to know what brought on this personality transplant in lucas and its got to be more than the break up with mattie because you dont see her breaking into clubs and vandalising houses do you he even pushed his best mate ric away today, hes gotta crack and speak to someone soon,
i did like the end when jack tried talking and he just wouldnt talk or listen so the police came in and charged him for grafitting others proiperty

Babe14
21-09-2006, 09:51
i'd love to know what brought on this personality transplant in lucas

I think it could have a lot to do with Tony seeing Beth. Lucas may not be happy about it because of his mum.

*-Rooney-*
21-09-2006, 12:22
I think it could have a lot to do with Tony seeing Beth. Lucas may not be happy about it because of his mum.

yeah but he liked beth at the start and shes a nice person so dont think it could be that......i could be wrong though

i did read somewhere though that its actually beth that he turns to with his problem/whatever is going on in his head:searchme:

Babe14
21-09-2006, 13:06
i did read somewhere though that its actually beth that he turns to with his problem/whatever is going on in his head:searchme:

Aww that'll be a nice scene:)

Maybe it could just be a simple case of love...

(I'm doing well so far haven't peaked a the spoilers):lol:

*-Rooney-*
22-09-2006, 12:42
glad to see the old lucas back, it was a good scene between him and beth. no wonder he turned into a messed up teen when he started to love beth like a mum when he didnt know his mum the guilt must have taken over his body.

macca's back so that will be maddie dumped now by cassie what a shame she doesnt have many people does she

what about jacks face when martha mentioned kids it dropped to the floor.

for once in a wee while we got a whole ep without that creepy charlie or stalker talk

Babe14
24-09-2006, 11:02
I liked the Lucas/Beth scene the other night and am glad that his bad behaviour turned out to be a cse of the guilts. He obviously felt that he was betraying his mum's love by starting to love Beth. Nice to have the Lucas we all know and love back, I'm even hoping him and Mattie get back together again.

Macca is being a bad boy and what's more Ric knows. No doubt he will try and tell Cassie but she will be her usual mature self and tell him he is just jealous.

Nice scene between Jack/Martha glad that they proposed to one another.

Not bad viewing a bit slow, but this is how it goes:)

Katy
24-09-2006, 11:40
The lucas and Beth scene was really nice when she said can friends hug, i was like aww isnt it cute. I think its nice we have nice lucas back. Rik has to tell cassie but like babe14 said i doubt she will believe him if he does.

Katy
26-09-2006, 14:40
I cant believe Macca hit Cassie, shes so stupid though shell probably go running back to him.

Katy
29-09-2006, 21:49
So Amandas back then, she didnt look to happy to see her mother did she. I cant believe Charlie he is so weird.

Katy
04-10-2006, 17:20
Charlie is such a Psycho, what the hell has he done to Rachel. Hes one mixed up kid. Home and Away is in fine form again with the whole Zoe thing back and the other stalker storyline Charlie and Rachel and Kim. Im also enjoying the Amanda and Belle story. THe milk yesterday ws so funny.

*-Rooney-*
04-10-2006, 17:29
yeah the whole hatred between amanda and belle is weird since nothing has actually happened between them to cause this it must be a case of being too much alike, cant wait until they find out about them being moum and daughter. The statement amanda made the other day made me laugh it was the irony of it " its a pity your mum didnt use contraception while she had the chance" lol

i couldnt help but laugh at lucas's hypocracy during the party whilst talking to ric about belle when he was saying " you like her and she likes you so why dont you just talk to her", and mattie was with the 2 of them while the conv was going on, wasnt lucas and mattie in the exact same position not so long ago and when mattie went to talk lucas just ignored her and pushed her further away

Katy
06-10-2006, 14:15
Yeah i thought that as well. So glad charlies gone he was really scary, and weird. The Macca and Cassie story si developing and so is Zoe she just gets cleverer doesnt she. THat video tape was really odd.

Katy
09-10-2006, 16:14
poor Cassie when she ended up in hospital, i think Rik is onto Macca though. He doesnt seem convinced it was an accident.

alohachica82
10-10-2006, 22:37
Does anyone know what happens to Cassie? Does she finally leave? I hope so for her sake!

Babe14
18-10-2006, 12:38
:crying: :crying: Peter come back.

