PDA

View Full Version : Rosemary Returns!

Bryan
23-04-2006, 21:01
Linda Thorson, best known for her role as Tara King in The Avengers, is to make a dramatic return to Emmerdale in the summer as super-bitch Rosemary Sinclair.

Rosemary originally arrived in the Dales last month when she locked horns with Sadie King (Patsy Kensit) who was due to marry Rosemary’s son Alasdair (Ray Coulthard) but ditched him at the altar for Matthew King (Matt Healy).

Rosemary will be back on screen in August as a Dales regular for more sniping with Sadie and to interfere in her son Grayson’s (Chris Villiers) life.

Of her more permanent role, Linda said: “I’m delighted to be returning as Rosemary on a more regular basis. She’s a great character to play and I’m looking forward to seeing what the writers have got in store for her.”

Series Producer Kathleen Beedles added: “Rosemary proved to be a hugely popular character with our viewers and we are delighted to welcome Linda back to the cast.”

alan45
23-04-2006, 22:15
Linda Thorson, best known for her role as Tara King in The Avengers, is to make a dramatic return to Emmerdale in the summer as super-bitch Rosemary Sinclair.

Rosemary originally arrived in the Dales last month when she locked horns with Sadie King (Patsy Kensit) who was due to marry Rosemary’s son Alasdair (Ray Coulthard) but ditched him at the altar for Matthew King (Matt Healy).

Rosemary will be back on screen in August as a Dales regular for more sniping with Sadie and to interfere in her son Grayson’s (Chris Villiers) life.

Of her more permanent role, Linda said: “I’m delighted to be returning as Rosemary on a more regular basis. She’s a great character to play and I’m looking forward to seeing what the writers have got in store for her.”

Series Producer Kathleen Beedles added: “Rosemary proved to be a hugely popular character with our viewers and we are delighted to welcome Linda back to the cast.”Sorry Bry already posted here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54009)