PDA

View Full Version : Costner accused of sex act

chance
26-04-2006, 17:23
Kevin Costner has been named as the star accused of performing a lewd sex act during a massage at a Scottish hotel.

The Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves actor was staying at The Old Course Hotel in St Andrews, Fife, in October 2004 for a celebrity golf tournament. He allegedly behaved strangely during massage sessions and on one occasion dropped his towel and indulged in the "disgusting" act.

A former masseuse at the hotel – who still cannot be named – made the allegations last month during an employment tribunal. She said she was sacked from her job after angering bosses by complaining about Costner's behaviour.

"He abused me and I considered that a criminal act," she told the tribunal. "It was disgusting and, even though he was a Hollywood superstar, I couldn't believe he thought he could get away with something like that."

During the hearing legal restrictions meant Costner could not be named, but now the hotel has reached a settlement with the 34-year-old. Tribunal chairman Nicol Hosie decided there was no reason why the star and the hotel should not be identified.

JustJodi
26-04-2006, 17:31
Omg after 2 years this is now coming to light,, gee whiz...:wall:

Siobhan
26-04-2006, 17:33
Why was she sacked? Is she not to be believe just because it was a Celeb? surely if it was an ordinary joe soap they would have all been on her side... that is disgraceful. Whatelse can celebs get away with? :angry:

Dr. Tangliss
26-04-2006, 18:46
Hmm, sounds like someone is just after publicity and money....

chance
26-04-2006, 20:07
I hope it isnt true he is one of the last left respectable film stars.I kinda have always liked him,its disapointing when something like this comes out.

Meh
26-04-2006, 21:49
What exactly was the 'disgusing act'? I can think of a few!

Chloe O'brien
26-04-2006, 22:16
If it is true what she has said then the courts probably waited two years hoping that she would just forget about the sacking and go away