PDA

View Full Version : My first ever episode

big bro fan
22-04-2006, 22:37
:eek: This is so embarrasing but tonights episode with Queen Victoria and the wear wolf was my first ever episode (is embarrassed :o ). I always thought Dr Who was rubbish honestly but i am now well not a fan but im nearly there (with little help from Abi will be fanatic in no time :D ). I cant wait till next week. I have never posted in this part of the forum but expect to see more of me here. I have never watched an episode or know anything but i think it's well good. I just thought i'll watch it. I was meant to be watching Larry Grayson's generation game (is well embarrassed) But im glad i watched it.

Can't wait till next week. :thumbsup:

P.S Abi if you want to offer any info on Dr Who be my guest. :D

Abi
22-04-2006, 23:15
Didn't i tell you Doctor Who was fab?! See, i was right, weren't i!

Glad you enjoyed it. Tonight's was a fab episode, a bit more darker then normal, but still ace. Mind you, i always think Doctor Who is great... I'm biased :D

big bro fan
22-04-2006, 23:23
Didn't i tell you Doctor Who was fab?! See, i was right, weren't i!

Glad you enjoyed it. Tonight's was a fab episode, a bit more darker then normal, but still ace. Mind you, i always think Doctor Who is great... I'm biased :D

I know i know you were right and i 110% agree with you :bow:

Johnny Allen
01-05-2006, 17:27
Big Bro fan I have only just started watching this series, and Im hooked, I watched two episodes of the last one but got bored, I didn't really like Christopher Eccelston all that much, but David Tennant- yum I like him as the Dr, this series has been excellent so far.