PDA

View Full Version : Current Episode Discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

alohachica82
22-03-2008, 21:55
Don't really understand this site so if I have made a mistake please could someone let me know? I just wanted to say what a cute couple Tony and Rachel are. They should get married!!!

Abbie
22-03-2008, 22:34
What dont you understand about the site?

They really are a good couple, I hope things go well

alohachica82
24-03-2008, 17:22
I understand you get warnings if you post things in the wrong areas and I wasn't sure if I had posted my post in the right area. Didn't want to get a warning, that was all. Thnaks for the post!

Abbie
24-03-2008, 17:44
I understand you get warnings if you post things in the wrong areas and I wasn't sure if I had posted my post in the right area. Didn't want to get a warning, that was all. Thnaks for the post!

Oh right, well yeah as long as you post the relevant stuff in the right threads and stuff and no text lanaguage and stuff. Any questions you can always ask anyone :)

Siobhan
27-03-2008, 13:03
Just seen where sally got stabbed by Johnny... I was screaming at jack to run after him, after all he had a gun and johnny didn't... I hope Miles doesn't blame himself for this.. it was really nobody's fault and poor sally at the end :crying::crying:

Mr Maestro
27-03-2008, 13:08
Just seen where sally got stabbed by Johnny... I was screaming at jack to run after him, after all he had a gun and johnny didn't... I hope Miles doesn't blame himself for this.. it was really nobody's fault and poor sally at the end :crying::crying:

You wait for the next Episode and it's surprise guest, now that did make me cry ! :crying: :crying:

Siobhan
27-03-2008, 13:10
Cool.. can't wait for tonight then... will get tissues at the ready

*-Rooney-*
27-03-2008, 13:13
yeah i enjoyed that episode

Siobhan
27-03-2008, 13:39
yeah i enjoyed that episode

now I want to know about it but Ireland is a day behind Uk.. damn it

Siobhan
28-03-2008, 10:03
That was a brilliant episode... Loved every minute of it.. Poor Sally, next person who dies she is going to feel really guilty I think it is Dan cause I know he is leaving but hopefully it is Johnny so her returning is not going to hurt someone

*-Rooney-*
31-03-2008, 22:29
Poor Leah, Sally is going to feel so guilty when she finds out Dan is dead, what a shame as if she hasnt been through enough.

I wonder what Sam's secret is that Johnny is threatening her with?

Siobhan
01-04-2008, 09:22
I am a day behind so if Aden has done something nasty I will be changing this tomorrow.. I actually felt sorry for him.. He was trying to help Annie and instead he gets attacked from everyone... poor guy.

*-Rooney-*
01-04-2008, 11:14
yeah for once im actually feeling sorry for aden, sure he has been a jerk in the past but he genuinely was trying to help annie and he didnt give her the drink or make her drink it like the whole bay are blaming him for.

Good old morag to the rescue again

tammyy2j
01-04-2008, 13:08
Yeah i felt sorry for Aden he was trying to help.

I really don't like Annie and Geoff at all.

I like Rachel with Tony and i think Roman would be better suited to Leah

When will Cassie and Ric find out about Sally??????

I'm hating Sam more and more

*-Rooney-*
01-04-2008, 13:19
yeah im shocked cassie and ric dont know yet either, i know they want to keep ric away until johnny has been caught but surely they should have been told that sally was stabbed what if it was fatal and they werent told.

its amazing that they havent heard it thru the grapevine from mattie or drew etc though

Siobhan
01-04-2008, 13:25
yeah im shocked cassie and ric dont know yet either, i know they want to keep ric away until johnny has been caught but surely they should have been told that sally was stabbed what if it was fatal and they werent told.

its amazing that they havent heard it thru the grapevine from mattie or drew etc though

Ric knows.. didn't he get the call when Cassie was in the hospital and she came out feeling much better so he tried to put her off going to see Sally by going shopping instead or did I just imagine that??

*-Rooney-*
01-04-2008, 13:48
oh is that why he did that - i obviously wasnt paying attention

CrazyLea
01-04-2008, 23:02
Tonights episode was good :( was really sad. Poor Leah!!! I liked that she and Drew comforted each other. Was touching.

Loved Tony and Rach. They were so cute !! :D :wub:. Hope Jazz doesn't ruin it with her return :angry:.

How creepy was Johnny at the end watching Matilda?

Katy
02-04-2008, 15:42
Theres something very sexy about Johnny though even though he is very creepy. home and Away is so good at the minute. Its so sad with Dan, i was crying my eyes out when they were all crying at the end.

*-Rooney-*
02-04-2008, 16:22
it was very sad

poor leah, not had much luck with her husbands has she

Siobhan
02-04-2008, 16:27
Theres something very sexy about Johnny though even though he is very creepy. home and Away is so good at the minute. Its so sad with Dan, i was crying my eyes out when they were all crying at the end.

so it is another tissue at the ready for me tonight then... Wonder how Sally is going to feel

*-Rooney-*
02-04-2008, 16:29
they will tell her tonight she will fell so guilty

Abigail
02-04-2008, 19:35
Theres something very sexy about Johnny though even though he is very creepy.

Yeah he is.

I've been watching at aus pace but haven't seen any episodes for a couple of week. What episode are we up to in the UK now? I've seen up to #4592

Jessie Wallace
02-04-2008, 21:39

Yeah he is.

I've been watching at aus pace but haven't seen any episodes for a couple of week. What episode are we up to in the UK now? I've seen up to #4592

Oh Abigail, you need to catch up it's great but yet really sad at the moment, i almost don't want tomorrow's episode to come :(

Mr Maestro
03-04-2008, 08:20

Yeah he is.

Oh Abigail, you need to catch up it's great but yet really sad at the moment, i almost don't want tomorrow's episode to come :(

Totally agree with you Jessie Wallace ! It's so sad at the moment and Alf keeps making me cry it's going to be so sad when I watch it later on You Tube

Siobhan
03-04-2008, 09:45
it was really really sad last night... my heart went out to Leah.. tonight they will tell Sally about Dan.. more tissues at the ready

how cute is tony and rachel together?? they are so lovely and how creepy is Johnny watching Mattie sleep?? spooky!!

