PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale actress lands regular role

DaVeyWaVey
19-04-2006, 00:19
Taken from DS:
Linda Thorson, best known for her role as Tara King in The Avengers, is to make a dramatic return to Emmerdale in the summer as super-bitch Rosemary Sinclair.

Rosemary originally arrived in the Dales last month when she locked horns with Sadie King (Patsy Kensit) who was due to marry Rosemary’s son Alasdair (Ray Coulthard) but ditched him at the altar for Matthew King (Matt Healy).

Rosemary will be back on screen in August as a Dales regular for more sniping with Sadie and to interfere in her son Grayson’s (Chris Villiers) life.

Of her more permanent role, Linda said: “I’m delighted to be returning as Rosemary on a more regular basis. She’s a great character to play and I’m looking forward to seeing what the writers have got in store for her.”

Series Producer Kathleen Beedles added: “Rosemary proved to be a hugely popular character with our viewers and we are delighted to welcome Linda back to the cast.”

Personally i think this is brilliant news! I really like her character so i am glad she is becoming a regular cast member :)

bakedbean
21-04-2006, 12:16
i cant wait for her return she is a great actress and a great charecter

alan45
21-04-2006, 13:15
This is fantastic news. Its time Emmerdale had a real bitch. They havent had one since the fabulous Kim Tate. Its a pity they didnt get Linda to play the part of Sadie King instead of the woeful Ms Kensit. I cant wait to see her in action

Chris_2k11
21-04-2006, 20:34
Oh, when I read the title I thought this was going to be about good old Noreen getting a regular role. :( :lol: Oh well, never mind :p

alan45
21-04-2006, 20:41
Oh, when I read the title I thought this was going to be about good old Noreen getting a regular role. :( :lol: Oh well, never mind :pShe has got a role for the summertime though

As a scarecrow for Andy Sugden :rotfl:

Em
21-04-2006, 22:08
Oh, when I read the title I thought this was going to be about good old Noreen getting a regular role. :( :lol: Oh well, never mind :p

We can live in hope! shes fab!

Glad Linda is back, great addition and nice to see writers listening to the viewers ( shame they didnt bout PK but you cant win them all!)

Richie_lecturer
21-04-2006, 22:09
I must ring Madame Tussards. They seem to be unaware one of their models fell off the back of their lorry, during the mobile exhibition...

Richie_lecturer
21-04-2006, 22:09
Good news about the Emmerdale Avenger though. :)