PDA

View Full Version : Next 'Big Brother' to be 'twisted'

Luna
11-05-2006, 09:27
Producers say Big Brother 7 will be "more twisted than ever."

The house's interior walls will all be made out of glass, and will shrink in size, despite having to hold just under twenty people. The one communal bathroom will contain a shower, bath and two urinals.

Big Brother's Little Brother presenter Dermot O'Leary explained: "[Housemates will not find lasting fame. [They'll] make a bit of money, people will like [them] and people will hate [them] and that's it."

Producer Claire O'Donohoe commented: "Cosy isn't the word. There really is nowhere to hide. It will be more twisted than ever

Chloe O'brien
11-05-2006, 10:35
yes we like it when BB is evil only 7 more sleeps until it all begins again:cartman:

dddMac1
11-05-2006, 12:41
i love Big Brother when it's evil like this

RealityGap
11-05-2006, 15:48
I love the idea of them shrinking the house - Im taking it this means that is will get physically smaller when housemates leave - that is a really evil twist

Cornishbabe
11-05-2006, 16:30
oooo. so the walls will move? that sounds cool

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-05-2006, 16:33
oooo. so the walls will move? that sounds cool
I was thinking that but now I think they mean the house is just smaller than it usually is...

Layne
11-05-2006, 16:56
OH sounds good .... the more urm 'twisted' the better :p
And the bathroom has a shower, a bath, a loo and a urinal (maybe 2) Davina said on the radio, she said one big bathroom, so you can have a chat :lol:

RealityGap
11-05-2006, 18:18
I was thinking that but now I think they mean the house is just smaller than it usually is...

urgh I really like the idea of the place shrinking as the time went on