Bit ironic really even though he is dead he saves the life of a fellow officer:) I liked that touch even though it was sad that Peter died which means Zoe got him in the end.:(

What I want to know is where are Tracey and Zoe, did they survive??

Johnny Allen
18-10-2006, 16:47
I want to know whats happened to Zoe and Tracy as well we saw them lying on the floor but my bet is thats not the end of it all yet. I kind of wish Pete had been shot by Zoe that would have been a great confrontation. Poor Rachel that had me in tears.

I was searching youtube and this is interesting it appears as though Jack turned the gas on but why?

YouTube - Home & Away - Why?

*-Rooney-*
23-10-2006, 22:10
how sad is home and away at the moment.

how about when the radio played the last transmission from the chopper hearing everyone screaming for there lives, that was so sad,

baby oranges
24-10-2006, 11:19
i agree shaza. it was so heartbreaking to see tasha and jack's faces. as well as everyone else. i hope everyone is ok!

Mr Humphries
24-10-2006, 16:42
I think Morag is back today so everyone had better watch out, well tomorrow episode today on five life !

Katy
24-10-2006, 17:40
it is so sad at the moment. I tell you who would live in summer bay.

I read an article in one of the soap mags saying they should rename it Home and A and E as most of its spent in the hospital. Poor Tasha, i hope shes going to be ok.

babyblue
24-10-2006, 19:43
haha Home and A & E is rather appropriate. It's just disaster after disaster.

*-Rooney-*
11-11-2006, 18:00
if theres no more money for any more search parties does this mean its the end for the 5 of them, i dont believe they would axe 5 characters popular characters like that so i wonder what will happen now

Abigail
12-11-2006, 13:32
I watched Monday's episode on five life on Friday. Amanda leads the search party and, typically, they are all found just as Kit and Belle are at death's door. Not before time either.
Does anyone know how long Kit is staying?

Scorpio_Girl
18-11-2006, 17:41
That did take the biscuit- when they were just about to die.. and they were found..

Aww.. I wish they'd bring the rebellious Matilda back so she can blow Lucas off. I hate the state she's in feeling not good enough for anyone or anything apart from food.

That Drew is kinda dishy- yeah Matilda 4 Drew!

xStephaniex
18-11-2006, 19:06
does anyone think tasha and jack are getting too close for comfort !!?? - poor robbie :(. i think home and away has been fantastic lately! i really want belle and amanda to have a relationship.

*-Rooney-*
18-11-2006, 21:32
im really enjoying the bullimia storyline that is starting with mattie it has obviously been researched a lot because my pal went through the exact same thing after a horrific family accident her only comfort was food then shortly came the guilt she threw clothes out frequently and constantly brushed teeth

well done home and away

Scorpio_Girl
19-11-2006, 13:24
But the storyline was already done by Jade- it seems too repetitive. But that was a long time ago..

*-Rooney-*
19-11-2006, 13:35
But the storyline was already done by Jade- it seems too repetitive. But that was a long time ago.. yeah but jades was shown how she became bullimic just because she was obsessed with weight , while matties is brought on by too much too cope with in life her burns, kit and rob missing, lucas and lee, she felt this was her only way out

Abigail
20-11-2006, 11:06
Does anybody know why the opening credits have disappeared?

Katy
01-12-2006, 16:58
i was wondering that to. Whys Brad got the principle job, i bet Sal wont be too happy with that. That retreat thinkg Mattie was at lookd all right. That letter from Lucas nearly had me in terars. Bless him.

*-Rooney-*
02-12-2006, 23:01
yeah but theres one thing thats left me a little confused are they together again or not,

cos if there not and she meets a nice guy in that place she'll be doing nothing wrong, if she starts something with him.

the two of them really should have mentioned something along these lines to each other because neither of them are mind readers

Abigail
04-12-2006, 20:00
I don't think they are together again. Matilda was pretty mad with him when all the Lee stuff came out and they didn't really have chance to talk about the two of them after that cos Matilda ended up in hospital. I recon they're just good mates for the time being. Hopefully they will get back together :)

*-Rooney-*
10-12-2006, 18:48
i think watching the recent episode lucas obviously wants mattie back, you could see he didnt like the fact that dean was there because he wanted to be able to have a proper chance just him and her

Abigail
11-12-2006, 16:06
Do they get back together? They were really good at one point and I think Lucas will be good for her. I can see her getting with Dean though, they seem to be very close.

