PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's

chance
20-04-2006, 23:47
Luna's thread over in health etc gave me the idea to ask..
Do you have a tattoo,if so where is it,did it hurt and what is it of?

I dont have one,i wanted one when i was younger but im glad i didnt.I dont think they look nice on womens arms etc and look dead manky when old people have them.Just my opinion!

Abbie
20-04-2006, 23:51
nope i dont have any at all and dont think i ever will

Luna
20-04-2006, 23:54
had five done but last one was a cover up....i must say tweety had to go

Jojo
21-04-2006, 00:04
I have one just to the side of my hip (belly side that is) - I'm glad i had it, yes it hurt like hell, and i would get another one :D

Jessie Wallace
21-04-2006, 00:14
I've got 4, not they didn't hurt. and i want to get another one, when i've got some money for one.

CrazyLea
21-04-2006, 01:27
oh wow never knew you had tattoos (dawn n em) what is everyones of??
and I haven't but when im older I want one.

Jessie Wallace
21-04-2006, 01:30
Tigger, which i'm sure you've seen Lea.
a Dolphin, a dog and a Cross.
I'l try and get some picture's of them and put them up.

moonstorm
21-04-2006, 08:47
I have one on my ankle, of 2 dolphins in a circle, which can be covered up if needed but I love it. One thing, I did wait until I was 36 before doing it.

*vcl*
21-04-2006, 09:02
I have 3, On my right shoulder blade I have a chinese Symobol meaning Love. On my hip I have a heart with my other halfs name underneath and a butterfly just above my bikini line!

I really want a couple more, would like one one my ankle but ive been told that is really painiful and another one on my back but moneys a bit tight at the moment. I love them but dont like it when people go crazy and have loads of them, I always try and have them in places i can cover them up.

Siobhan
21-04-2006, 09:59
I have 3 tatoo. one on my shoulder, one on my belly (of a cat but turned into a tiger when I was pregnant hahaha) and one on my thigh.. I want to get another on done of tigger on my back cause I love him

VCL be care that the chinese one actually says love cause to many mistakes have been made with them and people who got it done in the past have had chinese people laugh at them

Jade
21-04-2006, 10:33
Ive got a sun type thing on the bottom of my back, which I designed myself. Nope it didnt hurt a bit

*vcl*
21-04-2006, 10:43
I have 3 tatoo. one on my shoulder, one on my belly (of a cat but turned into a tiger when I was pregnant hahaha) and one on my thigh.. I want to get another on done of tigger on my back cause I love him

VCL be care that the chinese one actually says love cause to many mistakes have been made with them and people who got it done in the past have had chinese people laugh at them I was a bit worried about that but I had a freind of mine whos parents are chinese, well i supose he is aswell, check it before I had it done just so i didnt make that mistake didnt want to be going around with something complety obscure written on me.

Chloe O'brien
21-04-2006, 10:59
I have 2 one is an angel on my right arm with marley's name underneath and one is of a graudate with the black gown, cap & holding a certificate on my right boob. I got it done when i finished my degree.

Debs
21-04-2006, 11:14
i dont have any at all, im far to chicken!!

i went and chose a design to hvae one on my stomach just before i had con but i chickened out!! i dont like pain

Chloe O'brien
21-04-2006, 11:21
The one i got done on my arm didn't hurt a bit, i felt more pain when i got my ears pierced, but the one i got on my boob hurt like hell

Skits
21-04-2006, 14:49
i have one on my lower back of garfield. it didn't hurt just tickled when they were doing the colour. i'd love one on my ankle but i heard it's too sore.

dddMac1
21-04-2006, 15:28
don't have any tatoos but i might get one some day

lollymay
21-04-2006, 15:42
i dont have any but id like on of a dolphin when im older.

Jojo
21-04-2006, 16:01

Sounds like my rose Siobhan - it turned into a rose bush when I was pregnant :rotfl:

lollymay
21-04-2006, 16:01
my dad recently got on of 3 chinese symbols.

Siobhan
21-04-2006, 16:02
Sounds like my rose Siobhan - it turned into a rose bush when I was pregnant :rotfl:

it was really funny, all the doctors knew me in the hospital when I was pregnant on Ben cause the reckonised the tatoo from when I was there with charley

Siobhan
21-04-2006, 16:06
my dad recently got on of 3 chinese symbols.

My nephew got our family crest across the entire front on his chest and down his stomach.. he got another covering his entire back. it is quiet unusual as it reads the same upside down too...

samantha nixon
21-04-2006, 16:23
i dont have any but would love one done either on my ankle down my feet to my toes or on my shoulder and id either have roses, dolphins or oddball from the dalmations as ive seen pics they do of them and they look well cute
my mum has got a rose on the botton of her back and it looks really nice but the red bit is raised

Luna
21-04-2006, 16:24
i dont have any but would love one done either on my ankle down my feet to my toes

oh my friends got a daisy chain from her ankle to her toes the same time i got mine done the other week...trust me it hurts ive never heard anyone scream that loud

hazey
21-04-2006, 18:51
I haven't got any and never will, I am not a chicken,actually I am the opposite. Just never felt the urge to have one done.

Rach33
21-04-2006, 19:13
I have one at the mo but in the process of choosing two more I have cherries on my shoulder blade I love it and can't wait to have more

Abbie
21-04-2006, 21:09
I dont think i could ever get one, i have a fear of pain

pookie1968uk
21-04-2006, 21:43
i havent got one and never will! no risk of regrets when older then, i know too many people who wished they had never had them!

Daisyduck
21-04-2006, 22:20
Ive got 8 tattoo`s i have never had any on my arms, cos it not nice on womans arms,
I had my first 1 at 18 on my bum with some friends we all had them done, my mum went mad my dad told me i was marked for life.
I love them, but i was always a biker and all bikers have them.
Im 45 now and they havent gone horrible yet.

Abbie
22-04-2006, 16:11
i havent got one and never will! no risk of regrets when older then, i know too many people who wished they had never had them! i knd you could see it and she said it didnt look nice aparently i dont really know her, just a friend of my mums

Rach33
22-04-2006, 19:17
Just had another one done today and I love it

annaz
23-04-2006, 12:15
I'd love to work doing Tattoo's when I leave school. I'd be doing something I love and it's good money