PDA

View Full Version : Lee Ross to join.

Kim
09-05-2006, 15:33
Lee Ross joins EastEnders as estranged father Owen Turner
The actor, best known for roles in The Catherine Tate Show and Life On Mars, will be seen on screen from June this year.
Owen Turner, Denise Fox's (Diane Parish) ex-husband has had a disappointing life. Denise left him due to his heavy drinking.
Owen and Denis have one daughter, Elizabeth "Squiggle" Fox (Belinda Owusu) whom he adores. Owen misses Squiggle desperately and sets out to find her.
Lee said: "I'm very happy to be joining EastEnders, I'm looking forward to working alongside the entire cast including Phil Daniels (Kevin Wicks) and Jake Wood (soon to arrive as Max Branning) whom I've worked with before."

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6429/na8kd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sorry if this has already been posted. Where's the topic checker gone?

littlemo
09-05-2006, 15:50
I don't think it's been posted.

He's got one daughter, that must mean Chelsea has a different dad?! Squiggle's mixed race, like Billy Jackson. Could mean some interesting storylines?! Remember all that stuff between Alan and Carol? Racism is a good subject to tackle.

Florijo
09-05-2006, 17:29
Another new character?!?!?!? Jeez, overkill much? :thumbsdow

It sounds interesting but too close to all the other newcomers.

Bryan
09-05-2006, 17:40
Another new character?!?!?!? Jeez, overkill much? :thumbsdow

It sounds interesting but too close to all the other newcomers.

that makes 4 anouncements in the past week alone! :eek:

eastenders mad
09-05-2006, 18:09
i is a really good actor an't wait to see him

.:SpIcYsPy:.
09-05-2006, 18:16
EE are seriously starting to worry me with all the characters they got coming all in one year. I lost count now.. how many new characters this year?

Chris_2k11
09-05-2006, 19:07
I lost count now.. how many new characters this year?2467 by my records. :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
09-05-2006, 19:12
Not another new character!:eek: Golly gosh, it will be an entire different cast by the end of the year!!!

Florijo
09-05-2006, 20:24
Not another new character!:eek: Golly gosh, it will be an entire different cast by the end of the year!!!

Don't go giving them any ideas. :ninja:

Anyone tell me if he is a good actor?

Richie_lecturer
09-05-2006, 20:24
2467 by my records. :hmm:
Only 2466 Chris, you got a bit carried away then. :o

.:SpIcYsPy:.
10-05-2006, 20:11
Only 2466 Chris, you got a bit carried away then. :o
Lol :p By the end of the year Im sure you and Chris will be right!! :eek:

Why the rush of new characters?!:lweek:

Emmak2005
10-05-2006, 23:10
Lee Ross joins EastEnders as estranged father Owen Turner
The actor, best known for roles in The Catherine Tate Show and Life On Mars, will be seen on screen from June this year.
Owen Turner, Denise Fox's (Diane Parish) ex-husband has had a disappointing life. Denise left him due to his heavy drinking.
Owen and Denis have one daughter, Elizabeth "Squiggle" Fox (Belinda Owusu) whom he adores. Owen misses Squiggle desperately and sets out to find her.
Lee said: "I'm very happy to be joining EastEnders, I'm looking forward to working alongside the entire cast including Phil Daniels (Kevin Wicks) and Jake Wood (soon to arrive as Max Branning) whom I've worked with before."

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6429/na8kd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sorry if this has already been posted. Where's the topic checker gone?

I like him - and I find him funny in the Catherine Tate Show too. He was in Playing The Field a few years back, playing Ricky Tomlinsons bad lad/just out of prison, son Ryan.

Dr. Tangliss
11-05-2006, 14:02
How many new characters are they planning on brining in? *yawn*. I personally think they should think about the exisiting characters they have got and give them better storylines, considering EE is so dull at the moment.

Johnny Allen
17-05-2006, 16:23
Don't go giving them any ideas. :ninja:

Anyone tell me if he is a good actor?

yeah he's not bad, he was great in Life on Mars, as Liton, very funny. I think he will be a very good signing.