PDA

View Full Version : Sickness

xxloopylauraxx
24-04-2006, 19:23
ive had this problem since i was abt 7 well no since i can rememeber anyway. when ever i smell food cooking or go 2 public places to eat im always sick and when ever im a bit nervous im always sick. the 1 that stands out in my mind was walkig npast a fish and chip shop in spain nd i walkd past had just threw up but i wasnt nervous. im not nervous about big things like my theory (i was fine when i took that) but small things is when i get like it more, like this sunday afternoon i was on the computer chatting to someone and all of a sudden they said something i thought was sweet and the next thing i was throwing up in the toilet. but it hapens over silly things its so emmbarassing and it ruins my day/ evening if i go out and everyone elses. ive been to the doctor about it but she just gave me tablets that made it worse and had other horrible side effects. i was so sick yesterday i had to take today off work. ive told a few peopel about it and the ysaid it sounds like i have panic attacks but the slightest thing will set it off. wondered if it rings any bells for anyone else out there. and im not pregnant either :) sorry if this is in the wrong thread.