PDA

View Full Version : New Soap Date

big bro fan
10-05-2006, 21:45
Well i know some people have waited and finally on Sunday afternoon this weekend Haven Holidays comes to SoapBoards with some huge storylines. In the mean time character details can be found in this thread on Saturday afternoon. But for know to keep you going be sure to check out the spoiler thread. Go Me eh.

big bro fan
14-05-2006, 14:49
I come bearing bad news lol my new soap will start after big brother in August. This gives me chance to plan and get good storylines plus do all my big brother things. Sorry about the wait. Be here about mid August:) :cheer:

Bryan
14-05-2006, 15:41
I come bearing bad news lol my new soap will start after big brother in August. This gives me chance to plan and get good storylines plus do all my big brother things. Sorry about the wait. Be here about mid August:) :cheer:

disapointing news bbf, but its a wise choice

it's going to be hard to beat DS at the moment so come august, you should have your soap planned out nicley

big bro fan
14-05-2006, 15:52
disapointing news bbf, but its a wise choice

it's going to be hard to beat DS at the moment so come august, you should have your soap planned out nicley

Glad you agree i thought you would think i was being stupid.

DaVeyWaVey
14-05-2006, 15:53

Oh i was looking forward to today lol to read it but oh well it doesn't matter, i think it will be worth the wait. :)
It's good that your spending more time to plan it, that's what i did with Hinston High before i began posting Hinston High scripts on here. :)
Anyway, good luck with the planning and i can't wait to see it on here! :cheer:

Jada-GDR
17-05-2006, 21:09
im glad you're waiting, planning is a good idea. cant wait to read it though! :D