Abbie
12-12-2006, 14:35
Ok I feel a bit out of place here, but I watched Home and Away yesterday, I remember watching bits of it years ago, But i was still too yong to remember. Anyway I was ill so watched alot of Tv yesterday and when I watched it , it seemed really iteresting, confusing, but Im going to watch it again tonight.

CrazyLea
12-12-2006, 15:07
It was awesome last night.
And we watched ahead to tonights too (as we ain't gunna be here) And it's even better!!

Abbie
12-12-2006, 15:13
ooo good, cos if its really good, I may be tempted to watch it more often

*-Rooney-*
12-12-2006, 22:37
although im glad that tash and baby are safe, how many disasters are going to happen in a quiet little bay such as summer bay in such a short time, and why do they always reach them just at the most critical point and save them

Abigail
12-12-2006, 22:55
And why do they always involve Tash? The Believers, the plane crash (with Robbie lost) and now being kidnapped.

Abbie
13-12-2006, 17:23
Ok help me anyone, why was she still smiling at the end?

Katy
13-12-2006, 17:24
shes a complete psycho. the only explanation i can think of.

Abbie
13-12-2006, 18:18
shes a complete psycho. the only explanation i can think of. Lol well I got that much, can anyone explain this believers thing to me?

CrazyLea
13-12-2006, 18:39
Well, a while back, they were this cult thing, which believe that Tasha was 'the one' and they brainwashed her into believing in them. Then Martha and all that found out what they were doing and tried to save Tash, but she was having none of it. Until she found someone locked up somewhere, then she escaped... basically..

Abigail
13-12-2006, 22:12
How did she escape? I was on holiday that week

*-Rooney-*
14-12-2006, 00:49
How did she escape? I was on holiday that week honestly i cant remember how she escaped from the cult?

Abbie
16-12-2006, 11:37
Well, a while back, they were this cult thing, which believe that Tasha was 'the one' and they brainwashed her into believing in them. Then Martha and all that found out what they were doing and tried to save Tash, but she was having none of it. Until she found someone locked up somewhere, then she escaped... basically.. Oh right well thanks, but what exactly do you mean by 'the one'

Katy
16-12-2006, 13:45
the "chosen" one. whoever the chosen one was was to have Jonahs baby who was mamma roses son. someone to carry on the cult in the future./

*-Rooney-*
16-12-2006, 15:31
and the baby is jonahs baby because jonah drugged her and raped her, robbie knows this and has accepted it

Abbie
16-12-2006, 15:44
and the baby is jonahs baby because jonah drugged her and raped her, robbie knows this and has accepted it Really!!!!! Well I never knew that, thanks for telling me that.

Abigail
16-12-2006, 20:39
It says in the tv mag today that before Tash goes into labour she tells Martha something important. Is this about Robbie not being the father?

*-Rooney-*
16-12-2006, 22:56
No Its Pretty Much Common Knowledge About Jonah, Tash Had Just Told Martha That She Didnt Want The Baby

Katy
06-01-2007, 12:21
lets kick start the thread again, it seems to have died.

I thought this weeks episodes have been quite good, i dont know why Cassie is in such a pickle over Macca or Ric, it should be Ric anyday. I found the scenes with sally and Rachel talking about Emily were really emotional, she really hasnt forgot Flynn, i think it was nice that they wrote him into the scripr as its how nprmal people would feel normally the writers make people move on 2 quick in soapland.

Abigail
06-01-2007, 17:16
Ric is a great guy but there's an aura of fun and danger around Macca. I think this is what Cassie likes. Her relationship with Ric is "safe" whereas with Macca its different.
There was a lot of good acting this week around Emily's illness.

CrazyLea
06-01-2007, 17:25
Matilda is right, Cassie is so stupid for even thinking about going back to Macca. He beat her for god sake.. great love there hey. However Cassie doesn't deserve Ric, he's too good for her.

I agree, about Sally talking to Rachel.. rather emotional. Aswell as Emily and Brad.. I was worrying we may not care that much about her, but I think with the acting, it's been really good. Will be sad when Em goes.

