PDA

View Full Version : If Chrissie gets pregnant.....

Carrie Bradshaw
05-05-2005, 18:26
If Chrissie does find out she is pregnant, who do you want to be the father?

LUSHLOOKE69
05-05-2005, 19:12
Does this mean shes going to get pregnant?

Angeldelight
05-05-2005, 19:21
JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE JAKE

IF she gets pregnant i want it to be JAKE'S cus they'd be such a good couple like Kat and Alfie but BETTER

di marco
05-05-2005, 20:13
i would like it to be jakes but i have a feeling that the scriptwriters will ruin it and make it be dens :(

Layne
05-05-2005, 20:26
i would like it to be jakes but i have a feeling that the scriptwriters will ruin it and make it be dens :(
I agree with ya darlin! Scriptwriters aren't nice people!

.:Kitz:.
05-05-2005, 20:27
obviously.....*sigh* nothing ever runs smoothly!

Tamzi
05-05-2005, 20:40
Defo Jake's

ALISHA_LOPEZ
05-05-2005, 23:58
definately den shud b the father! If it's jakes thats just boring its not much of a storyline becuase Jake is a nice guy he'l probly stand by chrissie and then chrissie wanted kids neway so thats pretty much the story. If its den's... WOW! soooooooooo Much stuff cud hapen if wud b amazin and there wud b more storylines 4 chrissie and jake. Chrissie wud face dilemeas about wheather she'l abort the abby adopt it or have it cause she mite not want to hav den;s baby knowin she killed it's dad. Chrissie cud lie 2 jake about it. Sharon and Dennie wud hav a sister/brother . There are sooo many possibilities with the storyline if it's den's baby. Also on the night den died chrissie slept with him 1 last time 4 some reason it wud b gud if that was the reason the scriptwriters made tht happen. I doubt she will get pregnant cos it's been so long since his death but I think it wud b an interesting storyline.

Siobhan
06-05-2005, 08:50
Just to have all the chrissie and Jake, Sharon and Dennis lovers go mad.. I would like to see it for Dennis... Revenge for what his dad did to his girlfriend :p

Rory18
06-05-2005, 08:56
well iv said minty just for the humour but it seems like she def aint guna be preg with dens baby now to much time has passed and weve had no hints to make us think otherwise unless ee do another sonia storyline lol

RealityGap
06-05-2005, 10:33
LOL Rory18 can just see Chrissie and Minty getting it on!! Oh dear.

I do think that the most interesting would be for her to have Den's baby.

Rory18
06-05-2005, 10:39
i thought last night was brilliant with minty and gary in the date mintys face when he seen his date was a picture

tammyy2j
06-05-2005, 11:56
Den's payback from beyond the grave. Chrissie pregnant with his child, she would see Den's face everytime she saw the baby if she kept the baby.

Babe14
06-05-2005, 12:35
If Chrissie was pregnant with Den's baby she would of begun to suspect by now. (Coming up to 3 months since she slept with Den). I hope that if she does fall pregnant it is Jake's baby, but of course they have to sleep together first!!

phils little sister
06-05-2005, 12:38
Minty :rotfl: :rotfl: imagine what the poor baby would look like :sick: :sick:

*Roxy*
06-05-2005, 13:01
Jake

Babe14
06-05-2005, 13:28
Minty :rotfl: :rotfl: imagine what the poor baby would look like :sick: :sick:

Aww Minty would make a lovely dad but not ro Chrissie's baby

dddMac1
06-05-2005, 15:15
i hope it is jakes but the Script writers will probally ruin it like they always do and make it dens instead

EastendersRox
06-05-2005, 16:06
I wish it would be Jake's, but the scriptwriters (HORRIBLE PEOPLE) will make it Den's.

Amber
06-05-2005, 16:12
No doubt!
Jake, because there'd be some JC lovin' :wub: to make her pregnant unless he suddenly turns into Graham but some how I don't think that'd happen!

Babe14
07-05-2005, 08:59
No doubt!
unless he suddenly turns into Graham but some how I don't think that'd happen!

Far too nicer person, soft, gentle, lovin and a real gent. Jake is "the soft and sensitive side of the moon"

Rach33
07-05-2005, 12:00
Jake Moon

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 15:17
who else but JAKE??

Alisha
08-05-2005, 22:58
I cant remember who I voted for but I did vote :hmm:

As much as I do think Chrissie and Jake make a lovely partnership (love thier light hearted flirting) I do think it's a little fast and a step too far for her to have his baby. It could indeed happen through a one night stand. However I'd rather see them become a couple before she has his child.

I would think Den (not because I like him) but because it could really throw a spanner in the works!

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 17:07
if they throw anymore spanners in the works a Chrissie and Jake they'll never be a couple for her to get pregnant

Alisha
09-05-2005, 18:25
if they throw anymore spanners in the works a Chrissie and Jake they'll never be a couple for her to get pregnant

true but if it's not a baby it will be something else -like the death of Den. It's bound to get rumbled at some point.

I don't want to see Chrissie with a baby just yet. It will lower her character. It would be nice at some point but for now I want her to play the dominant landlady and flirt some more with Jake and then a light hearted relationship which thatdoesn't destroy the magic with having his baby. :)

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 18:40
i think if Jake found out about Den he would kind've understand, he has his own secrets too you know!!!!!!!

Alisha
09-05-2005, 19:18
i think if Jake found out about Den he would kind've understand, he has his own secrets too you know!!!!!!!

I doubt he's killed anyone though :lol:

However part of me thinks you're right. I do beleive that he would be shocked and distant from her when he learns the truth but eventually he'll come around and offer Chrissie some support. He's just what she needs right now.

Angeldelight
09-05-2005, 19:27
but if she told him what happened explained everything, i think he'd eventually come round to the idea that it wasn't her fault, then he could let out a few of his own skeletons and we'd know more about him..........

Alisha
09-05-2005, 23:26
but if she told him what happened explained everything, i think he'd eventually come round to the idea that it wasn't her fault, then he could let out a few of his own skeletons and we'd know more about him..........

but it's still a very hard thing to understand. I dont think Chrissie is a cold blooded murderer by far but she did kills someone, bury him right under her home and let his children go on thinking that he was alive and well. Its a difficult thing to grasp and get you're head around and not somthing you hear everyday.

However like you've pointed out in time he will come around. I don't think he will hold her blameless though because all though she wasn't all at fault she does still hold some of the blame and will have implications for time to come.

Jake may be the one person who can offer Chrissie the support she needs and in the end be her 'rock' throughout this.

callummc
09-05-2005, 23:59
I don't understand this chrissy and jake fever,so far there hasn;t really been a chrissy and jake,i agree t hat ee could be building up to this,but so far it hasn't yet