Abigail
05-04-2008, 01:50
Just caught up with all the Aus episodes. H&A is by far the best soap on at the moment.

I'm looking forward to seeing the storyline with Aden pan out. H&A are certainly confronting some controversial issues at the moments.

My only concern is that there is so many big storylines at the moment like Dan's death, Sally/Miles, Sam, Aden and Cassie that in a few months it will be less interesting. Maybe I'll be proved wrong and this year will be packed full with excellent storylines and new characters.

Abbie
05-04-2008, 19:50
Okay I SO need to catch up, Im even behind with the UK pace :eek:

*-Rooney-*
06-04-2008, 02:34
where exactly are you abbie lol

Abbie
06-04-2008, 12:46
I have no idea, Ive been away monday- friday so missed all of last week.
The last thing I was when leah dropped the phone as she found out Dan died :eek:

Abigail
06-04-2008, 14:53
UK are exactly five weeks behind Aus. Aus episodes are up to 4610.

Do you mean the week just gone (Friday two days ago) or the week before last? Monday 31st March to Friday 4th April are episodes 4581 to 4585. Search youtube for 'home and away 4585' and you can catch up.

*-Rooney-*
07-04-2008, 12:39
im glad cassie has told sally everything now she really needs her

StarsOfCCTV
07-04-2008, 18:14
Where have I seen Jazz (I think I've got the right person :p) before? :hmm: It's really bugging me :lol:

CrazyLea
07-04-2008, 18:15
She was in Neighbours... as that doctor.. can't remember her name :p. She wasn't really a doctor.. and she and Boyd "went out"..

*-Rooney-*
07-04-2008, 18:16
She was in Neighbours... as that doctor.. can't remember her name :p. She wasn't really a doctor.. and she and Boyd "went out"..

Charlotte stone

StarsOfCCTV
07-04-2008, 18:17
Thanks you two :p :D

Abigail
07-04-2008, 18:18
Where have I seen Jazz (I think I've got the right person :p) before? :hmm: It's really bugging me :lol:

She's called Rachel Gordon. She was in Neighbours as Dr Charlotte Stone. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0330531/

Incidentally, wasn't the doctor who went out with Jude called Charlotte Stone in H&A? I think she died. It was back when Jude and Noah first came to the bay and they lived in the flat with Seb. Charlotte lived in the flat above with her gran who had Alzheimer's.

*-Rooney-*
07-04-2008, 18:20
wasnt she called charlotte adams

Abigail
07-04-2008, 18:21
That's her name.

StarsOfCCTV
07-04-2008, 18:32
Exuse my Home & Away novicy - I don't know many of their names :p But...why does that women do what that guy (who is trying to kill that other women) tells her? Is he blackmailing her or something?

Abbie
07-04-2008, 18:36
Exuse my Home & Away novicy - I don't know many of their names :p But...why does that women do what that guy (who is trying to kill that other women) tells her? Is he blackmailing her or something?

Huh? Where are you? Explain a bit more :p

Abigail
07-04-2008, 18:39
Johnny has something on Sam and that's why she's doing what he wants. Its not been revealed at Uk pace yet but if you want to know...

Sam got her husband Shane involved in drugs, not the other way around. She stole drugs from a hospital pharmacy and sold them. She's been playing the victim all along when she was in instigator of it all. The reason why she was so afraid of her husband is that he could go to the police. She gave evidence against Shane at his trial.

Johnny and Sam's husband were in jail together.

So yeah, he is blackmailing her.

I think H&A need more teenagers. Lucas has already left and
Rory, Cassie and Ric are leaving too. Its rumoured that Matilda is leaving in September. After Ric goes there isn't anything left for her except Tony.

I'm glad Aden is permanent :)

Katy
07-04-2008, 21:47
I need a sponsership deal with Kleenex after tonights episode.

Siobhan
08-04-2008, 09:50
How up her own :moonie: is Jazz?? She used Tony, leaves and then thinks she can come back and pick up where SHE left off.. even after he told her he was with rachel, she still came on to him :angry:.. Can't wait for tonight to see these two go head to head

(hope Rachel wins)

Abbie
08-04-2008, 21:13
Somebody slap me, I keep missing it!!!!! :angry:

StarsOfCCTV
08-04-2008, 21:37
Watch the omnibus :D I only watched up to the bit where one of Dan's son's was telling the people at the memorial service what his dad was like. Anything important happen after that? :p

Abigail
08-04-2008, 22:20
The kids held their own memorial on the beach. Aden got up and said his bit about lying to Dan being the worst thing somebody could do. Obviously aimed at Annie, an attempt to make her tell the truth.

The new headmaster came down to the beach to tell the kids to get back to school but the kids threw sand at him and drove him off the beach. Led by Aden of course.

Drew and Belle had a fight over her ethics of taking photographs. Belle told the jurno about Aden and Annie. The next day Aden was front page news with a headline about being a war hero's grandson. Aden went ape and got angry about it. Its the start of a good storyline for Aden.

Abigail
08-04-2008, 22:50
Somebody slap me, I keep missing it!!!!! :angry:

Watch the episodes on youtube. I find it much easier because I can watch them when I have time instead of having to tune in at 6pm.

I think H&A is one of the best programs on tv at the moment.

*-Rooney-*
08-04-2008, 23:12
Watch the omnibus :D I only watched up to the bit where one of Dan's son's was telling the people at the memorial service what his dad was like. Anything important happen after that? :p

Dan only has 1 son - Ryan

StarsOfCCTV
08-04-2008, 23:25
Oh...who's the other one belong too? :p

Abigail
08-04-2008, 23:27
Oh...who's the other one belong too? :p

VJ is Leah's son from a previous marriage with Vinnie. Vinnie died but is actually in witness protection.

Abigail
09-04-2008, 14:40
I have a feeling Roman is going to be the new Sally.

