PDA

View Full Version : Hinston High (Spoilers Revealed!)

DaVeyWaVey
30-04-2006, 22:38
Hi, i just thought i would start a thread on my soap Hinston High and what will be coming up soon in the episodes i am writing in the other Hinston High thread. If you don't want to know anything that will happen in future episodes,please keep away!
First just some information for you. The "My New Soap- Hinston High-Episode One" thread will be made the official Hinston High thread where all episodes will be posted. Also from episode one part two, the scripts will be easier to read with spaces between dialogue and bold writing for characters names etc, so it will make it easier to read :)
Anyway here's a few small spoilers for you:

- The hoax phone calls continue for cafe owner Pat. But she soon realises who is behind the hoax calls, and all is revealed!

- A new superbitch will be heading to Hinston High in a few months time and is set to ruffle feathers with other Hinston residents.

-Harry and Jenna are a 35 year old couple with no kids, but Jenna wants children before it's too late but Harry isn't so keen on the idea.

- The Weatherby family are shocked over their 18 year old daughter, Christina's new boyfriend. He is dodgy but will this end in tragedy for Christina?

- Romance is set to blossom for two Hinston residents but who?

- Tanya's drinking escalates. Will this spell the end of her marriage to Luke?

Those are a few small spoilers for you :)

DaVeyWaVey
06-05-2006, 21:29
Here are some more Hinston High spoilers for you:
- Christina's relationship with Sean will reach new heights and her life is soon put in terrible danger......
- Dave gets the shock of his life as Pat faces a blast from the past!
- Tanya's drinking escalates and Luke starts to play away from home but trouble lies ahead....
- Danny's behaviour towards his family and school worsens reaching dramatic consequences............

DaVeyWaVey
08-06-2006, 18:53
A massive spoiler for you:

A shocking murder will take place in Hinston High very soon! The residents will be in a state of shock as well as the people involved!! Stay tuned!!

DaVeyWaVey
15-07-2006, 20:30
BIG NEWS!!!

Michael Greco who plays Greg Finch has quit soapboards soap, Hinston High. Michael Greco plays mechanic, Greg Finch who has just recently fallen in love with Chloe, decided to quit to try out new projects.

Michael Greco first rose to fame when he played Beppe Di Marco in Eastenders so having a part in Hinston High was the cherry on the top but he states he wants to try out new things.

"I have had a great time on Hinston High and have made lots of new friends but now i want to move on and try new things. I haven't been in the soap for long but life is too short to stay on one thing forever. I am taking a break from acting on the television and i am hoping to act more on the stage."

A spokesperson for Hinston High says "Michael Greco has done a great job playing Greg Finch and has been a wonderful asset to the show and the role suited the actor so much. We wish him the best of luck for whatever he does next."

Hinston High producers say that Greg's exit will be a tragic one. Expect too see him leave in November.

diamond1
17-07-2006, 10:44
lmao I love official bbc news item about it,

I think he's always going to be called bepe:lol:

any news on what happens to luke after the latest episode?

DaVeyWaVey
17-07-2006, 17:44
lmao I love official bbc news item about it,

I think he's always going to be called bepe:lol:

any news on what happens to luke after the latest episode?

You will have to wait and see diamond1 but his fate will be revealed pretty soon just stay tuned!

DaVeyWaVey
12-08-2006, 20:25
Bitchy new character, Megan Blatchley will be making a sparkling entrance to Hinston High at the beginning of Season 2. Megan will have began her job as a waitress at the cafe but she is one bitch to look out for!

Jan Anderson will be joining the soap in September when Season 2 begins. Jan Anderson is well-known for playing staff nurse, Chloe Hill in Casualty.

Of her role, Jan Anderson said "It's great to have joined such a wonderful soap as Hinston High. I like new challenges and this is definetly different to Casualty. I love the fact that i have been chosen to play such a bitchy role. I will definetly love the character of Megan."

A Hinston High spokesperson says "We are so glad to have Jan on board to play Megan. She fits the part of Megan so well and we welcome her to the soap."

Producers of Hinston High have promised that Megan will be one big bitch and have revealed that storylines have already been planned for the character.

bakedbean
12-08-2006, 20:45
Looking to the next season of Hinston High dont forget to check out Exeter things are really hotting up Daveyway

DaVeyWaVey
12-08-2006, 23:35
Looking to the next season of Hinston High dont forget to check out Exeter things are really hotting up Daveyway

I know don't worry i have been reading, there will be two grisly deaths in Exeter soon, i can't wait and i voted for your soap a few times in the soap awards too as Exeter really did deserve some awards because of the wonderful and powerful scripts that have been written. I will carry on reading. :)

Pinkbanana
12-08-2006, 23:47
Its sounding good, davey boy!!! :)

Think you've got yourself a new fan of Hinston High!

Can't wait for the new season to begin!

DaVeyWaVey
13-08-2006, 18:48
Its sounding good, davey boy!!! :)

Think you've got yourself a new fan of Hinston High!

Can't wait for the new season to begin!

Thanks pb, glad your a fan of Hinston High. :) Stay tuned as this thread will reveal more spoilers soon regarding Season 2 that will begin on 2nd September. :)

DaVeyWaVey
01-10-2006, 10:48
Two familiar faces will be returning to Hinston High in the next few weeks. Matt Di Angelo who plays Dave Mason, and Simon Rouse who plays Frank Mason will return to the popular soap to be reunited with fellow family members, Pat Mason and Felicity Mason.

Of their return, Simon Rouse who plays Frank stated "I am glad to return to Hinston High again and continue to work with Gillian Taylforth, Sam Grey and Matt Di Angelo. My return is for a reason that i can't reveal to viewers. You will have to wait and see what happens."

Matt Di Angelo also had plenty to say "Hinston High is such a great soap to work on and i am glad that i am returning and working with my old friends again."

Their characters, Frank and Dave left in Season 1 after Frank turned up to reveal that he was Dave's real father. Dave decided to spend some quality time with his real father that he has never known, at his home in Spain.

Chief Writer and Executive Producer David Peniston says "It's great that Simon Rouse and Matt Di Angelo are back with us. They will hit the scripts in the next few weeks and their return will cause fireworks. But why have they returned in the first place? That remains a secret but what i can reveal is that they won't be stopping for long, they've signed a one month contract and that's how long they're staying for."

DaVeyWaVey
09-11-2006, 22:57
It has been confirmed today that popular character Christina Weatherby will be bowing out of Hinston High at the end of the current season, which is set to run until the end of June. Holly Davidson who plays Christina wants to move onto new projects.

Chief Writer of Hinston High David Peniston had this to say "It is a shame that Holly has decided to quit Hinston High. She played Christina brilliantly and we had lots more storylines planned involving her and her family but we respect Holly's wishes to leave the show and we wish her all the luck for the future."

Holly Davidson who plays Christina explained the reason for her departure "I have loved every minute of being in Hinston High but i felt it was time to move on, producers have came up with a great exit storyline for me that i must keep tight lipped about."

Christina Weatherby will be leaving Hinston High at the end of June. Producers have warned that her exit will be emotional and upsetting.