PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Bumper Quiz!

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 19:42
Ok wasn't sure whether to post this in the Hollyoaks part or here but I decided in here was the best place as it's sort of a game really. :p I thought i'd do a quiz all about the show and the first one to PM me all the correct answers will win...... 15,000 petz money! Courtesy of me :p If nobody can get them all, then the person with the most correct answers will win instead. I will also post who is in the lead, etc, because the scores may change as you can always PM me more than once and get back to me as many times as you like with more answers if you need time to find them out. When you give up, just say. :) There's 40 questions and some are a little tough so good luck! :D

Ok here goes...

1. What was the name of Toby Mills mother?
2. Which is the longest serving Hollyoaks character, appearing in the show from day one?
3. Which two characters died on the potholing trip?
4. In what month last year did Frankie Dean marry Jack Osborne?
5. Who was Ruth Osborne married to?
6. What is the name of the Laundrette in Hollyoaks?
7. Why has Steph Dean got epilepsy?
8. Who died first? Helen Cunningham or Gordon Cunningham?
9. What shocking discovery led Justin Burton to start taking drugs?
10. Who ditched Tony at the altar back in the 90's?
11. Name the 3 jobs Frankie Osborne has?
12. What was Dale Jackson's occupation in the show?
13. When Mandy crashed the car that ended up paralysing Adam Morgan, did it crash down a hill into a river or down a hill onto a train track?
14. Melanie Burton has an addiction to gambling. True or False?
15. When Lisa Hunter and Ben Davies left the show, what was the name of the spin-off they both starred in afterwards?
16. What was the name of the Hollyoaks late night special where Toby Mills met his demise?
17. Who was the first person to discover Richard Taylor was having an affair?
18. At the time that Ali Taylor died, what were his family arguing with his dad Richard about?
19. Why were the Deans forced to leave their home on Easton Crescent?
20. Jodie's brother in the show was Jamie. True or False?
21. Name two girlfriends that OB has had in the show?
22. Which one of these characters would be most described as a 'slimeball' ? Max Cunningham, Darren Osborne, or Hannah Ashworth?
23. What colour hair did Chloe Bruce have?
24. What caused the house fire which led to Tom Cunningham disappearing for a week?
25. Which character owns a 10% Stake in the loft?
26. The Owen family own a cat. True or False?
27. Name the actor who plays Steph Dean?
28. Which ITV soap did Stuart Manning (Russell Owen) and Kevin Sacre (Jake Dean) used to be in before Hollyoaks?
29. The local pub in Hollyoaks is called 'The Fish in the Pond' - True or False?
30. Which character has just started been played by a new actress?
31. Which country did Rob Owen used to live in before he moved back to England to live in Hollyoaks with his family?
32. What was the name of the actor who played Tony's mate Jambo?
33. When Tom Cunningham went missing, where did his sister Mandy find him?
34. Why did Zara Morgan and Lee Hunter leave Hollyoaks?
35. Why does Joe Spencer hate his father?
36. Which family used to live in the house that the Burtons now live in?
37. Name the exact date that Hollyoaks first broadcast on Channel 4?
38. Which Italian city did Tony & Mandy get married in?
39. Where did Tony announce that Mandy was pregnant?
40. What did Justin buy with his birthday money last year, which led to disastrous circumstances?

Remember to PM me the answers and not post them in this thread. I will keep revealing the scores in this thread in a leaderboard, and remember you can always PM me again with more answers if you wish to do so. But once you submit an answer to me you can't change it, because if it's wrong then it's wrong and that's it, so remember that! :)

:thumbsup: Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 20:12
'Crazylea' is the first person to PM me the answers and she has scored 9 out of 40. And because she's the first person she's currently the leader. :p

So in first place so far is Lea..

CrazyLea
03-05-2006, 20:15
:eek: OMG, for someone who's only seen a couple of episodes thats not bad!! :D:D:D
and woop i'm winning 8-)

x Amby x
03-05-2006, 20:44
ive emailed you my answers! hope ive done ok

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 21:10
'i-lov-joe-swash' is the second person to give me her answers and has now knocked leanne off the top spot and is in the lead with an impressive 28 out of 40.

So the leaderboard is now..

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. crazylea

Debs
03-05-2006, 21:22
ive pmed you my answers chris!!

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 21:49
'~ Clo ~' has now gave me her answers and has scored 19 out of 40, meaning that she has knocked crazylea off the number 2 spot!

