PDA

View Full Version : robbie gigs moved to milton keynes from wembley

anna42hmr
06-05-2006, 07:53
they have lumped everyone who paid for the "south stand general admission seated tickets" with the "general admission standing" at the new venue, which means that IS members paid more for the tickets than non IS members as the standing seats were cheaper than than the seats ones (i know i did not pay for the premium seats, and i understand them having us as standing, but you would have thought that they would re-fund the difference between the standing price and the seating price that is members paid, as we have paid more for the same tickets now, as they wont include us in the "inner circle" only those who paid for premium seats

a few people have sent an email on the digital spy forum, so i thought i would give it a go.

i have sent the following email (not that it will do much good)
hello

with regards to the re-location of the wembley stadium to milton keynes, whilst i have accepted the new tickets offered, (albeit with reluctance as the only other option is to not go) i must register my extreme dissatisfaction of the treatment of inner sanctum members who purchased "southstand general admission seats".

I joined inner sanctum for 2 reasons, 1 in order to be kept informed with the tour when it was announced and 2 to ensure that i was able to get the best tickets that i could afford. I am very unhappy that i have effectivly been forced to pay more for what is now standing only general admission tickets than those who did not buy the general admission tickets during the inner-sanctum.

I understand that the re-location is necessary due to the situation with wembley stadium, and that you cannot be held responsible for the new venue not being a seated venue, however you can be held responsible for the fact that:
1. you have not offered customers a refund of the difference between the charge for these seated general admission tickets that we purchased, and the purchase price of the standing general tickets (as effectivly we have paid more for the exact same tickets now) and
2. that you have not included those who paid for these tickets to the "inner circle" at the venue.

so those of use who registered to make sure that we had the best chance of buying tickets, may as well not have bothered, especially considering it took me an entire day to obtain the tickets due to an ineffective website which crashed routinely.

i look forward to hearing your (non automated) response

regards

samantha nixon
06-05-2006, 14:21
hiya
my mum and dad are going to see it and you do have the chance to refund you tickets if you dont want to go after it has been changed

anna42hmr
06-05-2006, 14:47
it is not that i do not want to go, my issue is that because we bought the seated stand tickets which were more expensive than the standing tickets, we have now been told that we have standing tickets and have paid more than those who bought standing initially, without being refunded the difference

(i cant remember the exact amounts but as an example,) we paid £55 for general admission south stand, which were seated, and the price of standing tickets were £45 for example. we now how have the £45 tickets for which we paid £55 and inner sanctum have not offered to pay the £10 difference, so all people who bought these tickets through robbiewilliams.com have paid more for the exact same ticket type now (prices were an example as off the top of my head i cant remember the exact prices)