Siobhan
09-04-2008, 14:42

You can never have a new Sally.. but I know what you mean.. like when Irene became the new Pippa taking in all the strays

Abigail
09-04-2008, 14:47

You can never have a new Sally.. but I know what you mean.. like when Irene became the new Pippa taking in all the strays

Yeah. He's the only one who sees past Aden's anger and bullying to the underlying problem and manages to help Annie remember getting smashed.

CrazyLea
09-04-2008, 17:15
I haven't warmed to Roman yet. He annoys me.

angelblue
09-04-2008, 18:42
hey i feel sorry for Sam now i wanted her and Jack to live happily ever after :(

Abigail
09-04-2008, 18:44
hey i feel sorry for Sam now i want her and Jack to live happily ever after :(

:eek: :eek: How can you like the conniving witch? She's evil. IMO anyway :)

I really like Roman.

angelblue
09-04-2008, 18:52
I read some spoilers and i felt quite sorry for both sam and jack :(

Abigail
09-04-2008, 18:54
I feel sorry for Jack. Sam brought the whole thing on herself. Underneath that sickly sugar coating is an evil woman who gets what she deserves.

StarsOfCCTV
09-04-2008, 18:59
Is Home and Away repeated during the day? ..Missed half it :(

CrazyLea
09-04-2008, 19:38
It's repeated at 2:15pm tomorrow on Ch 5.
Or do you have FiveLife? Because there's an omnibus of the whole week on Saturday.. 1pm..

Abigail
09-04-2008, 19:53
There's also an episode on Five Life at 9am (or 9.30am) along with an episode of Neighbours. I don't know if they are repeats from the previous day or that day's episode.

If you know the episode number you can watch it on youtube. Whats the date of the episode?

Today's episode is #4586.

StarsOfCCTV
09-04-2008, 21:07
9am :eek: :lol: I think I'll try catching it at 2.15pm tommorrow :p

I'll check out youtube as well. Thanks guys :D

Katy
10-04-2008, 10:11
Its soo good at the minute, i cant believe Sam and we thought she was the loverly wife. Loved when Jack was explaining how she "took him out"

*-Rooney-*
10-04-2008, 20:21
the 2.15 episode is actually the next episode, its tomorrows episode.

Im getting sick of hearing everyone congratulating sam on finally help catch johnny - if it wasnt for her he would have been caught earlier. the humble hero aww

angelblue
10-04-2008, 21:09
[quote=angelblue;566420]hey i feel sorry for Sam now i wanted her and Jack to live happily ever after :(

:eek: :eek: How can you like the conniving witch? She's evil. IMO anyway :)

:lol - sorry that was a spelling error i wanted her and jack to live happily ever before some of her action

Abigail
10-04-2008, 21:57
Ah righty. All is forgiven :)

angelblue
10-04-2008, 21:59
thankyou :) OMG abigail you are House fan i absoutely love House since day one:cheer:

Abigail
10-04-2008, 22:09
OMG abigail you are House fan i absoutely love House since day one:cheer:

OMG, I am so pming you later. I can start a discussion thread now!! Couldn't really start one just for myself :lol:

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2008, 00:47
I have been watching a few episodes of the new house series since Ashes to Ashes have finished but I'm going to have to abandon it again in a couple of weeks as the new series of Heroes starts and it's on at the same time.

Abigail
12-04-2008, 10:47
I have been watching a few episodes of the new House series since Ashes to Ashes have finished but I'm going to have to abandon it again in a couple of weeks as the new series of Heroes starts and it's on at the same time.

:D You can watch House online. I'll pm you the link.

Abbie
12-04-2008, 19:41
:hmm: I thought this was a home and away thread :p

Abigail
12-04-2008, 19:50
:hmm: I thought this was a home and away thread :p

Yes it is. We've gone on topic quite a bit.

Sorry :)

Abbie
12-04-2008, 19:55
lol Its okay :lol: Ive missed another whole week of home and away again

Abigail
12-04-2008, 19:58
Catch up on youtube :D Its so good at the moment you really shouldn't miss it :thumbsup:

StarsOfCCTV
12-04-2008, 20:38
I caught up on youtube :D Why did Johnny want to kill Sally btw? :hmm:

Abigail
12-04-2008, 20:41
I caught up on youtube :D Why did Johnny want to kill Sally btw? :hmm:

Johnny was the leader of a gang that came to the bay in 2006-ish. His brother Rocco was part of the gang but wanted out so Sally tried to help. Johnny told Rocco to kill Sally so he stabbed her. She survived (obviously). Ric killed Rocco and got sent down for it. He was inside with Johnny. So it was a revenge attack.

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2008, 22:11
ric didnt kill rocco, another member of the gang did but tried to frame it on ric and he did get sent down for it until lucas and a few others came up with a plan to prove his innocence. then he was released

Abigail
12-04-2008, 22:12
Ah yes, I remember now. Didn't they trap somebody into saying Ric was framed?

*-Rooney-*
12-04-2008, 22:27
yeah i cant remember the total ins and outs but i think it was like this, there was a dodgy prison officer who was friendly with johnny, once ric had sussed out which one it was he let his friends know then matilda drew a fake tattoo on lucas (the one that the whole gang had) and he confronted the dodgy prison officer ouside the prison with a vague message for johnny.

It was enough to make him believe that the real culprit was about to confess and then somehow the truth came out

Abigail
12-04-2008, 22:31
Yeah, I remember now. Half of the prison wardens in the jail were bent.

CrazyLea
23-04-2008, 20:35
How cute were Rachel and Tony last night :wub:.

*-Rooney-*
23-04-2008, 23:24
so is that drew gone for good then

Shame to see belle and drew split on such a big blow out i liked them together

Abigail
23-04-2008, 23:26
Drew comes back for another episode but yeah, he's gone. No great loss really.

*-Rooney-*
23-04-2008, 23:28
his main aspect of his character was his relationship with belle and if he doesnt have that there isnt much he does have

Abigail
23-04-2008, 23:30
his main aspect of his character was his relationship with belle and if he doesnt have that there isnt much he does have

I guess not. Come to think of it, Drew didn't really do much. He dropped out of school, got a job at the garage, left the garage then went back to school with a lot of drifting in between.

