PDA

View Full Version : Britney won't quit pop

.:SpIcYsPy:.
12-05-2006, 17:20
BRITNEY Spears says she'll never give up her career to be a stay at home mum.

Britney, who is pregnant with her second child, says eight-month-old Sean Preston is a happier baby when she performs.

The Toxic star reckons her singing and dancing has a positive effect on her son.

But Britney, who is married to Kevin Federline, insists she would never neglect her kids because of work.

The 24-year-old said: "I genuinely love to sing and dance. When I get in a creative mood, I can't shut up. It's the craziest thing."

She went on: "At one point I was thinking of being a home mom, but when my son sees me dance he lights up. Then I know what I'm supposed to be doing - if mom's happy, baby's happy!"

She added: "I've been meeting with different people to work on the album and looking at different movie scripts."

Sun Online revealed yesterday how the singer was keen to star in a flick with Hollywood hunk George Clooney.

Britney even said she'd go full-frontal if the role required it.

Cornishbabe
12-05-2006, 18:28
She went on: "At one point I was thinking of being a home mom, but when my son sees me dance he lights up. Then I know what I'm supposed to be doing - if mom's happy, baby's happy!"

She added: "I've been meeting with different people to work on the album and looking at different movie scripts."

Sun Online revealed yesterday how the singer was keen to star in a flick with Hollywood hunk George Clooney.

Britney even said she'd go full-frontal if the role required it.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Please no. the world is not ready. Can she change her mind and be a stay at home mum please

crazygirl
12-05-2006, 19:24
well didnt she sign a contract to do another 5 albums? if this is correct she wont be able to give up for a while yet

Tori
12-05-2006, 21:06
how would she know sean is happier?

and noo. i mean who actually likes her?

Dr. Tangliss
13-05-2006, 16:44
I wish she would give it up! She can't sing or dance, and has nothing going for her.

willow
13-05-2006, 16:48
she should give up at least for a few years while her kid(s) are small, she is lucky enough to have the cash to be able to do it.
i am sure no one will mind!!!!!!

Dr. Tangliss
13-05-2006, 16:55
Yeah I agree with ya, Willow! I certainly would not mind!

shannisrules
13-05-2006, 18:08
well i dont lsten to a lot of her music but i know she probably has one of the most largest fan groups but i hope she doesnt go into movies!

Dr. Tangliss
13-05-2006, 18:10
Why though, she is crap!?! Oh well, each to their own I suppose, lol!

alan45
13-05-2006, 19:36
Why thought, she is crap!?! Oh well, each to their own I suppose, lol!

I agree what career is she thinking about. I cant really recall any of her music. She is a no brained wannabee pushed by a pushy mother. What a ****

Dr. Tangliss
13-05-2006, 19:39
I agree, she is a typical childstar with no talent, no looks, relies on airbrushing to make her look good, and sony effects to make her sound as though she can sing! What a waster!

alan45
13-05-2006, 19:41
Why thought, she is crap!?! Oh well, each to their own I suppose, lol!

I agree what career is she thinking about. I cant really recall any of her music. She is a no brained wannabee pushed by a pushy mother. What a ****

Dr. Tangliss
13-05-2006, 19:43
Lol! I actually got confused for a moment, Alan. You post cam up twice. I agree with the **** comment!:clap:

samantha nixon
13-05-2006, 21:02
im glad britney isnt giving up as i think she is fab singer

alan45
13-05-2006, 21:22
im glad britney isnt giving up as i think she is fab singer :rotfl: :rotfl: Please tell me you are joking:lol: :lol:

crazygirl
13-05-2006, 21:22
I agree, she is a typical childstar with no talent, no looks, relies on airbrushing to make her look good, and sony effects to make her sound as though she can sing! What a waster! and what about the other pop stars/bands they have to do the same to make them look good and sound good we dont live in the 70's now!!
anyway its not always airbrushing i have been very close to her at one of her concerts and let me tell you with a bit of make up she is very stunning! she has a fab figure the only thing she has not got is a good voice! and lets face it every straight lad in this universe would not say no to britney spears

samantha nixon
13-05-2006, 21:25
:rotfl: :rotfl: Please tell me you are joking:lol: :lol:

no im deadly serious, i like her

Richie_lecturer
im glad britney isnt giving up as i think she is fab singer
She won't be a fab singer (is she anyway?) is she doesn't give up........

....smoking. :nono:

alan45
and what about the other pop stars/bands they have to do the same to make them look good and sound good we dont live in the 70's now!! This thread is not about them.:nono: Its about the vacuous Britney Spears

alan45
13-05-2006, 21:27
no im deadly serious, i like her Oh dearie dearie me well each to their own I suppose

Katy
13-05-2006, 22:06
thats a shame, i feel sorry for her poor kid. i mean god help him with a mother like britney spears.

Dr. Tangliss
14-05-2006, 08:43
She is no roll model, infact she is such some hick who got a break. She wont last, thank god!

nicole28
14-05-2006, 09:06
I don't really listen to Britneys music, but she has a good voice and I don't think she should stop!:cheer:

Dr. Tangliss
14-05-2006, 09:07
I totally disagree with you, hun! However, as you like Doris Day, I will let you off.