Katy
07-01-2007, 09:33
I thought that too about Emily, it was a bit of a big story for two characters we dont even know, but the acting has been great and you have a real bond for them now. Rics running out of girls he can have in the bay, hes been out with most of them already!

*-Rooney-*
07-01-2007, 14:12
yeah thats true but i think there using emily as a great excuse to still show how sally still feels for flynn like the way she couldnt go into the room and it gives her reasons to talk about him and clearly show she isnt over him yet

Abigail
09-01-2007, 18:20
Who was it who shopped Robbie to the cops for turning off Graham's life support?

Katy
25-01-2007, 17:40
Well that was very dramatic of Cassie last night dropping to the floor. I thought that it was awful how Rik found out about Macca and Cass. No wonder he wanted her out, i would have in his position to. It doesnt really help when living under the same roof does it. Poor old Jack and Martha, he cant do anything right. She does have a point about his attitude though.

Katy
26-01-2007, 16:52
Poor RIcs broken isnt he, bless him. Thought him and Mattie were really sweet, the way she was talking to him. Cant believe Amandas doing that to Belle though.

*-Rooney-*
26-01-2007, 16:56
yeah i know especially after everything amanda went through to get belle back shes now willing to through it away over a silly school boy. poor ric he is at his wits end and doesnt have a clue what to do next does he

Babe14
28-01-2007, 08:27
Lots happening in Home and Away as usual! So glad we have the omnibus again on Saturday afternoon.

Martha has become like Cassie annoying and selfish. Poor Jack he can't do right for doing wrong, Martha just wants everything her way all the time.

Yes I agree poor Ric but I think that he will seek comfort in Matilda's arms. I liked her and Lucas together but as we saw the other night the spark has gone between them:(

I quite like Amanda and Drew together they are like a couple of naughty teens. Belle I don't really like anymore either, I changed my mind about her when I saw how selfish she was in the bush.

Macca I like but feel sorry for him having to put up with Cassie, still it was his choice!

I hope that when sometime has passed Sally and Brad will get together.

Alf/Colleen still as wonderful as ever.

I wonder why those thugs are after Drew, maybe a vendetta against Peter or Dan even???

Mama rose is back again and I just had a bad feeling about Charity all along...

Abigail
28-01-2007, 18:39
Martha has become like Cassie annoying and selfish. Poor Jack he can't do right for doing wrong, Martha just wants everything her way all the time.

I quite like Amanda and Drew together they are like a couple of naughty teens. Belle I don't really like anymore either, I changed my mind about her when I saw how selfish she was in the bush.

Macca I like but feel sorry for him having to put up with Cassie, still it was his choice!

I wonder why those thugs are after Drew, maybe a vendetta against Peter or Dan even???

Martha is really doing my head in. They have only just got married and she's already nagging him about him working. She never did it before they got married but now that she's got a ring on her finger she thinks everythings changed.

Belle does my head in. She always feels sorry for herself, I'd give her a good slap given half the chance. No wonder Drew dumped her for her mother.

Macca and Cassie... their funerals.

Check out the spoilers board for why people are after Drew :)

Babe14
29-01-2007, 09:45

Martha is really doing my head in. They have only just got married and she's already nagging him about him working. She never did it before they got married but now that she's got a ring on her finger she thinks everythings changed.

Belle does my head in. She always feels sorry for herself, I'd give her a good slap given half the chance. No wonder Drew dumped her for her mother.

Now you are being naughty by leading me astray I have been really good with H&A lately as I have resisted cheating, unlike with my other soaps:D um..maybe....

The thing that gets me with Martha is that she knew Jack's job was no nine to five when she first started seeing him, she knew that he would have to work late, maybe even stay out all night but like you said now that she has a ring on her finger she thinks that she can change all that and maybe she even wants Jack to give up being a cop! If you think about it Martha has been a bitch to Jack ever since they first met...

Matilda has become nice again and I like her now and think that it would be nice for her and Ric to get together.
Belle has just become a brat now.

Abigail
29-01-2007, 15:57

Now you are being naughty by leading me astray I have been really good with H&A lately as I have resisted cheating, unlike with my other soaps:D um..maybe....

The thing that gets me with Martha is that she knew Jack's job was no nine to five when she first started seeing him, she knew that he would have to work late, maybe even stay out all night but like you said now that she has a ring on her finger she thinks that she can change all that and maybe she even wants Jack to give up being a cop! If you think about it Martha has been a bitch to Jack ever since they first met...