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. ~ Clo ~
3. crazylea

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 21:52
'debs' has also gave me her answers and I can reveal that she has scored 27 out of 40.

She is now in second place!

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. debs
3. ~ Clo ~
4. crazylea

Chris_2k11
03-05-2006, 21:57
'feelingyellow' has now gave me her answers but has only scored a pitiful 2 out of 40, due to some very childish answers such as - 'Because they got addicted to peas' :rolleyes: :p

She is in last place surprise surprise.. :lol:

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. debs
3. ~ Clo ~
4. crazylea
5. feelingyellow

CrazyLea
03-05-2006, 22:11
LMFAO emmie!! :lol: ah well least I wont lose now

di marco
04-05-2006, 06:22
'feelingyellow' has now gave me her answers but has only scored a pitiful 2 out of 40, due to some very childish answers such as - 'Because they got addicted to peas' :rolleyes: :p

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. debs
3. ~ Clo ~
4. crazylea
5. feelingyellow

lol thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning! ill send my answers at some point :D

Chris_2k11
04-05-2006, 17:33
'chloe o 'brien' (aka Kath) has now gave me her answers and has scored an impressive 33 out of 40. She has knocked 'i-lov-joe-swash' off the top spot!

Kath is now in first place! Can you beat her?!

1. chloe o 'brien
2. i-lov-joe-swash
3. debs
4. ~ Clo ~
5. crazylea
6. feelingyellow

feelingyellow
04-05-2006, 17:42

1. i-lov-joe-swash
2. debs
3. ~ Clo ~
4. crazylea
5. feelingyellow

Childish :eek: I actually thought they might be the answers :( :p
And hey I only answered 29 so techincally it's TWO out of 29 not 40... I will send the other 11 now... and I'll do them properly :p
Ooo last place lucky me! :p

x Amby x
04-05-2006, 17:53
im suprised i did so well! lol

Chris_2k11
04-05-2006, 19:31
'feelingyellow' has gave me the rest of her answers and her score has 'dramatically' (NOT) :rolleyes: changed to 3 out of 40.

May I remind her that answers such as 'the phantom pea' and 'pingu' will not gain her a good score. :nono: Oh and she is still in last place of course. :lol:

~*~Leanne~*~
04-05-2006, 19:53
hi i have pmd you my answers but i don't think i even answered 33

Chris_2k11
04-05-2006, 20:15
'Dennis No1 Fan' has now gave me her answers and has scored an impressive 28 out of 40.

This means that she is in joint 2nd place with 'i-lov-joe-swash'

1. chloe o 'brien
2. i-lov-joe-swash & Dennis No1 Fan
3. debs
4. ~ Clo ~
5. crazylea
6. feelingyellow

feelingyellow
04-05-2006, 20:17
'feelingyellow' has gave me the rest of her answers and her score has 'dramatically' (NOT) :rolleyes: changed to 3 out of 40.

May I remind her that answers such as 'the phantom pea' and 'pingu' will not gain her a good score. :nono: Oh and she is still in last place of course.

Oh wow! 3 out of 40 :cheer: That's almost a 10th! :eek: :D :p

Who said I wanted a good score? After all Hollyoaks is rubbish, I mean... fab :rolleyes:

I only answered them wrongly, so Lea wouldn't have to be bottom place. That's called KINDNESS. :p

di marco
04-05-2006, 20:22
haha lol i can just imagine now what all your answers were like! :rolleyes: chris when the quiz has finished (when is that btw?) you should post her answers so we can all have a good laugh lol! :D

~*~Leanne~*~
04-05-2006, 20:31
i got more right than i thought will try and think of more

Chris_2k11
04-05-2006, 21:13
'Dennis No1 Fan' has gave me some more answers and her score has now changed to 33 out of 40.

This means that she is joint 1st place with Kath!! Can anyone beat them?! :eek:

1. chloe o 'brien & Dennis No1 Fan
2. i-lov-joe-swash
3. debs
4. ~ Clo ~
5. crazylea
6. feelingyellow

Chris_2k11
04-05-2006, 21:15
haha lol i can just imagine now what all your answers were like! :rolleyes: chris when the quiz has finished (when is that btw?) you should post her answers so we can all have a good laugh lol! :DThe quiz will finish when erm... nobody else plays! lol! haha yeah i'll post them at the end. :p

di marco
04-05-2006, 21:16
The quiz will finish when erm... nobody else plays! lol! haha yeah i'll post them at the end. :p

hehe lol thanks! :D and ill send my answers at some point lol!