I really liked the barney they had, all that angst and insecurity coming out :rotfl:

Siobhan
24-04-2008, 12:11
When do they find the letter from Johnny.. It is killing me that the keep missing it :wall::wall: Sam is seriously annoying...

Love Tony and Rachel.. in the diner last night was so funny.. Poor Cassie telling Alf and then he buggers off...

*-Rooney-*
24-04-2008, 13:09
i know colleen is the mouth of summer bay but i hope she keeps the info about cassies HIV to herself since she said she would

Abigail
24-04-2008, 20:33
i know colleen is the mouth of summer bay but i hope she keeps the info about cassies HIV to herself since she said she would

For once in her life she does.

Tony and Rachel
got engaged in Aus today :D

Abigail
26-04-2008, 13:40
I think the bay is so much better without Sam. I can watch the program without being bored every time she lays into Jack about something.

How many people are watching at Aus pace? Just wondering if its worth starting a current episode discussion thread for aus episodes.

Abbie
27-04-2008, 10:26
No im not watching at Aus pace :( I still need to catch up at UK pace

Abbie
30-04-2008, 18:33
Whooo sam is gonna get found out :D

*-Rooney-*
30-04-2008, 18:41
i know - i thought that letter was never gonna get opened

why exactly is noel going to such extremes to get ric to take part in the cage fighting :confused:

Siobhan
09-05-2008, 10:57
How funny was it that they all thought Alf and Colleen was getting married.. I laughed so much.. Can't wait for tonight.. wonder what is up with Aden????

Abigail
09-05-2008, 12:30
wonder what is up with Aden????

His grandfather sexually abused him and his brother.

Because its an Australian program its heavily censored with regards to some things so you have to listen carefully to the argument he has with his dad. A lot of things that would be ok pre-watershed on UK tv can't be said on Aus tv.

tammyy2j
09-05-2008, 12:56
So Colleen is a Stewart! It was funny when everyone thought she was getting married to Alf :rotfl:

Colleen said she now had one brother and two sisters but hasn't Alf another sister Barbara that was married to Donald Fisher as well as Morag and Cecilia??????

Abigail
09-05-2008, 18:10
Yeah, Alf has three sisters, not including Colleen. I think there might be another one as well.

Abbie
10-05-2008, 10:59
How funny was it that they all thought Alf and Colleen was getting married.. I laughed so much.. Can't wait for tonight.. wonder what is up with Aden????

:rotfl: :rotfl: lol it was so funny, I couldnt stop laughing

*-Rooney-*
11-05-2008, 16:44
*so colleen and alf are brother and sister*

does anyone remember back in 2003 when alf dated colleen's daughter (that she gave up at birth) Maureen - and im pretty sure he even proposed to her. Now it appears that maureen is alfs niece Lol

Abigail
11-05-2008, 17:26
Why hasn't Colleen rung her beloved Lance and told him that Morag is his aunty? That would have been fun to see on screen.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were more Stewarts that come crawling out in the future. There always seems to be another long lost or illegitimate grandson/granddaughter/sister appearing.

Katy
11-05-2008, 17:42
it was the funiest thing i have seen in a long time. Everyones reaction especially Morags to the news was a picture. WHen they made her smile for a "family snap"

I wonder whats going to happen to Aden.

Abbie
11-05-2008, 18:30
*so colleen and alf are brother and sister*

does anyone remember back in 2003 when alf dated colleen's daughter (that she gave up at birth) Maureen - and im pretty sure he even proposed to her. Now it appears that maureen is alfs niece Lol

I never watched it then, but that sounds very strange now

Katy
11-05-2008, 19:25
Does anyone know what episode number we will be on on Monday?

Abigail
11-05-2008, 19:51
4636 in Aus, 4611 in UK I think. The UK are exactly five weeks behind Australia. Although we did have a bank holiday this week so it might be 4610.

*-Rooney-*
11-05-2008, 21:57
i thought we we would only be either 4606 or 4607 on monday

Abigail
11-05-2008, 22:16
Episode 4608 was Friday's when the furniture got stolen during Sally's farewell. 4609 should be Monday's.

*-Rooney-*
12-05-2008, 14:28
im watching mondays now and they are still at sallys farewell at the school, - there has been nothing about stolen furniture yet so it must be ep 4608

Siobhan
14-05-2008, 11:42
oh my god.. tissues were not at the ready for sally's farewell and i cried like a baby :crying::crying:.. I have been watching H&W for 20 years and I remember her coming in to it.. it was like saying goodbye to an old friend... that was one of the saddest episodes ever!!!

Abigail
14-05-2008, 11:51
I loved the song at the end.

Anybody realise that Cassie is banned from driving?

Siobhan
14-05-2008, 12:28
Just for you

YouTube - H&A - Sallys speech & Annies song at the farewell concert

*-Rooney-*
14-05-2008, 16:02
the sad thing is its not just the end of sally its the end of pippa snr and visits from old family members such as carly sophie and frank

why do they need to come now they only ever came to see sally

Siobhan
14-05-2008, 16:06
the sad thing is its not just the end of sally its the end of pippa snr and visits from old family members such as carly sophie and frank

why do they need to come now they only ever came to see sally

maybe they can come back with Sally to see Miles (here is hoping)

*-Rooney-*
14-05-2008, 16:12
Its the total end of an era

Abbie
14-05-2008, 16:25
Awww it was really sad when she left :crying:

Chloe O'brien
15-05-2008, 20:14
I haven't watched H&A for years since it moved to CH5 as my old house didn't have the station, but I remember the old days when Sally was just a kid growing up at the carvan park, with Bobby, Carly, Steven and the gang.

Siobhan
16-05-2008, 11:10

I thought it was very fitting to have her and Alf in the last scene.. they both have been there 20 years.. I cried with the two of them talking.. especially when Alf asked her to call him Alf for once and she replied "you will always be Mr Steward to me Alf".. ahhhhh :crying:

So Sam is dead!! about bloody time.. What did she do to Martha and why was she rummaging around upstairs

Katy
16-05-2008, 11:33
i have no idea i am few episodes behind.