Matilda has become nice again and I like her now and think that it would be nice for her and Ric to get together.
Belle has just become a brat now.

Thinking back, Martha has always been a bit possesive of Jack, always wanting him to do what she wants him to do, not what he wants or is able to. I really don't see whats changed now she's married. Yeah, she's married but it's just a word. Its no different to being in a serious long term relationship. You can dress it up with bows all you like but it will still be the same for me. I can't see what her problem is, she knew he has to work long hours before they married. It's not like she has a job.

I'm liking Matilda now, I think her acting has really improved since she came back from the retreat. Have you been naughty and crept over to the spoilers board? :cool:

Katy
29-01-2007, 16:01
I like Mattie as well, she has really got better since the retreat storyline. I agre about Macca and Cassie, it is their funeral, they no how everyone else feel, the same goes for Amanda and drew thats just wrong.

Abigail
29-01-2007, 16:08
I like Mattie as well, she has really got better since the retreat storyline. I agre about Macca and Cassie, it is their funeral, they no how everyone else feel, the same goes for Amanda and drew thats just wrong.

Cassie is a fool going back to him anyway. I don't like her at all, she's a drama queen. God knows what Ric saw in her :searchme:
The Amanda/Drew and Cassie/Macca storylines are very similar, both will/have caused uproar, both tried to deny their feelings, Cassie and Drew were already in a relationship and they both went for somebody they really shouldn't have.

Siobhan
29-01-2007, 17:20
I think Martha is very selfish.. what did she want or expect? for 1950's marriage? her husband to be home at 5pm and she have his dinner on the table. jack telling her what happened in his day, where he went, what he did?? does she work??? I don't remember her having a job.. I am sure if it was the other way around, Jack would be more reasonable.

Poor Ric.. cassie should have told him ages ago when he came to visit that day.. can't stand her, never could. I am like Mattie all over again.. she seem a lot more confident in her ways, she grew up unlike cassie and belle

CrazyLea
29-01-2007, 18:27
:eek: :eek: Run policemen RUNN !! :p Great episode tonight :D Getting exciting again :p

I think Martha is very selfish.. what did she want or expect? for 1950's marriage? her husband to be home at 5pm and she have his dinner on the table. jack telling her what happened in his day, where he went, what he did?? does she work??? I don't remember her having a job.. I am sure if it was the other way around, Jack would be more reasonable.
I agree hah! But I must admit, she makes me laugh with it lol!!

Abigail
29-01-2007, 19:09
Poor Ric.. cassie should have told him ages ago when he came to visit that day.. can't stand her, never could. I am like Mattie all over again.. she seem a lot more confident in her ways, she grew up unlike cassie and belle

Matilda is younger than Cassie and Belle yet she's more mature than the pair of them. She's also a better actress. The lass who plays her is only 16!
Cassie over dramatises things and Belle is so nasty to people, like last week when she was in the diner with Drew and Ric and Matilda walked in and she basically said he had it coming and he deserved it. Then when he walked out she laughed! How nasty was that?
Ric and Matilda should be together, she's grown up so much in the past few months and they both deserve some happiness :)

Babe14
30-01-2007, 12:15
Ric and Matilda have always been there for one another through good times and bad, even through near death, they have had some serious fights but at the end of the day have made up and I think become closer. If there was ever a case of true love then these two are it..I agree they would be happy together.

Aww poor Rachael and Kim I feel so sorry for them, just when they had reached a compromise about the "Baby Issue" everything falls apart on them. These are another two who deserve some long overdue happiness. It's nice to have a man in the situation of not being able to have children,it shows the issue from a male point of view and what he has to go through etc.

Also I agree about Mattie growing up and changing for the better since the retreat storyline.

Just remembered Martha "Selfish B" has had a job working down the surf club bar.

Is it just me or does anyone else also find Beth as one of our annoyances?

Role on Saturday afternoon so I can sit and watch the whole lot...:D

Abigail
30-01-2007, 12:41
Aww poor Rachel and Kim I feel so sorry for them, just when they had reached a compromise about the "Baby Issue" everything falls apart on them. These are another two who deserve some long overdue happiness. It's nice to have a man in the situation of not being able to have children,it shows the issue from a male point of view and what he has to go through etc.

