PDA

View Full Version : ivan

chance
12-05-2006, 11:46
Ivan is found dead at the bottom of some scaffolding on the Kings new development , but did he fall or was he pushed?? apparentley the producers are going too build up a list of possible charecters who may kill Ivan.

Rodney Blackstock is still angry that Ivan hurt son Paul and is close to snapping at Ivan ...is he guilty?

Daz Hopwood has a go at blackmailing poor Ivan, cos he tells Jack and Diane that Ivan bought him some drink and tried it on! daz is seen running from the development before the body is found by Betty!

Jimmy King has had words already cos Ivan has become very pally with both Sadie and Matthew. But was he wound up enought to Kill?

sadie has got what she wabted from Ivan now she's used him as a pawn in her revenge from the Kings, has she killed him to keep him silent?

Matthew King thinks that Ivan is seeing Sadie behind his Back and is very angry at this .... so is he the guilty one?

dddMac1
12-05-2006, 16:06
wasn't that the same way paul the postman died?

eastenders mad
12-05-2006, 19:21
oh yeah i think it was out of the group i would say Daz cause i don't think the others would kill Ivan.

Emmak2005
12-05-2006, 22:17
oh yeah i think it was out of the group i would say Daz cause i don't think the others would kill Ivan.

Ah, I'm sure I read this on digital spy as well. Must be doing the rounds, but since that silly site won't let me write on the messageboards, lol. More for soapboards I say! :clap:

melmarshall858
13-05-2006, 08:12
If this storyline is true i don't like the sound of it as it is too much like when Paul died.

chance
13-05-2006, 18:17
Should have prob put this in the rumour mill as hasnt been confirmed or anything yet so feel free to move mod's.:)