Chloe O'brien
04-05-2006, 21:50
oh my word did I really get 33 out of 40 yipeee :D

feelingyellow
05-05-2006, 16:26
The quiz will finish when erm... nobody else plays! lol! haha yeah i'll post them at the end. :p

Ooo so you've kept them now have you Chris? I bet you keep all the wonderous pm's from me, don't ya :p

Emmak2005
18-05-2006, 23:42
Ok wasn't sure whether to post this in the Hollyoaks part or here but I decided in here was the best place as it's sort of a game really. :p I thought i'd do a quiz all about the show and the first one to PM me all the correct answers will win...... 15,000 petz money! Courtesy of me :p If nobody can get them all, then the person with the most correct answers will win instead. I will also post who is in the lead, etc, because the scores may change as you can always PM me more than once and get back to me as many times as you like with more answers if you need time to find them out. When you give up, just say. :) There's 40 questions and some are a little tough so good luck! :D

Ok here goes...

1. What was the name of Toby Mills mother?
2. Which is the longest serving Hollyoaks character, appearing in the show from day one?
3. Which two characters died on the potholing trip?
4. In what month last year did Frankie Dean marry Jack Osborne?
5. Who was Ruth Osborne married to?
6. What is the name of the Laundrette in Hollyoaks?
7. Why has Steph Dean got epilepsy?
8. Who died first? Helen Cunningham or Gordon Cunningham?
9. What shocking discovery led Justin Burton to start taking drugs?
10. Who ditched Tony at the altar back in the 90's?
11. Name the 3 jobs Frankie Osborne has?
12. What was Dale Jackson's occupation in the show?
13. When Mandy crashed the car that ended up paralysing Adam Morgan, did it crash down a hill into a river or down a hill onto a train track?
14. Melanie Burton has an addiction to gambling. True or False?
15. When Lisa Hunter and Ben Davies left the show, what was the name of the spin-off they both starred in afterwards?
16. What was the name of the Hollyoaks late night special where Toby Mills met his demise?
17. Who was the first person to discover Richard Taylor was having an affair?
18. At the time that Ali Taylor died, what were his family arguing with his dad Richard about?
19. Why were the Deans forced to leave their home on Easton Crescent?
20. Jodie's brother in the show was Jamie. True or False?
21. Name two girlfriends that OB has had in the show?
22. Which one of these characters would be most described as a 'slimeball' ? Max Cunningham, Darren Osborne, or Hannah Ashworth?
23. What colour hair did Chloe Bruce have?
24. What caused the house fire which led to Tom Cunningham disappearing for a week?
25. Which character owns a 10% Stake in the loft?
26. The Owen family own a cat. True or False?
27. Name the actor who plays Steph Dean?
28. Which ITV soap did Stuart Manning (Russell Owen) and Kevin Sacre (Jake Dean) used to be in before Hollyoaks?
29. The local pub in Hollyoaks is called 'The Fish in the Pond' - True or False?
30. Which character has just started been played by a new actress?
31. Which country did Rob Owen used to live in before he moved back to England to live in Hollyoaks with his family?
32. What was the name of the actor who played Tony's mate Jambo?
33. When Tom Cunningham went missing, where did his sister Mandy find him?
34. Why did Zara Morgan and Lee Hunter leave Hollyoaks?
35. Why does Joe Spencer hate his father?
36. Which family used to live in the house that the Burtons now live in?
37. Name the exact date that Hollyoaks first broadcast on Channel 4?
38. Which Italian city did Tony & Mandy get married in?
39. Where did Tony announce that Mandy was pregnant?
40. What did Justin buy with his birthday money last year, which led to disastrous circumstances?

Remember to PM me the answers and not post them in this thread. I will keep revealing the scores in this thread in a leaderboard, and remember you can always PM me again with more answers if you wish to do so. But once you submit an answer to me you can't change it, because if it's wrong then it's wrong and that's it, so remember that! :)

:thumbsup: Good Luck! :thumbsup:

To save ruining the quiz by replying with my answers I will email you them as I can't pm you for some reason.

Chloe O'brien
18-05-2006, 23:45
Chris any chance you can tell me the numbers i got wrong so I can have another go

Cheers xxx

~*~Leanne~*~
19-05-2006, 15:23
hi id love to no what ones i got wrong as well if youd tell me please

di marco
19-05-2006, 20:23
oooooo i forgot about this, ill try it next weekend lol cos then ill have time to do it!