PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think Jake Has Paid For His Mistake???

Lennie
11-05-2006, 22:07
I agree Jake has done wrong in the past, his affair with Lisa, but isnt a bad person at all.

Do you think since he is so in love and adores her and is totally devoted to Becca that he has paid for the mistake that he did???

I think Jake has paid for the mistake he did - he has been totally devoted to Becca, and realises that he made a mistake, which is a good thing that he did realise

Florijo
11-05-2006, 22:28
I think he has paid for his mistake but at the same time he needs to take responsibility for the fact that his mistake changed their relationship. That's not an excuse for Becca to cheat but their relationship did change after his affair and he needs to understand that.

Abbie
12-05-2006, 19:33
Yes but i agree with Florijo its not an excuse for becca to cheat on him since he cheated on her first

Jada-GDR
12-05-2006, 22:47
i think he deserves it, but only up to a certain extent. becca was going to leave him for justin, and he is trying real hard for her.

Katy
13-05-2006, 13:02
his affair was a mistake that didnt mean anything i think becca is just using it as an excuse, and they were not married when he cheated.