I cried when Sally left at the bit who mention siobhan, when Alf asked her to call him Alf. It was a really well done farewell.

Abigail
16-05-2008, 12:15
So Sam is dead!! about bloody time.. What did she do to Martha and why was she rummaging around upstairs

She's trying to frame Martha.

She scratched Martha's face to get her DNA under her fingernails. Sam was upstairs taking hair from Martha's hairbrush to put in her car and paper to write a suicide note on. Sam is trying to fit Martha up by making the suicide note look fake and "proving" that Martha was in her car.
Then she rows out to see, ODs on heroin and pulls the plug out from the boat. She's dead before she hit the water, thats why there is no water in her lungs.

The bay is so much better without her around :D

Siobhan
16-05-2008, 12:24
She scratched Martha's face to get her DNA under her fingernails. Sam was upstairs taking hair from Martha's hairbrush to put in her car and paper to write a suicide note on. Sam is trying to fit Martha up by making the suicide note look fake and "proving" that Martha was in her car.
Then she rows out to see, ODs on heroin and pulls the plug out from the boat. She's dead before she hit the water, thats why there is no water in her lungs.

:eek::eek::eek: That cow!!!! so what was with Jazz, Roman and Morag??? all look suspicious.. and why call Rachel???

Abigail
16-05-2008, 12:30
:eek::eek::eek: That cow!!!! so what was with Jazz, Roman and Morag??? all look suspicious.. and why call Rachel???

Sam rang Jazz and asked her to get some money out of the tin under the sink at Rachel's. She then asked Jazz to meet her on the beach at night. Sort of like an alibi to prove that Sam wasn't suicidal.

Morag saw Sam running away from her car in the dark.

She called Rachel to insinuate that she was bleeding heavily from the miscarriage. When Rachel got to the beach she found blood on the sand.

Sam rang Martha and asked her to meet her on the beach (I think). Sam didn't turn up so Martha rang Roman and he stood on the beach waiting for her but she still didn't turn up. I think Sam asked Martha for money.

Abbie
16-05-2008, 15:43

I thought it was very fitting to have her and Alf in the last scene.. they both have been there 20 years.. I cried with the two of them talking.. especially when Alf asked her to call him Alf for once and she replied "you will always be Mr Steward to me Alf".. ahhhhh :crying:

I cried when Sally left at the bit who mention siobhan, when Alf asked her to call him Alf. It was a really well done farewell.

It was so sad, but sweet that they had the last bit, I was wondering whether we would actually see her leave, but I loved the way they did it

CrazyLea
11-06-2008, 22:06
I really don't like Nicole. She does my head in. Wish her and Roman would just leeeeave!

Debs
11-06-2008, 23:02
i agree with you aboiut nicole! wasnt she the girl who played the blind girl in neighbours?? i couldnt stand her in that either! its the way she talks arghhhhh

send her away

i do like roman though

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:05
Yes, she did play the blind girl in Neighbours.

Nicole becomes a lot more likeable once she settles in and Tessa's acting improves considerably.

I like Roman. What's wrong with him?

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:07
i agree with you aboiut nicole! wasnt she the girl who played the blind girl in neighbours?? i couldnt stand her in that either! its the way she talks arghhhhh

send her away

i do like roman though

Yes your right she was in Neighbours as Anne Baxtor, Janelle actual child! Her name is Tessa James, and she grow's on you a bit, not much but a bit! lol

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:08
Tessa's acting improves considerably.

That's debatable!

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:10
Tessa's acting improves considerably.

That's debatable!

Well she's stopped doing that annoying thing with her mouth when she's talking. She did lapse again in tonight's oz episode though.

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:12
Can't say that i've noticed that, but she#'s not the best actress, even if she is growing on me now, plus she a million times better in this than in Neighbours.

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:17
I've not seen her in Neighbours. She isn't the best actress but I have seen some improvement.

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:22
Fair enough, you can take my word for the Neighbours factor tho lol

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:22
We'll agree to disagree I guess then :)

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:25
Erm...... what am i disagreeing with?

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:26
Her acting ability

Jessie Wallace
11-06-2008, 23:28
don't we think the same about her acting tho? Anyway's tis is nicely off topic now and i'm in need of sleep.

Abigail
11-06-2008, 23:32
Ah righty, I'm getting confused, its been a long day.

Siobhan
12-06-2008, 11:41
is Home and Away on in the UK this week? We have none in Ireland cause of the stupid football

Abigail
12-06-2008, 14:32
is Home and Away on in the UK this week? We have none in Ireland cause of the stupid football

Yep, it's been on all week.

Abbie
12-06-2008, 21:28
Yes, she did play the blind girl in Neighbours.

WOw that was her, I never thought of that

Siobhan
01-08-2008, 10:58
Ok.. do not like Charlie one little bit... Loving Belle and Aden together they are really sweet and I think Belle would be better for him than Nicole

Abigail
01-08-2008, 19:12
Charlie is a cow, I still don't like her.

Belle and Aden :wub: They're the best couple in a long time. I love the way he climbs through her bedroom window at night.

I think Geoff and Nicole would be better suited.

*-Rooney-*
02-08-2008, 01:55
belle and aden so sweet = Adelle

there is far more chemistry between them than ive seen in a long time and i think aden needs someone like belle in his life

Nicole = Im getting to like her a little but still feel a little sorry for her as i feel she is being shunned by roman and this is why she scts the way she does - for attention

Kirsty = glad shes back in the bay i always liked her

Abigail
02-08-2008, 14:06
I really can't stand Kirsty. She talks way too fast and her voice irritates me.

I love Nicole, she's so funny.

Perdita
30-09-2008, 06:33
Not being a regular watcher of H&A I am left wondering why Aden has a problem with girls? He was talking about his Grandad and that he hates him for what he did to him, but I missed the episode where this might have been explained. Was he abused by his Grandad? Grateful for any information from you regular watchers :D

Siobhan
30-09-2008, 10:13
Not being a regular watcher of H&A I am left wondering why Aden has a problem with girls? He was talking about his Grandad and that he hates him for what he did to him, but I missed the episode where this might have been explained. Was he abused by his Grandad? Grateful for any information from you regular watchers :D

this is not a spoiler, we already know from past episode that he was abused by his grandfather and his dad knew but turned a blind eye.. to the point where he would go out of the house so his dad could abuse his son.

