PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's episode - (04/05)

Chris_2k11
04-05-2005, 20:14
Good episode tonight :) - Im sure mandy's having second thoughts about this abortion :hmm: I think tony's made a bit of a quick decision about this vasectomy...i mean what if he ends up divorcing mandy...and getting together with someone else, who actually wants kids! I think they'll end up keeping it, ive got a feeling :hmm: lol. Quite like this little storyline with ben & lisa too, wonder whether anything will happen between them :hmm: and justin made the right choice walking away from them bullies, he'd have probably ended up getting the blame if he'd got into a fight with them, and people would have then thought he was "going back to his old ways" :nono: Oh and ive got a feeling it was jez who sent the flowers and money to zara :hmm: :)

di marco
04-05-2005, 20:58
yeh i thought it was jez as well, dunno why hed bother though shes so annoying! i felt a bit sorry for both mandy and tony tonight. both thought they were doing the right thing as thats what the other one wanted but both knew that wasnt really what they wanted themselves (if that made sense!). it does seem like mandy is having second thoughts and wants to talk to tony but tonys not listening as he wants to make it as pain free as poss. mandy looked really upset about tonys decision, they really need to talk about their feelings, and i also think that they will somehow get to keep the baby, i hope they do anyway

Amz84
04-05-2005, 23:21
yeh i know wot u mean zara is so annoying its her voice that does my head in!! i think mandy and tony may end up keeping the baby don't know why its just a feeling i've got. i know it will be hypocritical of ben but he and lisa look good and right for each other.

Chris_2k11
04-05-2005, 23:40
does anyone know what the age difference between ben & lisa is? :searchme: and i TOTALLY agree with the bit about zara's voice :mad:

Amz84
04-05-2005, 23:42
i think lisa is 18/19 and ben is in his early 20s i think.

daisy38
05-05-2005, 10:07
Lisa is 18 and Ben is 25 (i think) :D

Mandy and Tony are both having second thoughts, i reckon that when they get to the hospital to have it all done they will tell eachother! :) :wub: