PDA

View Full Version : Chugspokes family to arrive in the dales soon

Emmak2005
09-05-2006, 19:28
As if the Dingles aren't bad enough, there's a new set of wasters heading to Emmerdale!

Actress Georgina Hale is joining the cast as Beryl Chugspokes, who arrives with her husband, Barney next month.

The couple have trouble with their camper van, and end up temporarily living on Dingle land while Lisa Dingle fixes the vehicle. But the Chugspokes are soon as popular as Shadrach, when it becomes clear that they have no intention of moving on elsewhere ...

"We're delighted to have Georgina on board," says an Emmerdale spokesperson. "This is a

very funny storyline - viewers are in for a treat!"

Georgina will also be reunited with Elizabeth Estensen (Diane Sugden). The actresses played screen sisters in the 80s kids series T-Bag.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/Picture36440x330.jpg Georgina Hale as pictured in this weeks Inside Soap

eastenders mad
10-05-2006, 09:59
why is it that when the soap gets boring they add a new family. Where are the new family go to stay.

amazinggrace
10-05-2006, 11:01
why is it that when the soap gets boring they add a new family. Where are the new family go to stay.

The couple have trouble with their camper van, and end up temporarily living on Dingle land while Lisa Dingle fixes the vehicle. But the Chugspokes are soon as popular as Shadrach, when it becomes clear that they have no intention of moving on elsewhere ...

Does this help you?!? :wall:

dddMac1
10-05-2006, 16:11
there can't be a family worse than the dingles

eastenders mad
12-05-2006, 19:23

Does this help you?!? :wall:

yep thanks I was just saying i think it is stupid to bring new family charaters when their is no room.

Emmak2005
12-05-2006, 22:05
yep thanks I was just saying i think it is stupid to bring new family charaters when their is no room.

I know they should be using up some of Tom King's land or estates or whatever he owns.