Abbie
18-10-2008, 17:52
Woooo 5 just had hot rambo week! :p :wub:

*-Rooney-*
18-10-2008, 18:52
how could anyone who had been abused themselves by their father leave their own son with that very same person - you really cant blame aden for going off the edge

Abbie
18-10-2008, 19:01
how could anyone who had been abused themselves by their father leave their own son with that very same person - you really cant blame aden for going off the edge

Yeah but once you seen the episodes of him in the clinic the doctor says something to him and its quite clever and makes sense

*-Rooney-*
28-10-2008, 18:06
i have saw those episodes what did he say?

Annie is so dumb she must have not noticed that "ruby" grew a few inches in the last hour lol

Abbie
28-10-2008, 18:09
the guy in the clinic says to Aden, if a man cant swim to dave himself how can he be expected to save anyone else, or something along those lines

what do you mean Ruby grew? :p

*-Rooney-*
29-10-2008, 08:59
annie saw kirsty kiss miles. kirsty is taller than ruby but when annie looked in the window she failed to notice the height diiff

Abbie
29-10-2008, 18:13
Oh yeah that episode! that was very stupid of Annie

Siobhan
30-10-2008, 08:48
Oh yeah that episode! that was very stupid of Annie

don't think she was stupid.. just very very niave.

Abbie
31-10-2008, 15:36
Yeah thats true
Sometimes I do like annie but then others I just dont know

*-Rooney-*
02-11-2008, 14:25
Whatever has happened to the normal credits BTW

Abbie
02-11-2008, 14:26
the ones at the start?

*-Rooney-*
02-11-2008, 14:33
yeah i thought i wasnt seeing them because i have been watching it on you tube but i caught an episode on channel 5 and noticed they were gone, no pictures of the charaters nothing

Abbie
02-11-2008, 14:34
:hmm: I dont know, I like the theme as well

lizann
11-11-2008, 17:13
I really dont like Bridget at all :thumbsdow

*-Rooney-*
11-11-2008, 17:18
oh no me neither she is trouble just wait and see

Siobhan
11-11-2008, 17:18

No I am not fond of her myself.. think Kirsty and Miles are a bad pairing.. ditto Charlie (can't stand her) and Roman, Belle and Angelo.. what is with H&W, they have the wrong people with each other.....

Abbie
11-11-2008, 17:46
I dunno I think H&A have good pairings but they go through so bad ones to get to a good one :p

*-Rooney-*
11-11-2008, 17:52
yeah for example nicole and ellliott, geoff and melody horrible pairings only for geoff and nicole to end up together

But having seen the latest australian pace episodes i have grown to like kirsty and miles i used to think miles and leah but not anymore im not actually sure i even like her anymore at the moment.

but the latest pairings i like are : rachel/tony, martha/jack, geoff/nicole, aden/belle, kirsty/miles,

tammyy2j
12-11-2008, 11:54

No I am not fond of her myself.. think Kirsty and Miles are a bad pairing.. ditto Charlie (can't stand her) and Roman, Belle and Angelo.. what is with H&W, they have the wrong people with each other.....

i agree

The only couple in H&A that interest me and are exciting is Belle and Aden

I dont like Bridget or Kirsty

Siobhan
27-11-2008, 10:25
How sad was it with Aden and his dad in the hospital.. :crying: he is so sweet.. I want him back with Belle.. they are great together.. Angelo should just go away and leave them...

Did you every notice that Nicole has a face like a duck when she is trying to be bitchy/smart?

Siobhan
02-12-2008, 15:58
What is Bridget up too?? I just seen all the id's falling out of the bag last night...

*-Rooney-*
02-12-2008, 16:50
oh just wait till u see what she gets up to

Siobhan
02-12-2008, 16:59
oh just wait till u see what she gets up to

sounds interesting... Can't wait

Abbie
02-12-2008, 17:31
Shes clever....I'll give her that

Abigail
02-12-2008, 18:24
She's irritating me now. I thought she would have left by the season finale but it looks like we're stuck with her for the foreseeable future :thumbsdow

Abbie
02-12-2008, 18:26
I know! :( mabe she'll leave after all that drama

lizann
14-01-2009, 14:44
OMG what happened Belle? Was she beat up and raped also?

Its not Angelo is it

Perdita
14-01-2009, 14:46
No, not Angelo

Siobhan
14-01-2009, 14:46

Its not Angelo is it

No.. I don't think it is.. she heard a noise from the bedroom and then was interupted by Angelo.. sure he left as Aden came in but Aden ran after him when Belle ran into the bedroom but it is not looking good for Angelo!!

Ah how sweet about Rachel.. I am so happy :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Abigail
14-01-2009, 16:21

Its not Angelo is it

The person who beat Belle up is linked to the developers. She wasn't raped.

Siobhan
14-01-2009, 16:25

Its not Angelo is it

The person who beat Belle up is linked to the developers. She wasn't raped.

I have no clue what happened but here is what I think... the guy (can't remember his name) who took belle's camera, he returned the card yesterday to her.. he was followed by the beardy guy (again no good with names) or his hence men and it was one of them who beat her up

someone was in the bedroom before Angelo even came in

Abigail
14-01-2009, 16:35
Yes, somebody was in the bedroom before Angelo was there. I can't remember off top of my head who it was, but it wasn't Murray. Probably Tim or one of his heavies.

Abbie
15-01-2009, 16:54
Something to do with the developers

tammyy2j
26-01-2009, 11:49
So Roman still loves Martha now :confused:

When did Martha and Charlie become best friends?

I really dont like Charlie at all

I hope Bridget is found out soon - i hate when people lie and scam using a terminal disease :thumbsdow

Siobhan
26-01-2009, 12:01
Bridget annoys me so much...

I was wondering about Charlie and Martha too... she is not going to be too friendly now she know Roman is in love with her...

Abbie
26-01-2009, 18:02
Bridget is the most annoying character of the year!