Just remembered Martha "Selfish B" has had a job working down the surf club bar.

Is it just me or does anyone else also find Beth as one of our annoyances?

Had... says it all lol. She's got no right to dictate to Jack what time he should be home, he's a grown man and he has a JOB - something which I've not seen her do in a long while.

Beth is one of those annoying mothers that likes to know exactly whats going on in her child's head and won't give up until she's got a satisfactory answer. A lot like my mother.

I'm liking the Rachel and Kim storyline, its well acted. Rachel plays the part well cos she's a doctor and she knows what it does to couples who want a child so much. I admire her for sticking by him when she wants kids of her own so much.

Babe14
30-01-2007, 13:11
:lol: Martha lacks understanding, just imagine if her and Jack were in the same situation as Kim/Rachel, guarantee she would strop off and have a crisis and tell Jack that they need a break, they need to seperate! Followed up by telling everyone that its all Jack's fault.
She was really getting to me last week and Jack is just so:wub: (mind you so is his dad Tony):lol:

Kim and Rachel have true love just look at the way she cracked up when Kim went missing in the bush and she thought he was dead. Unlike Martha Rachel is loving, caring and totally unselfish. She desperately wants a baby but she puts her own needs on hold and her fiancees before hers. It is through Rachel that Kim has grown on me again (I think he's leaving though:crying: ?)

Martha does have a job... to make Jack's life a misery!

Katy
30-01-2007, 15:03
I hope they find Ella soon. The police arent moving very quick are they, Well done Irene, she did a better job than all those cops. I dread to think what mumma rose has instore at the ceremony. hope the cops get there quick.

Siobhan
30-01-2007, 15:15
I hope they find Ella soon. The police arent moving very quick are they, Well done Irene, she did a better job than all those cops. I dread to think what mumma rose has instore at the ceremony. hope the cops get there quick.

Oh who has Ella??? I am 2 days behind in Ireland

CrazyLea
30-01-2007, 15:30
Then we couldn't possibly tell you Siobhan :p It will remain an exciting surprise for you ;-)

Katy
30-01-2007, 15:47
you should find out tonight then, as it started on Friday.

Siobhan
01-02-2007, 16:24
Then we couldn't possibly tell you Siobhan :p It will remain an exciting surprise for you ;-)

:eek::eek: Charity.. tonight in Ireland we find out what the sermony thing is about.. poor tasha.. I dont' remember her getting that tatoo.. did I miss something?

Katy
01-02-2007, 16:39
I think she spotted it when she was in hospital, i dont htink we actually saw her get the tatoo, Thats what i rememeber anyway.
The ceremony is pretty well done actually. I enjoyed it.

Last night in UK, poor Sal. Brad is such a prat.

Abigail
02-02-2007, 17:15
When Charity said they had to exorcise her of her demons did she mean kill Ella?

Katy
03-02-2007, 13:29
I missed Fridays episode apart from the very last bit, there seems to be a bit of chemistry between Mattie and Ric, and Drews little affair has been found out by Dan.

What happened at the beginning as i was in my lesson.

Babe14
05-02-2007, 10:17
Thoroughly enjoyed the omnibus on Sunday afternoon whole 2+ hours (recording).

I am so glad that Robbie wasn't sentenced as IMO this would of been wrong. If you have no brain activity and are being supported by a life support machine then in my view you are dead. All that nonsense about sometime in the future an advance in medicine could of revived Graham, it would be messing with nature. Anyway moving on..

Martha I thought was more of a bitch than ever this week. I really thought that she had spent the night with Brad to make a point to Jack. I really hope that Jack and Lara get together, got a good feeling here:)

Mama Rosa dramatic. Did anyone else notice that Jack was having trouble breaking the door down but as soon as his hat fell off he succeeded:lol:

Cassie/Macca - can't stand her but I do like Macca, fool!

You can see that there is a lot of chemistry building between Sally/Brad but both are trying so hard to fight their feelings because of the current circumstances.

Yes Ric and Mattie are beocming closer and chemistry is definitely building here. When Alf was telling Ric that the right girl is out there and the scene showed Mattie walking along I thought that was very appropriately placed.

Drew/Amanda I quite liked the two of them together.

