PDA

View Full Version : vaginal pains

littlemo
30-04-2006, 22:09
I finished my period about a week ago, and ever since then i've felt really sore. It occurs on the opening to my uterus. I have also felt itchy at the top of my vagina. And have felt a burning sensation (mildly) occasionally when I urinate. I'm not sure what it is. I'm thinking it could be a bacterial infection?
I also thought I may have got a tampon stuck but I can't feel anything inside. It does feel like I do have something invading my body though.

If it doesn't clear up by Tuesday I think i'll go to the well woman clinic. Do you have any ideas what it could be?

chance
30-04-2006, 22:31
Perhaps it could be thrush,have you had any smelly discharge at all?

Jojo
30-04-2006, 22:44
It could well be thrush, especially with the itching and slight burning sensation - you can get treatments over the counter for it, but if you've never had thrush before it would be an idea to get checked at your well woman clinic.

hazey
01-05-2006, 06:45
If you do think you have a tampon stuck,then you should go and see some one today,You can get toxic shock from this,so the soon you get checked the better.

littlemo
01-05-2006, 23:06
It could well be thrush, especially with the itching and slight burning sensation - you can get treatments over the counter for it, but if you've never had thrush before it would be an idea to get checked at your well woman clinic.

That sounds like a plan. Maybe I will do that. The symptoms I mentioned are like thrush are they?

littlemo
01-05-2006, 23:07
Perhaps it could be thrush,have you had any smelly discharge at all?

No, I haven't noticed any discharge.

Jojo
01-05-2006, 23:07
That sounds like a plan. Maybe I will do that. The symptoms I mentioned are like thrush are they?They can differ from woman to woman, and a smelly discharge isn't always present, but itching and slight burning sensation generally are.