Perdita
26-01-2009, 18:16
The year has only just started :lol:

Abbie
26-01-2009, 18:28
Exactly! Plus last year coming into this year, shes annoying!

Siobhan
27-01-2009, 10:30
I watched her yesterday and her whole "fake" conversation with Bryan (is that his name) saying he wouldn't have taken the money off her if he has know she was ill again :angry::angry:
what annoys me more is that Martha is seriously ill and Bridget is just taken her for a ride.. oh she makes my blood boil.. evil woman

Abigail
27-01-2009, 12:10
Bridget has to be the most irritating, pointless and annoying character of the 2008 season. Her scams have dragged on long enough :thumbsdow

Siobhan
27-01-2009, 12:18
Bridget has to be the most irritating, pointless and annoying character of the 2008 season. Her scams have dragged on long enough :thumbsdow

Yeah.. I don't get why she was there to be honest...

Perdita
27-01-2009, 12:21
It seems that all the soaps seem to have long on-going storylines at the moment, Ronnie/Danielle in EE, Maria/Tony in Corrie and will Jasmine confess or not in Emmerdale and this one in H&A. Are we viewers just impatient because we know what really happened :hmm:

Abigail
27-01-2009, 12:24
Possibly. It doesn't help that certain characters are irritating to the point when I want to fast forward through the scenes.

I do wonder sometimes if producers watch the show and see how their storylines pan out on screen.

Perdita
27-01-2009, 12:29
But is this not liking some characters and loving others the whole point of making the stories watchable? It would be pretty boring if we just saw people meet, fall in love, marry and be happy ever after and anybody doing something wrong being caught by the end of the week and bunged up for life.
Surely the scriptwriters want us to discuss the characters we love and hate and why and whether we like the storylines. I am also bored with the Danielle/Ronnie story but perhaps there is more to come and we need to learn to be more patient? :angel:

tammyy2j
27-01-2009, 12:52
Are Alf and Bridget a couple?

You never see them kissing or acting as a couple

Abigail
27-01-2009, 13:01
Yes, they are a couple. Would you want to see Alf Stewart kissing a lass?

Abbie
27-01-2009, 17:24
I think thye brought bridget in to give alf more of a storyline that sorted based around him, rather than him just contributing to others

*-Rooney-*
27-01-2009, 17:26
plus she was tonys othere woman when he left after thinking he was jilted by rachel,

Abbie
27-01-2009, 17:28
Yeah I suppose her moving on to alf was a good way to bring her in
even though I can not stand the woman

Siobhan
29-01-2009, 15:01
I jumped out of my skin when that guy shot at the mirror last night... good ole Jack to the rescue!!! and poor belle, caught in another trauma

*-Rooney-*
29-01-2009, 16:48
i read in a interview mag with the girl who plays belle, she says while doing that scene was frightening even though she knew it was safe every precaution was taken the fear you saw on her face was real

Abbie
29-01-2009, 22:39
I really like belle and the actress :p sorry I dont know her name :o :p

Abigail
29-01-2009, 22:53
Jessica Tovey plays Belle

Abbie
29-01-2009, 22:54
Jessica Tovey plays Belle

:lol: thats her name, I knew I knew it from the articles and videos Ive watched

*-Rooney-*
29-01-2009, 23:18
I knew it as well but couldnt remember it at the precise time i wrote the post about her

tammyy2j
30-01-2009, 11:15
How did Charlie get Fitz's job over Jack - he has been there longer surely

I really cant stand Charlie - she a slut sleeping with Roman and Angelo after one night and expecting a big relationship :thumbsdow

*-Rooney-*
30-01-2009, 11:50
charlie was a higher rank if you look at their uniforms charlie has 2 stripes jack only has 1 - think charlie went to summer bay through a transfere to be near her dad

Abigail
30-01-2009, 13:14
Yeah, Charlie is a higher rank. She was the equivalent of a sergent (even though she had two stripes, not three), Jack was only a PC.

So, the finale tonight :) Looking forward to watching it again.

BTW, on the promos for

Jack's funeral

where there was a voice over saying 'I'll always love you,' it's Martha's from when Martha and Jack were in bed together in last night's episode. Been trying to figure that one out for a while

Abbie
30-01-2009, 17:01
Ooo is that tonight, I might watch it....again :p

angelblue
01-02-2009, 13:45
When will Angelo be getting out of prison does anyone know?:hmm:

Also i can not believe Kirsty was going to leave Kane for Miles to be honest.:o

Abbie
01-02-2009, 15:05
Aww I like Kirsty and Miles

*-Rooney-*
01-02-2009, 19:53
so is that kirsty away then for good

Abbie
01-02-2009, 19:54
When will Angelo be getting out of prison does anyone know?:hmm:

Also i can not believe Kirsty was going to leave Kane for Miles to be honest.:o

so is that kirsty away then for good

Are you talking about the australian pace cos if you thats a spoiler

tammyy2j
01-02-2009, 21:20
Did Martha lose all her hair? Is that why she is wearing the scarf?

I'm glad Rachel is on to Bridget :thumbsup:

Abbie
01-02-2009, 22:12
Yep she did

And I know I love rachel! As long as somebody kicks bridgets but!

Perdita
02-02-2009, 07:45
Loved it when Tony found Jack, one of the best realistic emotional scenes I have seen acted out in a long time. Well done :clap:

Abbie
02-02-2009, 18:03
It was sooo sad :crying:

Siobhan
03-02-2009, 09:45
Oh I get to see all that tonight.. my god How Carrie was Melody.. just standing in the middle of the road.. she is seriously deluded.. I am glad Geoff told her he was with Nicole and as much as I hated Kristy and Miles together, I really hope they say together

lizann
03-02-2009, 16:20
Angelo you naughty HOT boy :nono:

Abbie
03-02-2009, 17:04
Angelo you naughty HOT boy :nono:

:crying: Its such a shame isnt it

Siobhan
04-02-2009, 09:44
Tony finding Jack :crying::crying::crying: how sad was that.. my heart went out to him...

tammyy2j
04-02-2009, 10:24
I was crying even before Tony found Jack :crying:

Why did Martha go in to the burning hall?