Belle falls into the same catergory as Cassie for me. I do hope that she isn't going to get her claws into Lucas! How patheitc did she look when she was getting drunk and encouraging Ric to do so just so she could get it on with him, good on Mattie for making Ric see sense eventually.

Lovely mix this week of drama, emotion and love...

Abbie
05-02-2007, 18:20
The court found him Guilty!!!!
Thats cant be right, but that being said at least he only got a fine.
and tasha and Rob cant leave

CrazyLea
07-02-2007, 23:02
First night without Robbie and Tash hey. I miss them already :lol:

Enjoyed tonights episode. Ric and Matilda are really cute. But Ric, don't start being nice to Macca!!!

Liked the stuff with Amanda and Drew!! Uh oh, Belle's gunna fume now - not that I blame her!

And poor Sally, I feel sorry for her, Brad is treating her like crap to be honest.

Abigail
07-02-2007, 23:04
First night without Robbie and Tash hey. I miss them already :lol:

Enjoyed tonights episode. Ric and Matilda are really cute. But Ric, don't start being nice to Macca!!!

Liked the stuff with Amanda and Drew!! Uh oh, Belle's gunna fume now - not that I blame her!

And poor Sally, I feel sorry for her, Brad is treating her like crap to be honest.

Belle's going to sulk for the next two months. And start the whole "why me?" act again. Get over it, you knew what a witch your mother was before you moved in with her.

Katy
08-02-2007, 08:21
Lol about Belle, which is probably whats going to happen.

Mattie and Ric were so sweet he really wont let her down i dont hitnk as he knows what it feels like to be let down. I think that they even look good together. Better than Cassie and Ric.

Brad is being so out of order, theres no need to blame sally for everything. And do they not remember ric was a bit like Rocco when he started Summer bay high and look at him now. However i do think there is something fishy with Rocco.

CrazyLea
08-02-2007, 15:13
And do they not remember ric was a bit like Rocco when he started Summer bay high and look at him now. However i do think there is something fishy with Rocco.

Funny you should say that lol. When he came on, my dad was like ' Oh so he's the new bad guy, who turns out to be the nicest guy is it?' Which is usually what tends to happen on Home and Away isn't it :lol:

Babe14
11-02-2007, 08:18
What a week in Home and Away.

First we had Tasha and Robbie leaving, I had no idea they were going, won't be the same. Still we have Ric/Mattie who to me could be the new Robbie/Tasha.

I'm glad that Ric/Macca are starting to become friendly again, I like him.

Then towards the end what a twister, PETER is ALIVE! Just loved the touching scene in the shed between him and Drew when Drew thought that Peter was going to be killed and I thought that he was too. Thankfully he wasn't it was all part of a plan to get rid of that mobster who has been after him.

Poor Jack just how many times are they going to put him in hospital with his life hanging in the balance? Martha was on form as usual, she looked really pleased that Jack was going to live:rolleyes: Poor Jack I can see where this storyline will be heading, hence part of the reason we have Peter back.

Excellent storyline with Peter and very well done.

Looking forward to next week...

Katy
11-02-2007, 12:44
I am as well, it was really well done and i agree about Ric and Mattie, i also had no idea tasha and robbie were leaving. It was quite a quick decision.

I know what you mean about Jack, i also think they shoul dchange the titles to Home and A and E, rather than Home and Away as they spend the majority of scenes in the hospital.

Abigail
11-02-2007, 22:47
Can somebody fill me in on what happened on Friday? I missed it. What happened to Jack?

Babe14
12-02-2007, 10:47
Can somebody fill me in on what happened on Friday? I missed it. What happened to Jack?

Well I will try, I watch the omnibus on Saturday so I've no idea what happened when but here goes:

Starting with Jack

Jack had discovered what really was going on and why the "thugs" were after Drew and prior to this he was searching for Peter's medical records which had mysteriously disappeared from the hospital. During this scene we had anothe Dr (Kevin) I think his name was making a mysterious phone call to an unknown, the next thing we saw was him being brought into hospital after a car accident where Peter's Medical Records had been found on in his car.

Anyway Jack was alone late at night in the office and had made a phone call to Fizzey (Lara) to let her know that he had discovered what was going on. Whilst on the phone someone entered the office and cut the call off, we shown that it was one of the thugs who were after Drew.

