PDA

View Full Version : Nicole's Dilemma!?!

Lennie
11-05-2006, 22:10
What do you think about Nicole's dilemma??? - whether to tell Nancy or not, Nic did mention what happened to her when she kept a secret from Nancy last year and Nicole doesnt want to lose her friendship

Is it right or wrong for Nicole to Nancy about J/Becca???

Florijo
11-05-2006, 22:25
I vote no because Nancy has just lost her dad and now this thing with Grace. The timing would not be right.

If I were Nicole, I would not have confronted Becca, I would have kept quiet and said nothing to Becca or Hannah or anybody else for that matter. By telling Hannah and confronting Becca, she has made the chances of Nancy finding out that she already knew even higher as Hannah could let something slip by accident or, if it all came out, Justin or Becca could tell (not on purpose, just in the heat of the moment) that Nicole knew.

Pixie
12-05-2006, 00:46
I agree with Florijo that the timing just isnt right at the moment for Nicole to tell Nancy as she has alot of other stuff to deal with

Lennie
12-05-2006, 10:19
True - but if Nancy found out by someone else then find out that Nicole knew and didnt tell her, Nancy's gonna feel betrayed and hurt

Florijo
12-05-2006, 11:17
If Nicole feels that she has to tell Nancy, then she should tell her in a week or two, give her time to get over the shock of Grace. Nicole probably feels Nancy has a right to know but to tell her now would be unfair on Nancy, given that a baby has just died in her care.

pinkfirefly
12-05-2006, 13:19
Definately, you shouldn't keep anything from your friends it only ends in tears

Katy
12-05-2006, 15:33
i dont think id like to find out something that major from a friend. So i voted no.

x Amby x
12-05-2006, 16:55
Now is the wrong time to do it, shes extremly upset at the moment after everything with her father and baby Grace dying whilst she was babysitting, it would push her over the edge!

Abbie
12-05-2006, 19:25
Now is the wrong time to do it, shes extremly upset at the moment after everything with her father and baby Grace dying whilst she was babysitting, it would push her over the edge! I couldnt agree more , its such bad timing at the moment