PDA

View Full Version : Bead Necklaces

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-05-2006, 17:30
Has anyone got them? It's quite popular around here!! My mate got them in all sorts of colours.. I need to get a few :eek::heart:

You can get them from shops like New Look, Claire's.. You can prpbably get them in Miss Selfridge's etc too :)

Siobhan
12-05-2006, 17:31
My little girl has loads of them and bracelets to match cause they are given away on kids magazines like the barbie and disney princess ones.. didn't know they were in fashion :searchme:

12-05-2006, 17:36
My little girl has loads of them and bracelets to match cause they are given away on kids magazines like the barbie and disney princess ones.. didn't know they were in fashion :searchme:
It's not just like the ones you make, they are quite spaced out, very long so you can wrap them around once or twice and put a little not on the end.. I will try and a pic. somewhere!!

12-05-2006, 17:42
Right well, you can get them in all sorts of colours: Clear, blue, green, white, back and in this case pink..

These are small ones with a little 'hook' doing thing like silver necklaces..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/SpIcYsPy/beads2.gif

And the ones I'm talking about are VERY long ones you can twist once or twice and its still long so most people but a little knot on it.. so say this was long it would look something like this..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/SpIcYsPy/beads1.jpg

Do I make any sense here :rotfl: :lol:

Layne
12-05-2006, 17:52
I know what ya mean spic! :p Very popular round here too :)
I Haven't got any but i have a few mates who have every colour under the sun! :rolleyes: I might invest in some at the weekend for my holiday though!

Siobhan
12-05-2006, 17:54
Right well, you can get them in all sorts of colours: Clear, blue, green, white, back and in this case pink..

These are small ones with a little 'hook' doing thing like silver necklaces..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/SpIcYsPy/beads2.gif

And the ones I'm talking about are VERY long ones you can twist once or twice and its still long so most people but a little knot on it.. so say this was long it would look something like this..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/SpIcYsPy/beads1.jpg

Do I make any sense here :rotfl: :lol:

yep makes sense and my daughter has loads of them

CrazyLea
12-05-2006, 17:55
I don't really like beads to be honest. And I do't think they're very popular around here.... ain't seen anyone with them I don't think.

Abbie
12-05-2006, 22:16
I really want some, i think they are so cool and lucky for me im going shopping tomo

Kim
12-05-2006, 23:28
I won some of those in a pass the parcel competition when I was 7! They were really naff and fell apart, and I've never got any more of them, although I do have some bracelets in a similar style.

shannisrules
13-05-2006, 00:18
ive got loads of bracelets like that but not seen anyone wearing beads like that well i ahev but its not that popular at the moment

di marco
13-05-2006, 08:44
ive seen people wearing them, but i dont like them, tbh they remind my of necklaces little kids have to play with!

Chloe-Elise
13-05-2006, 09:19
Loads of people are wearing them round here and I really like them, going shopping today so I might get some :p

Tori
13-05-2006, 19:43
i have some, i go to afflecks and want to buy them all and have to restrain myself! i have black and neon pink beads then a green one with stuff on!

samantha nixon
13-05-2006, 21:05
pople dont wear them round here but they have longer ones with smaller beads and you wrap tehm round your neck twice

Tori
13-05-2006, 21:36
pople dont wear them round here but they have longer ones with smaller beads and you wrap tehm round your neck twice

yeah, i have those ones. they add something to an outfit so easily!

samantha nixon
14-05-2006, 13:09
yeah, i have those ones. they add something to an outfit so easily!

i aint got any id end up strangling myself with them or something but they look really nice

chance
14-05-2006, 15:54
They look nice but i think id feel a bit of a **** wearing them.

the_watts_rule
14-05-2006, 18:37
I don't have any. I think they look nice but I don't know if I would really wear them.

annaz
28-11-2006, 20:01
They look good if you wear loads of them at once. It it's just one pair, I think it's kinda tacky. It's annoying with all the little 10 year olds buying them all to look 'scene' :)