I think after we were shown Drew shut in a shed after being abducted previously by a man in a hoodie who entered the shed and we saw it was Peter. Like myself Drew was shocked and it was during this scene that we found out why Drew had been "terrorised". Apparently Peter had been working on a case with Claire undercover which involved a gangster, whose wife had died I think whilst in prison, the gangster blamed Peter and was after him to settle things. Now Peter had been put into witness protection where he mentioned there was a leak and this is how the gangster found out he was alive.

Now when we all thought that Peter had been killed in the fire at Jack/Martha's wedding he wasn't, he was knocked unconscious and the Witness protection people saw this as a good way to make Peter disappear by faking his death. What they did they injected him with a drug which made it look as though he was dead. So Jack doesn't have Peter's liver but someone elses. Peter was furious about all this.

Back to Jack the next we saw was him unconscious on the office floor and the Senior Sgt coming in, then Jack taken to hospital. He had been beaten up and had a bleed in his head which needed immedaite surgery, also he had suspected spinal injury. After the Op Jack's condition appeared to improve and he was out of danger but then another bleed occurred and he needed more surgery but they didn't have enough blood and no one was the right match but eventually it turned out that Martha did. So the donation took place, Jack had his surgery from which he is recovering but he may still have spinal damage and not be able to walk.

Back to Peter/Drew Gangster, after their conversation and Peter's explanation complete with some lovely father Son moments, Peter told Drew that they had to go as the gangster would be there any minute, he turned up and Peter told the Gangster to let Drew go, he didn't want to as he knew that Peter would be killed but Peter made him go. We saw Peter been taken back inside the shed and Drew running through the bush and shortly afterwards we heard a gunshot, Drw was devastated as he thought Peter had been Killed.
Anyway in the end we went back to the shed saw a body lying on the floor which turned out to be the gangster and Peter was still alive and well.

The week ended with Peter been taken back to the station where, Dan/Leah etc were and were all shcoked to see that Peter was still very much alive...

Think that's all the main stuff, hope it helps.:)

Abbie
15-02-2007, 12:29
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I didnt know amanda had been around that much

Siobhan
15-02-2007, 16:24
Ok.. Ireland is 2 days behind but they couldn't have aired a better one for Valentines day.. Peter giving his life up for his son and Martha giving blood to save Jack :wub::wub: it was just cute

I cried when I heard the gunshot and drew just froze :crying: but was happy that it wasn't peter

Katy
15-02-2007, 17:11
i was to, i thought that Belle summed up amanda pretty well, you did have to feel sorry for her crying at the end.

*-Rooney-*
17-02-2007, 16:22
i get the feeling that rocco and johnny are echoing cain and scott a little.
when cain first appeared he wasnt bad but he was forever getting bullied by big bro scott to do stuff now its all happening again with rocco and johnny does anyone else think im right.

wasnt it sweet when ric took mattie to a posh restaurant and even ate the veal to try and make it special for her.
as for lucas and belle i think lucas can maybe help belle calm down a little and make some friends in the bay

as for martha on the day she realises she doesnt love jack the way a wife should any more, she jumps into ashs bed, she could have grieved a little over her failed marriage to jack, and she could have let jack know the marriage was over first before she moved on (too quickly if you ask me)

CrazyLea
17-02-2007, 16:28
when cain first appeared he wasnt bad but he was forever getting bullied by big bro scott to do stuff now its all happening again with rocco and johnny does anyone else think im right.
Actually, I was thinking the very same thing, especially as Johnny came to the school, just like Scott did.

wasnt it sweet when ric took mattie to a posh restaurant and even ate the veal to try and make it special for her.
as for lucas and belle i think lucas can maybe help belle calm down a little and make some friends in the bay
I thought that was really funny. Bless Ric :lol: Trying to impress her.

Abigail
17-02-2007, 17:06
Actually, I was thinking the very same thing, especially as Johnny came to the school, just like Scott did.

I thought that was really funny. Bless Ric :lol: Trying to impress her.

Yup and Kane raped Dani and Rocco stabs Sally

And Shelly took Kane in like Sally has done with Rocco.

*-Rooney-*
26-02-2007, 18:00
i missed most of last weeks did i miss much can anyone give me a brief update of what i missed