Why wasnt action man Roman helping at the hall? Surely with Nicole being there he would have come.

Its all that little witch Melody's fault she should be charged by the police :angry:

Siobhan
04-02-2009, 10:32
Martha went in to look for Jack.. She was right, he should have been there as it was a major police thing and he wasn't...

Melody is creepy and deserves to be punished...

Abigail
04-02-2009, 12:37
Its all that little witch Melody's fault she should be charged by the police :angry:

It's not completely her fault. If Kane had been looking where he was going and not searching for his phone then he would have seen her in time.

Roman had gone to see Morag in the city.

tammyy2j
04-02-2009, 14:29

It's not completely her fault. If Kane had been looking where he was going and not searching for his phone then he would have seen her in time.

She stood in the middle of the road - high on drugs - locked all the doors

Katy
04-02-2009, 14:34
It was a brilliant few episodes though, i was hooked, and cried like a baby!

I was wondering who locked the doors i must have missed that bit

Felt so sorry for Belle, how much will go wrong for that girl, she has had some rubbish few weeks.

Siobhan
04-02-2009, 14:44
I was thinking that about belle too.. she was driven off the road, attacked in her room, shot at in Angelo's house and now this... poor girl

Abigail
04-02-2009, 14:54

But if Kane had been looking where he was going then he wouldn't have needed to swerve into the building. The building wouldn't have gone up in flames.

It's as much his fault as it is her's.

Perdita
04-02-2009, 15:01
I am sure that the kids said that Melody came running onto the road from nowhere when they were asked. The scenes I saw were that Kane was not paying attention because he was looking for the mobile and swerved to avoid Melody who was already stood in the road. So his fault, unless I blinked and missed something. Although Melody locked the doors which made it all a lot worse.

Siobhan
04-02-2009, 15:08
They are both to blame here.. Melody was just standing in the middle of the road (she shouldn't have been there in the first place and it is not something you expect to see) and Kane should have been more alert, plus was driving a bit to fast

Abbie
04-02-2009, 16:34
I was thinking that about belle too.. she was driven off the road, attacked in her room, shot at in Angelo's house and now this... poor girl

I know, it really is sad that everything happens to her

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2009, 18:29

And if Melody hadnt sneaked out of the house again, Kane would have been no where near the school he was doing annie and jai a favour by giving them a lift to go and get her.

Abigail
04-02-2009, 20:40

And if Melody hadnt sneaked out of the house again, Kane would have been no where near the school he was doing annie and jai a favour by giving them a lift to go and get her.

Well if we're going that far, none of it would have happened if Kane hadn't come back.

Bottom line is, Kane should have been looking where he was going. If he was, he'd have seen Melody in time to avoid her and the school hall. Melody locking the doors wouldn't have been such a big deal if Kane hadn't crashed into the building.

Siobhan
05-02-2009, 09:37
:crying::crying: Tony telling Roman what happened.. I bawled my eyes out...

lizann
05-02-2009, 10:47
This is one of the saddest storylines ever in H&A history :crying:

Siobhan
05-02-2009, 10:49
This is one of the saddest storylines ever in H&A history :crying:

I was a bit weepy when I seen Martha and Jack in the hospital but as soon as Tony starting talking to Roman..flood gates opened and then the end when they showed you everyone grieve.. and Tony saying to Martha that Jack really loved her and he has to go through this with her.. OMG :crying::crying::crying:

pinkles14
05-02-2009, 13:11
Have to agree it was very sad :crying:

Abbie
06-02-2009, 16:25
:crying::crying: Tony telling Roman what happened.. I bawled my eyes out...

It was so sad and I think it was really important that tony spoke about it
:crying:

lizann
10-02-2009, 20:55
Could Ruby be anymore desperate she is practically throwing herself at Xavier - she is very much like her sister Charlie :thumbsdow

How is Martha going to act normal with Angelo now

Abbie
10-02-2009, 22:23
I feel so sorry for Martha she has so much to try and cope with

lizann
12-02-2009, 10:36
You could really hear Tony's punches to Angelo - he so went for it

I was shocked Angelo admitted to killing Jack there and then :eek:

Perdita
12-02-2009, 10:38
That is because he is a spineless git, hope he gets done for it. :angry:

Siobhan
12-02-2009, 11:00
That was brilliant last night.. Tony talking to Martha asking her what is wrong and next scene WHACK! Angelo goes flying across the room... magic!!

Abbie
15-02-2009, 00:58
I still find it so weird that the UK arent that far behind australia, its so odd when I watch it

lizann
19-02-2009, 14:18
So did Angelo kill Jack or not? :confused:

I must admit i love brother - sister relationship between Nicole and Aden - i still kinda feel Nicole fancies Aden a bit - cant blame her - ADEN HOT :heart:

Perdita
19-02-2009, 14:20
Looks like Angelo might not have killed Jack by shooting him but he is certainly guilty of not getting him any help by just leaving him :angry:

Abbie
19-02-2009, 17:11
Leaving him was the worst thing he could have done

lizann
24-02-2009, 15:10
Miles and Charlie :eek:

She really throws herself at every guy :thumbsdow

I cant stand her sister Ruby either another little vampy minx :thumbsdow

Abbie
24-02-2009, 19:32
I cant stand Ruby she is beyond annoying

tammyy2j
28-02-2009, 00:45
So a Martha and Hugo romance is brewing already :thumbsdow

*-Rooney-*
28-02-2009, 00:49
is it?

i think hugo and charlie would go well together

Perdita
28-02-2009, 07:47
Better than Hugo and Martha imo

Abbie
28-02-2009, 12:24

what? where did you get that from?

I dont think thats happening

*-Rooney-*
28-02-2009, 13:16
id never seen anything like that either maybe that is not a spoiler from someone watching the aussie episodes

tammyy2j
02-03-2009, 19:43
poor Aden that Belle is quiet demanding

tammyy2j
02-03-2009, 19:45

what? where did you get that from?

I dont think thats happening

It might be just me seeing it :rolleyes: